Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Filename Prefix Reservations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Community Prefix Database
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Baronius
Done!
Thor Thunderfist
Could I register the prefix TF?

I have an NPC and a couple quests I'm working on and I'd love to put them out there one day.
Baronius
TF has been registered for you.
artemius i
Would like to reserve C@ prefix if available and if an '@' prefix is possible.
Baronius
Done!
artemius i
Hello! Sad news, unfortunately, but the prefix I registered previously, C@, seems to not like WeiDU due to the @ character for whatever reason. I would like to unregister my current prefix and change it to 'C0'. Thanks!
Baronius
Done! smile.gif

Have a nice modding time!
Taffy62
Hello Baronius.

I'd like to reserve THU if at all possible please?

Cheers.
Baronius
Hello Taffy62!

We register two-character prefixes only, and TH is already registered to someone else. I can offer TJ to you, but feel free to choose anything else as well.
FailGeek
Hey there!

I'm thinking of getting back into modding again, so is the FG prefix available?
Baronius
Hi!

FG has been registered for you.
agb1
Pecca (who has been having registration problems) requests prefix RG - https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/46595...-lair/p1#latest
Renegade
Alright, I'm finally here. I'd like to register "RG" prefix. Thanks.
Baronius
Hi Renegade!

RG is now yours.
cdx
Hi, can I please register "#u"?

I'm planning on creating flavour (non OP!) items, a merchant, simple NPCs with a bit of dialogue, maybe a joinable NPC down the line.

Thanks! smile.gif
Baronius
Hi!

Sure, #U has been registered for you. smile.gif
Gwendolyne_FP
Hi,

Could you please register FR for a new project developed by a French modders team ?

Thanks.
Baronius
Hi!

FR has been registered for you (Gwendolyne_FP).
Gwendolyne_FP
Thanks again ! thumb.gif
Lucidfire
Hey, I'm planning on enabling secondary player's in a multiplayer game to be romanced by NPC's, and be able to get strongholds

I'd like to reserve Z%

Thanks!
Baronius
Are you sure you want Z%? Is it supported by WeiDU?
MacMonkey
Hello,
Can you use a prefix with a $? (Example MM$)
Thanks,
MM
Baronius
Hello!

Only two-character long prefixes are allowed, and MM is already taken. Please choose another one.

Regarding filename restrictions set by the current technology (such as WeiDU), please ask on their forums.
MacMonkey
Thanks for the reply.
I would like to register M2.
Plan is to make several bg2ee mods.
Thanks,
MM
Baronius
M2 is now yours, thank you for registering.
Abel
Hello! I'd like to reserve the 'BL' prefix (Abel on the official forum).
Baronius
Thanks, BL has been registered for you.
Renegade
Hi, Davide of the Beamdog.forum has a same problem I had, with not being able to complete registration here. He has asked me to register RA prefix for him.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comme...#Comment_727779
Abel
QUOTE(Baronius @ Mar 30 2016, 06:44 PM) *
Thanks, BL has been registered for you.

Sweet, thanks wub.gif ! Here's the result!
Baronius
Abel: looks great! Congratulations!

Renegade: I've just approved the registration of Davide, posting is now possible. (Those who experience the same problem should read this short post for instructions: http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?...;f=156&id=7 )
rapsam2003
Can I please have mine added as ZR? I'm creating the Planetouched Races Mod.
Baronius
ZR is now yours. Good luck for your work!
rapsam2003
QUOTE(Baronius @ Apr 3 2016, 03:15 AM) *
ZR is now yours. Good luck for your work!

Thanks. It's proving tricky. Gotta love the BG engine limitations, lol.
Lucidfire
QUOTE(Baronius @ Mar 18 2016, 04:22 PM) *
Are you sure you want Z%? Is it supported by WeiDU?

Hmm, it hasn't raised any errors yet... But maybe it's better if I go with Z! instead
Baronius
Z! is already taken. I registered Z% for you. Good luck!
IchigoRXC
Hi could I register 7_ please. I am helping out on subtledoctors and Grammarsalad's Faith and Powers, but I might be making an optional Gnome Pantheon kit addition, so I reckon I should probably get a prefix haha.
Baronius
Hi!

7_ has been registered for you. smile.gif
VaxMini
Hi, I would like to register VM please. I have a revised shapeshifter druid mod I put together that I would like to make public. Thanks.
Baronius
Hi!

VM is now yours. Have fun in modding!
PancakeWizard
Hi,

I'd like to register the prefix #W please.
Baronius
#W has been registered for you. Can I ask what mod(s) are you working on? smile.gif
PancakeWizard
QUOTE(Baronius @ Apr 17 2016, 06:16 PM) *
#W has been registered for you. Can I ask what mod(s) are you working on? smile.gif

Sure it's a content/changes mod, I haven't named it yet. Just "PWiz's content mod" would be appropriate if you need something to put in the table!

Existing companion changes, new quests, + a new companion.
Baronius
Thank you!
The Imp
Gel87 from SHSforums would like to have a GE as his prefix, it's free as of the last table update I could see. So can he/she have it ? It's in usage already in a few kits.
Baronius
GE has been registered for you. I added to the comment that it is for Gel87.
ClumsyDwarf
I would like to register JH. If for some reason it is not available, GH willl do as well.
Baronius
JH has been registered for you. smile.gif
insidicism
Hello! May I please register IN# as my prefix? Thank you!
Baronius
Hello!

Only two-character prefixes can be registered, but IN would be in conflict with an existing (legacy-format) prefix.

What about IQ? smile.gif
insidicism
Oops, sorry about that. IQ is perfect!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.