Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Filename Prefix Reservations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Community Prefix Database
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Baronius
The two-character rule still applies, three-letter prefixes are legacy only (they were registered before the 2-character rule came into effect in the community).

However, since DTH is a very old prefix, we can make a special exception here and register DTK for you.

DTK has been registered for you. (DTH remains reserved for its original owner.)
Daeros_Trollkiller
Thank you very much Baronius, mighty kind of you and I am glad to be part of this community!
Baronius
No problem, and welcome!
lefreut
Hello !

Can I register the LF prefix?

Thanks smile.gif
Baronius
Hello!
LF has been registered for you. smile.gif
cdx
Hi Baronius,

I have #U registered but I finally started writing something and turns out typing it in my keyboard + layout is a pain. Could I un-register #U and register UU instead? smile.gif

Thanks a lot!
Baronius
Hi cdx, #U has just been replaced by UU. smile.gif
Henanigan
Hello!

Registered to ask if I can register smile.gif C@ if available?

Thanks!
Baronius
Hello!

C@ has been registered for you. smile.gif
Lauriel
If it's not too late to join the club, I'd like to request #L as my 2 letter prefix. smile.gif

Thank you!
Baronius
#L has been registered for you. smile.gif
Lauriel
QUOTE(Baronius @ Jan 10 2020, 08:03 AM) *
#L has been registered for you. smile.gif

Thank you! smile.gif
Myz
Hallo!

Beginner modder here. If I may, I'd like to request registration for personal prefix "M4", project "Myz".
(Man, I feel so grabby. unsure.gif Am I the only one who feels grabby? I feel super grabby. *hugs knees rocking back and forth*)

As for intent--I have a couple of neat [corny] little tweaks that have so far only been my own personal flavah modifications. Unsure which one/s will actually be coded for release. I guess it all depends how far I get before I hit my intellectual stone wall with WeiDU. biggrin.gif

Thanks for maintaining this thread! You be true awesomestuff. It's always a pleasure to see BG-related forum activity from actual current year. happy.gif

All the best,
/M

(Edit: Yup, I'm an idiot--didn't realize underscore is at the bottom of the list [and already reserved] xD Changed to "M4".)
athies
Hi, would it be possible to register YY as my prefix? Character mod in progress.
Baronius
Myz: M4 has been registered for you. smile.gif
athies: YY has been registered for you. smile.gif
athies
Thank you smile.gif
LightMonday
Could I reserve HA# please smile.gif

I have a character mod in progress and playing around with a couple of items as well.

Thank you!
Baronius
Only two-letter long prefixes are allowed. HA was registered for you smile.gif It includes HA# as well.
critto
Could you reserve c5 for me? Thanks.
Baronius
critto: C5 has been registered for you. smile.gif
equus
I’d like to register a personal prefix of #Q, if applicable. Working on an sorcerer kit mod based on the work of Arnaeus.
Baronius
equus: #Q has been registered for you.
artemius i
Hello,

Due to the large quantity of mods I have created, I'd like to reserve an additional prefix (B-) for more filenames.
Austin87
Hello! Could you register the AN prefix for me? I am making a mod that adds NPC interjections to BG2.
Baronius
Hello! AN has been registered for you.
Jrc
Hi !

Please may you register the prefix J@ for me ?
I'm building a mod for TOB (BG2) that adds 2 new sons of bhaal.

Many Thks, Bst Rgds
Jrc
Oopps

Sorry i just saw that J@ is not a valid prefix - Please J0 would be better smile.gif

Thks
Baronius
Hello!

J0 has been registered for you. smile.gif
The Imp
Angel in G3 thread would like to register the MH prefix and it has not been occupied, so could that be you granted ?
Baronius
MH has been registered to you (The Imp), with a comment "on behalf of Angel". smile.gif
SyrinxCerian
Hey!

Was just hoping I might be able to register S5 as my prefix?

Just started working on a custom kit and npc mod.

Thanks in advance smile.gif
Baronius
Hello!

S5 has been registered for you. smile.gif
Dracoqwerty
I would like to register the prefix D8; I have just finished a kit mod but would like to get this sorted before I post it.
Thanks in advance.
Dracoqwerty
golden_elminster
I'm working on making some youtube videos to teach how to mod.

Anyways, could someone register IZ as "Instructional" ?

I'll be directing people as part of it to register their own prefixes and to use their own prefixes when modding. But before anyone takes it I thought it would be best to have that down as clearly only for instructional use.
Baronius
IZ has been registered for you, with "Instructional" in its comment field. smile.gif
Nico999
Hello,

I'd like to register the prefix N)

Thanks,
Nicolas
Baronius
Hello,
N) has been registered for you smile.gif
commonterry
Hello:

I request registration of the prefix "CT", please.

Thank you,
CommonTerry
Baronius
Hello,
CT has been registered for you.
Gwendolyne_FP
Just a question of the record: is it possible to know if all those prefixes are indeed used?

I mean I am looking for a generic prefix that could be used by all old mods hosted at SHS without any prefix under update process and provide them a new one. And it is not an easy task to find one available which might be significant.
Baronius
We don't have such data available, but if you provide a research about a very old prefix that confirms there is no released mod that uses it, we can deactivate it and you can use it as an SHS prefix. The approval from Gibberlings3 would be preferred for that too, though.
Dracoqwerty
Hi all,

Just posting again in the hopes that I can get the prefix D8 registered to me; I previously asked mid-September but haven't since seen anything either on the list or in the forum that suggests that it has been registered.
Thanks,

Dracoqwerty
Gwendolyne_FP
QUOTE(Baronius @ Oct 12 2020, 03:33 AM) *
We don't have such data available, but if you provide a research about a very old prefix that confirms there is no released mod that uses it, we can deactivate it and you can use it as an SHS prefix. The approval from Gibberlings3 would be preferred for that too, though.

That’s what I feared. I will investigate and let you know.
Sirick
Howdy,

I'd like to register the prefix of "SI", thank you!
Baronius
Hello!

SI has been registered for you smile.gif
Dracoqwerty
Hello,

I'd like to register the prefix "D8" please,
Thank you.
Draco
Baronius
Hello,
D8 has been registered for you.
rotfarmer
Hello!
I would like to register the prefix RF to start my work in some IWD-modding (side-story, companions and so on).
If possible I'd like to have prefix GI or GL for my comrade: his idea is very serious global IWD-modding, not like mine.
Thank you!
Baronius
Hello!
RF and GI has been registered for you. smile.gif
morpheus562
Can you please register MO to me? Thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.