Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Filename Prefix Reservations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Community Prefix Database
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Baronius
IQ is now yours smile.gif
Pitneyb
Hi could I add P4 please.
I have a few quest ideas once I have learnt how to do them.
Baronius
Hello!
P4 has been registered for you.
Songbow
I would like to add S2, please. Thank you!

I'm new to modding, but I have some ideas for when I get the hang of it...
Baronius
S2 has been registered for you.
amika
Could I please have FZ? I have an NPC mod in progress and have already been using this.
Baronius
FZ has been registered for you.
Billy Yank
I'd like BY, please. I've made a UI mod with some custom .bam's and graphics.
mr2150
Please can I reserve 2L please.

I've released a couple of mods already and have been using Renegade's RG prefix (with his permission) so I thought it's time I got my own.
Baronius
Billy Yank: BY is now yours. smile.gif

mr2150: 2L is now yours. smile.gif
Ineth
Can I have the prefix X! please?

(I have already released an IWD mod in which I shamefully did not use a prefix, because I did not know about them at the time. I got away with it because there are no other similar mods so far, but nonetheless I'd prefer to go legit, with both this and potential future mods... smile.gif)
Baronius
X! has been registered for you. smile.gif
DPennyway
I should probably register my prefix, thankfully it hasn't been claimed already: DP

As a comment, I sometimes go by "Aosaw" and "Dee".
Baronius
DP is now yours. smile.gif
alceryes
Hi. Could I use YE for my prefix? I have a few ideas for BG:EE mods I'll be working on.
Thanks for helping me get the forum verification done.
Baronius
Hi!

YE has been registered for you. smile.gif
Velk@
Hey! I'm Velka, I started modding just for fun (I'm very very new) and I notice I need to register a prefix, could you add mine VK#, thanks.
Baronius
Hello!

VK is already taken by someone else. Please choose another prefix. You can choose a two-letter prefix only (your current request was three letters long). Thank you!
Velk@
oh! I understand, I was looking at the wrong list, VW it is then please! and thank you!
Baronius
VW is now yours. smile.gif
Thels
Could I register "TJ".

Just messing around with some really minor tweaks, but still...
Baronius
TJ has been registered for you. smile.gif
Lafein
I'd like SM registered under Lafein.

Thanks!
Baronius
SM is now yours. smile.gif
WrongOnTheInternet
I'd like the prefix W3 registered.

Thanks!
Baronius
W3 has been registered for you. What kind of mod(s) are you working on? Any info on their planned release date? smile.gif
Myval
I'd like the Prefix MV reserved.

I plan to try my hand at a few custom npc's and the like.
Baronius
MV is now yours. smile.gif
CrevsDaak
Hi, may I request an additional signature for myself? It'd be C7.
It's only for items, since the game's Create functions (just CLUA and scripting ones, the rest works fine but still) turn anything that starts with a number into that amount of gold and I'm tired of it (my signature is 7C but I'd like to keep it as well if possible).
Baronius
Sounds reasonable. C7 has been registered for you.
Arunsun
Hey, I'm a beginner modder and would like a prefix reservation. ZK would be nice, as it does not appear to be taken.
Thank you in advance.
Baronius
ZK has been registered for you. Good luck!
Nephridil
I would like to request OC as a prefix, please.
Baronius
OC is now yours.
raekuul
I would like to register the prefix PK please and thank you. I'm working on a small items pack and don't want to run the risk of conflicting with other item packs.
Baronius
Thank you, PK has been registered for you.
WarChiefZeke
Finishing up the last touches on an NPC mod for the BG trilogy and was told I should register a prefix to avoid cross mod complications.

Is I! available?
Baronius
Unfortunately, icelus has taken I! on 23. 12. 2004.
WarChiefZeke
What about !I, the reverse?
Baronius
It was also taken, so I registered P! for you. It was the closest prefix available. Is this OK?
BCaesar
Hello,
I'd like to register _B if that's ok.

I have two small mods I finished here and here and now I'm working on a larger project with a friend.

Thanks
Baronius
_B is now yours, thank you.
Trioditis
I would like to register T!

Baronius
T! has been registered for you.
Cahir
Hi Baronius,

User @semiticgod asked for someone at Beamdog forums to make a request on his behalf. He would like to register "US" as his prefix.

Thanks in advance.
Baronius
Hi Cahir,

Sorry, US has been reserved by the user Donald Trump a week ago.

J/k. Sure, I registered US to your username, with the comment "on the behalf of semiticgod". This is what we do when the user who registers it is not present here.
Cahir
QUOTE(Baronius @ Jan 27 2017, 10:34 PM) *
Hi Cahir,

Sorry, US has been reserved by the user Donald Trump a week ago.

J/k. Sure, I registered US to your username, with the comment "on the behalf of semiticgod". This is what we do when the user who registers it is not present here.

Thank you! I'll let him know he's got new shiny prefix.
Incarnax
I would like to register I0, if it is available.
Baronius
I0 has been registered for you. smile.gif
François de Callune
Good evening!

I would like to claim the prefix FC, it seems to be free doesn't it?

I'm a frenchy brand new noob; I'm trying to learn and create smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.