Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Filename Prefix Reservations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Community Prefix Database
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
-JR-
I'd like J7 if there are no objections.
Baronius
As in most of the cases, we ask you to outline what you would like to use it for (what mod, is there any progress etc.).
baldur46233
Hello,
May I use the prefix JQ#? If it's available that is.
Also, I am currently working on a NPC character mod for Throne of Bhaal and Shadows of Amn.
Thanks for your time. smile.gif
Baronius
JQ has been registered to you (it includes the prefix JQ# too), as we only register two character-long prefixes.

All the best for the mod smile.gif
baldur46233
Thank you! smile.gif
Ipsissimus
As in most of the cases, we ask you to outline what you would like to use it for (what mod, is there any progress etc.).

Actually, I believe that I can answer this smile.gif -JR- is working on an expansion for the Bioware romances and a gnomish NPC (for BG2) related to Jan Jansen. Does this help?
Baronius
smile.gif

J7 has been registered to -JR-.
Mas
I would like AS , if it's available. Thx smile.gif
Baronius
Unfortunately, it's already registered to someone else. Please choose another prefix.
Mas
Ok, thank you for attention (I'm sorry, my english isn't good). So, can I use KO ?
Baronius
KO is now yours, thanks.
Mas
Ah, what a fantastic information ! tongue.gif
Merci beaucoup smile.gif
ottomadenedamotto
Q! please. Also, is there anywhere else that I should register this as well?
ottomadenedamotto
So, I thought that I posted before, but now I'm not so sure since you seem to reply to most of these within a day. So, sorry if this is a double-post, but I'd like to register Q!. Thanks.
Baronius
No problem, and Q! has been registered to you. I have been away & busy for several days (now doing a quick check).
ottomadenedamotto
Alright. Thanks-a-bunch.
lastknightleft
Hi, I'm beggining to work on a project for the girdle of masculinity/femininity over at the gibberlings 3 forums and would like to register a handle

If three letters is possible I'd like to register LKL

If I can only have to then LK
Baronius
Sorry, LK is already registered to someone else. Please choose another prefix.
Turambar
I would like to write some new tweaks for bg2/bgt, including some new items and dialogues.
Could I use prefix TU ?
Baronius
TU is now yours, thanks.
Almateria
Hi, can I register L! prefix? I write some minor tweaks nobody cares about, but a prefix adds this feeling of professionalism.
Baronius
Hello!

L! is already registered to someone else, please choose another prefix.
Almateria
Eh, I noticed after posting. ^^" And there is no edit feature.

Anyway, what about L-?
Baronius
L- has been registered for you.
Mikkelpf
can I have MF please? thumb.gif
Baronius
MF has been registered for you. smile.gif
blackdevil0742
I'd like w! if it's available smile.gif
Baronius
W! is now yours. smile.gif
blackdevil0742
hmm. I was unaware that the "!" would cause trouble, if it's possible I would also like wi. Or change my current w! to wi if I only can have one.

Thank you in advance smile.gif
Baronius
WI would collide with another prefix, so I changed your prefix to WY, if that will be fine.
Bardamu
Hi everybody,

Can I register OO prefix ?
Baronius
Hello!

OO is already taken by someone else, please choose another one. There are many other free prefixes. For example, OA is free too.
Bardamu
Hum, ok. Let's go for OA* ^^

* The planet of the Guardians of the Universe (Green Lantern) laugh.gif
Baronius
Thanks, OA has been registered for you. smile.gif
Bardamu
Thanks a lot thumb.gif
blackdevil0742
QUOTE(Baronius @ Oct 29 2010, 09:20 AM) *
WI would collide with another prefix, so I changed your prefix to WY, if that will be fine.

WY will be great. Thanks smile.gif
nowaru
Can I register for !I ? I've just starded a NPC mod which called anathéme, a small child that you'll meet in irenicus chamber. The character is inspired by claymore manga.
Baronius
!I is now yours, thank you.
Igneous
Hello! May I reserve the prefix 'IG', please? smile.gif

Thanks very much.
Baronius
Hello!

IG has been registered for you, thanks.
Korel, the night's drood
Hello everyone
I send the code for my mod : # GP thumb.gif
Baronius
Hello!

Please tell a few things about your mod.

The prefix you asked is 3 characters long, and only 2 character-long prefixes are supported. Will the prefix GP be okay (instead of #GP)? It is available.
Nal'shu
I would like to register NA as my prefix, that I will use for any and all mods I shall make. I am currently working on a dragonling and The Surgeon.
Baronius
Thanks for the description. NA is now yours.
Korel, the night's drood
QUOTE(Baronius @ Dec 6 2010, 08:32 PM) *
Hello!

Please tell a few things about your mod.

The prefix you asked is 3 characters long, and only 2 character-long prefixes are supported. Will the prefix GP be okay (instead of #GP)? It is available.

Yes, that's fine. I also wanted to know if I should have a préfice by mods I like to create ? Because I have many ideas !
In fact this prefix is for a mod that adds a Paladin (hence the "P") named Gordroph (for the "G").
Baronius
Thanks for the information. Your registration of GP has been confirmed.
Jarl
Hi! I'm using JA# as prefix for my mods wink.gif

"Jarls BGT TweakPack"
and some other Mods in development, god knows if i'll ever complete them smile.gif

Thanks!
Baronius
Hello! smile.gif

JA has been registered to aigleborgne since 27.12.2005. Since JA* as a filename mask includes JA# as well, aigleborgne has the right to use JA#. I suggest that you rename all your files and start using a new prefix that you can register.

Jastey already explained all this to you in 2006, please read these posts.
The Bigg
I've retired my use of BIxxxx (so it can be deleted from the database and registered by another user in the future).
Baronius
Thanks, I have removed your registration for that prefix. BI is now free for registration.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.