Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some questions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Senka
I think it's ok.
I am not sure. Did cut-scene with Slayer occur?

Keldorn romance: after his proposal, a cutscene start. You meet the mother, then Frida.

This would be after Bodhi abduction
Did your PC present him the Gorion Ring?

Spoiler body is empty.
Seems smth wrong

Senka
I was wondering if the blood of prince kuo-toa, the elder orb brain and the brain of the mind flayer can be used by Cromwell for its recipes.

No
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 02:12 PM) *
I think it's ok.
I am not sure. Did cut-scene with Slayer occur?

Keldorn romance: after his proposal, a cutscene start. You meet the mother, then Frida.
This would be after Bodhi abduction
Did your PC present him the Gorion Ring?

Spoiler body is empty.
Seems smth wrong

Yup after Bodhi abduction.

And yes I gifted him the gorion ring in one of the three forest area.

I'm stuck after Frida says her comment.
Also, if I click rest, my charname makes a reference to something Keldorn never said.

I'll give you my savegame: http://www.filedropper.com/000000278-forsenka
Senka
In any case it's better to replay whole scene.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 02:28 PM) *
In any case it's better to replay whole scene.

Which scene?

Note: when you gift Keldorn the Gorion's ring, you make another, rather than giving him the one you have.
Senka
I saw. You lost one essential LT, or smth mess...
I ask again: Did cut-scene with Slayer occur? During sleep-banter? Before swimming? Seems that no...
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 02:40 PM) *
I saw. You lost one essential LT, or smth mess...
I ask again: Did cut-scene with Slayer occur? During sleep-banter? Before swimming? Seems that no...

In my game it went like that

1) Keldorn told me that he has to say me something after we turn back to normal from drow form.
2) I turned back to normal and we met Elhan and the elves. Keldorn told me I shouldn't be mad they don't trust an elf like me.
3) I go to the forest area and swim with him, then he proposes me and I gift him the ring.
4) I go to Bodhi, Keldorn gets turned, I save Keldorn, we go together to marriage.
5) You can see for yourself. After scene gets stuck, I click "REST" and I get the slayer scene you are referring to.

Edit: found the issue. I didn't sleep before going to Bodhi and that's what I get.
Senka
We said to you: sleep! Sleep! Sleep! )))))
I didn't sleep before going to Bodhi and that's what I get.

No. You didn't sleep before going to Ust-Natha. Or in drow-inn. You has to get sleep-lavetoke before swimming
Senka
After scene gets stuck, I click "REST" and I get the slayer scene you are referring to.

No. This is another cutscene.
But sleep before going to Boghi is a good idea because necessary cutscene with Ellesime occurs.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 03:04 PM) *
We said to you: sleep! Sleep! Sleep! )))))
I didn't sleep before going to Bodhi and that's what I get.

No. You didn't sleep before going to Ust-Natha. Or in drow-inn. You has to get sleep-lavetoke before swimming

Did it.

And got my two different cutscene

AHAHA the urgency of my Charname to get back his soul get the best of me.

By the way,

SPOILER!
the marriage was interrupted in the end by the Slayer, but I was surprised by the lack of dialogues concerning this between you and Keldorn

Am I at last lovetalk?
Senka
By the way,

Do you read your journal?
BTW this is two option: short and more long. Short - if you agree to go to sleep with him. Long - if you didn't. And there are two different entries in your journal.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 03:27 PM) *
By the way,

Do you read your journal?
BTW this is two option: short and more long. Short - if you agree to go to sleep with him. Long - if you didn't. And there are two different entries in your journal.

Nothing of what you say has happened. After the cutscene where Keldorn actually speaks with the slayer

SPOILER!
and they talk about you where the slayer threatens you will die if Keldorn has sex with you

I choose the option "wait until tomorrow".

The cutscene simply ended and I found myself in the city gates.

I read in the journal that something seem to have happened between me and Keldorn but I saw nothing of it.
Senka

This is short option
I think this is smth mess. I see your inventory and didn't found many things you should have. And you have a things you shouldn't. Strange )))
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 03:42 PM) *

This is short option

Will it doom my romance? I mean... there can be a short option but you have to show the player, I think. The journal is not enough to understand what happened.
Senka
Will it doom my romance?
No
there can be a short option but you have to show the player, I think.

This is for thous who are in hurry ))))
The journal is not enough to understand what happened.

What exactly you didn't understand? )
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 03:49 PM) *
Will it doom my romance?
No
there can be a short option but you have to show the player, I think.
This is for thous who are in hurry ))))
The journal is not enough to understand what happened.

What exactly you didn't understand? )

Got it.

So I'm in ToB now. Hopefully soon I will see what happens with Keldorn tongue.gif
Senka
Take Sarevok
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 04:01 PM) *
Take Sarevok

took him.

But I fear I'm going too fast.

I killed Yagashura already.

Had only banter that concerned Sarevok, keldorn told him that he would ask me about my divinity/hand, but nothing at all happened.

