Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Filename Prefix Reservations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Community Prefix Database
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Baronius
Please remove the conflict on EE and excuse me for the hassle.
No problem. I removed your registration of the EE prefix (I cannot just remove the "conflict" message, because if the same prefix is registered twice in the database, it automatically means a conflict).

As a consequence, I would like to drop I= and C= and reserve I_ and #C instead.

The registrations for I= and C= have been removed, and I_ and #C have been registered for you.
Rhaella
Hey, I'd like to register RH for personal use, please.

Thanks. =)
Baronius
Please tell a little about your planned mod(s) where the prefix will be used.
Romin
Hi there!

I would like to register the prefix ~R2~ (without tildas of course smile.gif ). I am currently modding an NPC mod planned to be playable from BG1 to ToB

Thanks,
Romin
Baronius
Hello Romin!

R2 has been registered for you.
Romin
Thank you!
Rhaella
QUOTE(Baronius @ Nov 6 2011, 01:04 PM) *
Please tell a little about your planned mod(s) where the prefix will be used.

Ah, sorry. I've been working on an NPC mod for BGII.
Baronius
Thanks for the information, Rhaella. RH has been registered for you.
Brei
Hello. I would like to register the prefix B7 please. I'm working on an NPC mod for BG2.
Baronius
B7 has been registered for you, Brei.
Korel, the night's drood
Hello
I think creating another NPC with the prefix FC (if the prefix is not available, I would choose to reverse the two characters, or CF)

Thank you in advance
Baronius
You already have GP registered as your prefix (on 06.12.2010). smile.gif Why don't you use that? (Prefixes are associated with mod authors, not with the mods themselves.)
hannibal555
I'm currently doing my own NPC mod.
I'm using thefollowing prefix: v_
Would be nice if it could be registered, thanks.
Baronius
Thanks, V_ is now yours.
Boris5000
I would like to register ZZ, it's for a NPC mod, of which I am working on my own.
Baronius
Thanks, ZZ is now yours.
Bookwyrme
I would like to reserve IB for a TOB NPC mod I'm working on.
Baronius
IB has been registered for you, Bookwyrme.
Bookwyrme
Thank you.
Agashi
Hey there. I'm currently working on a TOB-only NPC mod for BG2 and would like to register A$ as my prefix, if at all possible. If ($) is not a valid symbol - I don't see others on the list - I'll be fine with !A.

Thanks in advance!
Baronius
Hello!

Neither of the two prefix options you mention are included by the TheBigg's recommendations. You can see it in the initial post of the present topic:
http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?...dpost&p=408
Enkida
Hi there, I'd like to reserve #NK for myself. To be used in future updates of an already existing portrait mod. Thanks!
Baronius
Hello!

Since we register two-letter long prefixes only, we registered #N for you. Obviously, this includes #NK as well. smile.gif
evelie
Hi smile.gif
I'd like to use the prefix VB.
I'm creating two NPCs for SoA and ToB - Agail and Eyirie.

Baronius
Hello! smile.gif
VB is now yours, thanks.
Nivellen
Hello,

I would like to register N- for my mod.

Mod's content : new items, quest, tactical battles.
Baronius
Hello!

Thanks, N- has been registered to you.
Lordsdarkknight1585
Hail and well met!

I am new to this community but i would appreciate it if i could have the prefix LD registered to me (All of my components will be labeled as LDK)

I am currently in the design/planning stages of my first mods; a kit & npc project for BG2.

Thank you. smile.gif
Agashi
Oops, completely forgot to check back here.

Ah, I admit I didn't read that section of the form as thoroughly as I probably should have. In that case, I'll take AI as my prefix, if that's all right.
Baronius
QUOTE(Lordsdarkknight1585 @ Mar 3 2012, 04:32 PM) *
Hail and well met!

I am new to this community but i would appreciate it if i could have the prefix LD registered to me (All of my components will be labeled as LDK)

I am currently in the design/planning stages of my first mods; a kit & npc project for BG2.

Thank you. smile.gif

Hello!
LD has been registered to you. Thank you for the information you provided. smile.gif

QUOTE(Agashi @ Mar 5 2012, 05:17 AM) *
Oops, completely forgot to check back here.

Ah, I admit I didn't read that section of the form as thoroughly as I probably should have. In that case, I'll take AI as my prefix, if that's all right.

AI has been registered to you. smile.gif
Lodano
Hi, there. I wish reserve LN for myself.

project: many additional maps and quests, and some stuff.
Baronius
Hello!

LN has been registered to you.
William Imm
I'm thinking of using W! as my prefix. If that's taken, I can use WI, #I, among others.
William Imm
(mods - I have to post again because I forgot to say what I'm working on)

Please register the prefix W! for me.

Projects: resurrection of a subrace mod, a npc
Baronius
Thanks, W! has been registered for you.
Klare
Hi, there. I would reserve CK for my mod.
(Aim add a new NPC.)
Baronius
Hello Klare!

CK is now yours, thanks.
Lawlight
Hello!
I'd appreciate it if I could have the prefix L4, though I will use L4W most of the time.
(for my BGT-NPC-Project)
Baronius
Hello!
L4 has been registered for you, thanks.
Doc East
Hello. I would like to register the prefix DZ for use in an NPC/Quest mod I am currently developing.
Baronius
Hello!
DZ is now yours.
Leto
Heya, I'd like to reserve the prefix L6 for an NPC mod I'm working on, if it hasn't already been taken.
Baronius
Hello!

L6 is now yours.
grainne6
Hi I would like to reserve the prefix G6 if that is okay. I am working on a friendship mod for Cernd.

Thanks
Baronius
Thanks, G6 is now yours.
Iceberg
Hello!

I would like to reserve ICE#, I know that you guys only accept two-letter prefixes, so perhaps IE?

I am currently working on a NPC mod for Baldur's Gate 2 and its expansion. I have completed the SoA portion and I am working on the ToB part. I can't say much else, or I will accidentally give it away. wink.gif

Thanks for your time!

Baronius
Hello!

Thanks for providing information about your mod.

IE has been registered for you.

Good luck!
Sir_Carnifex
Someone who is having technical difficulty with the forum wants to register a prefix so I offered to register it for him:

User name: BR4ZIL
Desired prefix : C# (If not available, then B4).

Thanks.
Baronius
B4 has been registered for you (C# is registered to jastey). The prefix reservation system has always required a registered username, so it was registered to you, but the entry mentions BR4ZIL as well.
BR4ZIL
Hey hello there,

Finnaly got my account working, i hope the B4 prefix can now be registered on my behalf

I am currently a newbie modder ( i am still learning the ropes) but i already have somethings currently underway.

Thanks in advance Baronius
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.