Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Filename Prefix Reservations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Community Prefix Database
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Baronius
Hello!

WU has been registered for you. smile.gif
Bardez
Looking to register for myself (Bardez) the following:
CODE
BZ
Baronius
Bardez: BZ has been registered for you.
JohnBob
Good evening Baronius, a new batch of requests from The Gibberlings Three !

Incrementis would like the prefix ... !_

And Testlum wishes the prefix... _T

Thank you on their behalf !
Baronius
Hello!

Both prefixes have been registered.
TotalMilk90
Hi I'd like to reserve H_ for The Gorgon's Eye and H5 for Grey Ribbon, please.
Thanks!
Baronius
Hello!

I assume those are mods. The "project list" is no longer maintained, only personal prefixes are possible. I have added both prefixes under your username to the database. Please use them for other mods as well that you create in the future.
ThoragS
Hello.
I'd like to register T@ if possible.
Baronius
Hello,

T@ has been registered for you.
JohnBob
Hello again !

A new request from G3, Suy would like to use the prefix S_

Here's the post if you want more details.

It's already been taken by a certain Echo, but it doesn't seem to have any mods.
Baronius
Hello,

S_ has been registered.
Llewren
Hi! I'd like to register WN if possible, under the name Llewren.

I have a few NPC mods in the works. One of them should see a release fairly soon.

Thank you!
Baronius
Hello!

WN has been registered for you. smile.gif
Otherwisely
Hi! I'd like to register OW#. I'm hoping to have a mod out soonish.
Baronius
Hello!

OW has been registered for you. smile.gif Note that OW includes OW# as well (we register two-character prefixes only).
SailorCat
I'd like to request the VV prefix, please. I intend to make a voiced NPC mod at the very least.
Baronius
VV has been registered for you.
Dazzu
Hello I'd like to register 7D under this name will do. Might make things. Can't promise though.
Baronius
Hello,
7D has been registered for you.
Red Carnelian
Hi Baronius. I'd like to register the prefix DF please.
Baronius
Hello!
DF has been registered for you. You now have two prefixes registered. If you have registered it on the behalf of someone else, please let us know so we can put it to the Comment field.
Shaxx
Hey Baronius! I'd like to register the prefix _M please.

I have a soft spot for the old gold box Secret of the silver Blades game. So I thought I might learn some IE/BGEE modding around that as an idea.
Baronius
Hey Shaxx!

_M has been registered for you. Have fun!
Daeros_Trollkiller
Hello, I would like to change my registered prefix from "DTK" to "K0" (K and zero) if possible. If not, I would like to register it as a secondary prefix. Reason being that after working with a 3-character prefix for the last few years, I've learned that naming my files would be much easier with a two-character prefix instead.
Daeros_Trollkiller
QUOTE(Daeros_Trollkiller @ Apr 11 2024, 08:45 PM) *
Hello, I would like to change my registered prefix from "DTK" to "K0" (K and zero) if possible. If not, I would like to register it as a secondary prefix. Reason being that after working with a 3-character prefix for the last few years, I've learned that naming my files would be much easier with a two-character prefix instead.

Sorry to be a pest, I just wanted to bump this for visibility. I'd like to begin using my new prefix before I get too far along into the mod I am working on smile.gif
Baronius
Hello, your prefix DTK has been changed to K0 smile.gif
Saphael
Hello,

I would like to register the prefix "1S" if possible. I am currently working on a NPC mod involving a quest and a new class.

Saphael
Baronius
Hello,

1S has been registered for you. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.