Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Filename Prefix Reservations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Community Prefix Database
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Baronius
Hello Tantalus,

Thanks for the details. U- has been registered for you.
The Imp
Reddbane from the G3 thread would like to register the" XT "-prefix for themselves. Link.
Baronius
Reddbane doesn't mention the exact problem with registering an account here. As we can see above, new users can register without any problem. I don't see any "Waiting for validation" entry in the forum admin interface either, so he cannot be waiting for a validation email either. Everyone should do their best to register an account and post in their own name. smile.gif

Nevermind, we've followed the usual policy: the XT prefix is now registered under the name of The Imp, with a comment "on the behalf of Reddbane".
The Imp
Thanks, very much for that.
RVNS
Can you Please add R4 For RVNS.

Thank you.
Baronius
R4 has been registered for you.
Existential
Hi can i reserve BQ.
Currently in the making of a BG2EE Xzar (and kinda Montaron) NPC mod.

Cheers!
Baronius
Hello, BQ has been registered for you. smile.gif
Bubb
Hi Baronius,

Could I register B3 under "Bubb"? I'm currently working on some UI mods over on the Beamdog forums, and I would like to use an official prefix for all of my files.

Thanks!
Baronius
Hi Bubb,

B3 is now yours smile.gif
Reens
Hi Baronius,

Could I reserve R0

Working on a pair of BGEE & BGEE2 companion mods. Thanks!
Baronius
Hi Reens,

R0 is now yours. Good luck!
Sombrepiaf
Hey all,

I’d like to take the FB prefix if you please.
Planning on creating two NPCs for BG EE. Illuskan warrior and Turami mage.

Thanks a lot.

Le Piaf.
Baronius
Hello,

FB has been registered for you. smile.gif
The Imp
Apparently someone called maus(probably the 19.07.2005 incarnation) has requested that if their prefix could be re-discribed from M# to be M$, that it would be appreciated ... reason being that the first prefix has a conflict with others.
I am just a messanger, from the G3 thread, and jastey's message, direct link.

Direct quote... probably from PMs between jastey and maus ... probably translated from German, from a german BG board:
maus: changing my prefix to M$ (from M#) due to collision. I don't expect that my older stuff is played anymore, so no actual collision should occur.
Seradin is also using S#, but she is definitely inactive regarding modding and won't change anything.

Baronius
Done! Maus has now M$!
Vadász
Hi Baronius,

May I register VZ?

Thanks!
xname
I use am#
Luke
Hello!

Could you sign me under GT? I'm currently working on tweaking items and making some custom kits for EE-games, and I would like to use an official prefix for all of my files.

Thanks!
MaLa
Hello everyone! I'm planning a mod for arcane classes: here is the description
Can I have the W7 prefix? Thank you
Baronius
Vadász, Luke, MaLa: thank you, your prefixes have been registered successfully.

xname: please choose another (two-character long) prefix. AM (which includes am#) is already registered to someone else.
smyth25
Hey there, can I reserve the 'CW' prefix? I am making a Bard NPC mod for Baldur's Gate 2. Thank you!
Baronius
Hello smyth25!

CW has been registered for you.
Within Amnesia
OL prefix request by Within Amnesia for all of my projects and content for Baldur's Gate.
Baronius
QUOTE(Within Amnesia @ Nov 4 2018, 09:54 PM) *
OL prefix request by Within Amnesia for all of my projects and content for Baldur's Gate.

The OL prefix has been registered for you.
c4_angel
Hi again, Baronius.

My friend 果子狸 (three characters in Chinese) on a local forum, who don't speak english at all, wish to regist C6 prefix.
Baronius
Hello!

C6 is now registered to 果子狸.
Skitia
Hello!

I would like to register X3 for some NPC Mods I am making.
sufflaminandus
Hi and happy new year.

I've written some NPC mod content and moving onto its implementation. Planning to finish by the end of summer.

Please, could you register S4 prefix for me. Thank you.
Baronius
Hello! Happy new year!

Skitia, sufflaminandus: the prefixes you asked for have been registered today.
gusinda
Hi Baronius, could I register the GG prefix; name Gusinda.

Thanks
Gus

kyudosha
Hello,

would love to register the KY# prefix, name Kyudosha

thanks in advance!
cheer
Baronius
Hello,

gusinda: GG has been registered for you.

Kyudosha: KY is already taken by someone else, please choose another (two-letter long) prefix. Thank you!
kyudosha
thanks for reply, then I would love to get prefix V3 smile.gif
jesscookie
Hey there, I'd like to register the J- prefix on the name jesscookie. Just want to try my hand at making an NPC mod.
eyre
Hello, can I reserve the 'EY' prefix? I'm working on a Baldur's Gate 2 NPC mod. Thanks!
Baronius
kyudosha, jesscookie, eyre: your requested prefixes have been registered. smile.gif
Wizard Styles
Working on an item mod and would like to register WS# as my prefix.

Amazing that this list is still around after all this time, by the way.
Baronius
Wizard Styles: WS has been registered for you. smile.gif (It includes WS# as well. Only two-character long prefixes are allowed.)
dragoon
Hello, I'd like to register the prefix VF. Thank you very much!
Stormfin32
Hello Baronius,

I would like to register the prefix C8 if it has not already been taken.

Thank You.
Baronius
Hello,

@dragoon: VF has been registered for you. smile.gif
@Stormfin32: C8 has been registered for you. smile.gif
Zutroy
Hi, I would like to request the Z9 prefix if possible.
Baronius
Hello, Z9 has been registered for you.
Zutroy
Thank you happy.gif
JPme2187
Hello!

I would like to register PJ as a prefix.

Many thanks!
Baronius
Hello!

PJ has been registered for you.
Daeros_Trollkiller
Hello Baronius, I would like to register DT if its available, thank you!
Baronius
Hello!

DT is unfortunately already used (there is an existing DTH prefix). Could you choose another one?
http://www.blackwyrmlair.net/prefixes/index.php
Daeros_Trollkiller
Well crud. I initially wanted to use DTK until I saw the 2 character rule. I would like to register DTK if I may please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.