Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Filename Prefix Reservations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Community Prefix Database
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Armand
Please register me for #V, the bardick mod
Baronius
#V has been registered for you. Good luck for the Bardick mod!
Caralill
Hello

Please register CH for me.

smile.gif
Baronius
Hello!

CH is now yours. smile.gif
Caralill
Thank you! biggrin.gif
Ripper
Hello,

Working on a new PNJ mod, possible to reserve #R ?

Thanks wink.gif
Baronius
Prefixes are registered to authors, not to mods smile.gif You already have #B available. (Mod prefixes in the first, short prefix list are legacy.)
White Agnus
Hi there, can you please register the WA# Prefix for me?
Thank you!
Baronius
Since we register only two-letter long prefixes, WA has been registered for you (which includes WA#, so don't worry smile.gif).
White Agnus
Thanks, Baronius.
I didn't know, that there are only two-letter-long prefixes aren't allowed.
Ripper
QUOTE(Baronius @ Nov 26 2008, 10:47 PM) *
Prefixes are registered to authors, not to mods smile.gif You already have #B available. (Mod prefixes in the first, short prefix list are legacy.)

I had forgotten that, but the last time I came, it was for someone else : Nightmare. #B is for him...
Baronius
#S is also registered under your username. wink.gif

(#B belongs to whoever you want it to, since you are its owner. Of course, if you mean that you need an own prefix too because #B is for him, we certainly accept it as an explanation for asking an additional prefix. Which seems to be #S, in this case.)
Ripper
Hum, #S is already for Severian, and indeed #B is for another modder I know...

In fact, I have a secund mod : "Ravens" and that's why I asked a secund prefix for this one...Sorry, I hope I have understood what you said, I'm a french after all. wacko.gif laugh.gif

P.S : did you receive my PM? I'm not sure, sorry for the off topic. sad.gif
PsychoWedge
Hello,

can you please register PW for me?
Baronius
Done. Thanks for registering!
PsychoWedge
Thank you very much!
Kurokarasu
Hi!

Can I ask a prefix even if I haven't already released a mod? If it is possible, I use HK#.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!
Baronius
Sure, but are you working on a concrete mod that will use it? If yes, could you tell a few words about it?

Since we register only 2-letter long prefixes, we can offer HK instead of HK#. HK includes HK#, so it actually gives more possibilities to you.
Kurokarasu
QUOTE(Baronius @ Jan 2 2009, 03:24 PM) *
Sure, but are you working on a concrete mod that will use it? If yes, could you tell a few words about it?

Since we register only 2-letter long prefixes, we can offer HK instead of HK#. HK includes HK#, so it actually gives more possibilities to you.

I'm working on a concrete mod, yes. It is still kind of newborn but I'm really motivated. In a few words, it is a romanceable NPC, a Loyal Neutral - and blind - monk from Kara-Tur for SoA and ToB. I work very slowly because I'm a full-time student with a lot of homework, but I'll complete it. I presented it with more details in French (this language being my mother tongue), here

If it is okay, go on with HK; I agree with you.

Thanks a lot!
Baronius
Thanks for the additional information about the mod. HK has been registered to you. Good luck to the mod!
Kurokarasu
Thank you, Baronius!
Tor_Erouan
Hi,

please, may I register this prefixe : $D ?

I want to specify that I will create a real mod, but for now, I'm still an apprenctice and I don't want to reveal anything of my mod yet since I want to keep the surprise. However I'll stay in touch and bring more news to you later when my apprenticeship is complete and I start developing my mod.
Only one little clue for the hungrier ones : D as D*****a

Cordially happy.gif
Erouan
jastey
I would like to register RN. I need a unique prefix for mod recodings of older Rosenranken mods.
Baronius
Tor_Erouan: As far as I can see, $ as a starting character is not among TheBigg's prefix recommendations (see the first post of this topic), which means that your mod might not work correctly with its WeiDU installer.

jastey: No problem smile.gif Registration done.
jastey
Thank you!
Lyrandon
It would be great if you could register "LY" for me and my planned NPC - Gnome - Mod. smile.gif
Baronius
LY has been registered to you, Lyrandon. smile.gif
Lyrandon
Thank you, Baronius!
Tor_Erouan
Hi,
Im sorry for this error, so can I change to => PD ?
Cordially.
Baronius
Thanks, PD is now yours. smile.gif
Hoppy
Hi Baronius!

Can I register either of the prefixes:

#H

or

HY#

whichever would be more compatible. Just learning how to code with WeiDU if that counts blush.gif
Baronius
Hello Hoppy!

Learning how to develop with WeiDU doesn't require a registered prefix, so I hope you will also use it in a mod that (some day) sees the sunlight smile.gif

The second one is three-character long prefix, and we register only two-character long prefixes. #H has been registered for you.
Hoppy
QUOTE(Baronius @ Jan 27 2009, 11:29 AM) *
Hello Hoppy!

Learning how to develop with WeiDU doesn't require a registered prefix, so I hope you will also use it in a mod that (some day) sees the sunlight smile.gif

That is the plan although I am just taking baby steps right now smile.gif

QUOTE(Baronius @ Jan 27 2009, 11:29 AM) *
#H has been registered for you

Thank you biggrin.gif
Epantiras
I am developing a mod, I'd like to register E4
Baronius
E4 is now yours, Epantiras!
Epantiras
Thank you happy.gif
Aeryn
If you could please register LS for me, that would be great. smile.gif It's for a Sarevok romance.
Baronius
LS has been registered to you, Aeryn. smile.gif
Aeryn
Thank you. biggrin.gif
GandorMythos
Greetings!

A friend of mine and I have decided to take on the project of writing a romance mod for BG2. I'll be doing the coding, she'll do the writing, and we both want to do it well.

Anyway, I was wanting to register the prefix VE#, if possible.

Thanks. happy.gif
Baronius
Hello GandorMythos!

We register only two-character long prefixes, so we have registered VE for you. This includes VE#, so you even got an order of magnitude more combinations for filenames smile.gif
GandorMythos
Thanks for the timely response.

I was curious though, when I was looking the IE Community Filename Prefix Reservations List and saw VE listed in the first table as Valen Expansion, does that mean my prefix is already taken?
Baronius
Whoops, I didn't notice that the system indicated VE is already in the Projects Prefix List (which is legacy, by the way, so we don't add any new prefixes there). In this case, your prefix conflicts with Valen Expansion, so please choose another two-character long prefix.

On a side note, VE# would have also conflicted with Valen Expansion (VE includes VE#).
GandorMythos
Alrighty then. Ok, here goes. We were looking at the tables, and it doesn't appear as if AE or EA are taken. I'd rather have AE first, however.
Baronius
Thanks, AE is now yours.
kthxbye
Hi @ all, my first post here. smile.gif
I'm really new to the modding scene, but while working on my NPC mod (and on a really simple tweakpack) I always used k- as a prefix everywhere to avoid conflicts. Could I register that please?

Thanks! smile.gif
Baronius
Hello! smile.gif

K- has been registered to you.
Huxaltec
smile.gif Hi ! That's also my first post here... I'd like to register Q! Is it possible?

Thx.
Baronius
Hello!

Could you tell about your mod(s) a bit?
Huxaltec
QUOTE(Huxaltec @ Apr 9 2009, 11:59 AM) *
smile.gif Hi ! That's also my first post here... I'd like to register Q! Is it possible?

Thx.

Sorry, I would rather like "QQ" please...
thx biggrin.gif

Well, my mod will add a new kit: "the telflammar shadowlord" (98% done smile.gif) with probably a new little city:"Telflam", in which we could meet Telflammar NPCs and begin a couple of quests.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.