Went to the temple and met the two daughters. Had Keldorn scene but still no banters at all from him

wacko.gif
Senka
you need to go to Saradush tavern
Why you so hurry? This is 4 quest in Saradush
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 04:46 PM) *
you need to go to Saradush tavern
Why you so hurry? This is 4 quest in Saradush

Thank you Senka <3

The issue is that I never sleep in the tavern, only in the pocket plane tongue.gif
Sergio1992
Had the marriage talk + the slayer scene.

Now I'm going to the temple cool.gif

I already got the hearts before going there too eheh

Last lovetalk: "why do you see Alaundo's prophecy as a curse"? Hopefully I haven't botched anything ahah
Senka
Don't worry all ok )) This is LT after you met pseudo-Gorion ))
There is only one possibility in TOB to ruin the romance but those LT already done as I see
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 14 2019, 10:34 AM) *
Don't worry all ok )) This is LT after you met pseudo-Gorion ))
There is only one possibility in TOB to ruin the romance but those LT already done as I see

Thanks. Another question: I did the dialogue inside Amkethran tavern.

I faced Abazigal and Sendai, but still no more dialogues. Wondering if I may have missed something important?
Senka
After falling Saradush do you have banter? Do you kill Sendai or let her go? )))
There should be a dialogue before bedtime (yes, you need to sleep!). And... your choice! ))))
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 14 2019, 10:52 AM) *
After falling Saradush do you have banter? Do you kill Sendai or let her go? )))
There should be a dialogue before bedtime (yes, you need to sleep!). And... your choice! ))))

I let her go wink.gif

And it depends... the dialogue where he asked about bed was inside Amkethran tavern I think.

Shadowkeeper: https://imgur.com/a/oJNaGZL

Savegame: http://www.filedropper.com/000000303-missedsomething
Senka
I mean your choice sleep with him or not. And after Revenger you will have another
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 14 2019, 11:29 AM) *
I mean your choice sleep with him or not. And after Revenger you will have another

Thanks! I finished the game

biggrin.gif
Sergio1992
Some questions:

1) Were the new options for the solar added by Keldorn romance, including the dialogue?
2) Was the sendai new option contained in Keldorn romance or TS or vlad compilation per se?
3) Are there new balthazar "endings"? Were these option added by Keldorn romance too?

For Vlad:

1) Vlad, is there a way to actually stop slavers attack?
2) Am I wrong or the new slaver content is inside the enhanced copper coronet component?
3) Can the attack by thieves on you be stopped? I read that they should stop after Underdark, but I kept getting attacked anyway every time I enter the docks (I know it's shadow thieves territory, but ... not that good after you killed the nth npc)
4) After I've found a note in the guarded compound concerning the secret compound in the docks (The one where you usually enter if you have the rogue stone), do you have to do something in particular to enter it? Read that there is a quest attached to it, was wondering what I'm supposed to do.
5) Dar's quest: I tried to sell the orcs but I wasn't able to. Dar would flee with them. Am I wrong or there is no true "evil path"?
Senka
1) What do you mean? These is two ending depending of pregnancy PC. And 4 epilogues
2) KR
3) KR. And this is no new ending for Baltazar. You kill him

Can the attack by thieves on you be stopped? I read that they should stop after Underdark, but I kept getting attacked anyway every time I enter the docks (I know it's shadow thieves territory, but ... not that good after you killed the nth npc)

I said about slavers not thieves. Use true sight...
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 14 2019, 07:07 PM) *
1) What do you mean? These is two ending depending of pregnancy PC. And 4 epilogues
2) KR
3) KR. And this is no new ending for Baltazar. You kill him

Can the attack by thieves on you be stopped? I read that they should stop after Underdark, but I kept getting attacked anyway every time I enter the docks (I know it's shadow thieves territory, but ... not that good after you killed the nth npc)

I said about slavers not thieves. Use true sight...

1) I mean the rewritten answers to the solar.
2) Got it
3) got it

I used true sight, but they become annoying after a bit because they keep spawning and spawning. So I was wondering if there is away to actually make both slavers and thieves stop.

Slavers attack you in slums
Thieves attack you in docks.
Senka
I mean the rewritten answers to the solar.
Didn't you see it? After the verse?

Not only this. But after returning they stop.
I used true sight, but they become annoying after a bit because they keep spawning and spawning.

They attack you one per day. Slavers too.
But you can pay to Aran... hehe
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 15 2019, 09:30 AM) *
I mean the rewritten answers to the solar.
Didn't you see it? After the verse?
Not only this. But after returning they stop.
I used true sight, but they become annoying after a bit because they keep spawning and spawning.

They attack you one per day. Slavers too.
But you can pay to Aran... hehe

Yes I did see. Wanted only to be sure it was Keldorn romance actually touching these.

Thank you for help!
Senka
Didn't you know vanilla by heart? ))))
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 15 2019, 12:20 PM) *
Didn't you know vanilla by heart? ))))

No, I wasn't sure if it was TS actually touching these tongue.gif
Senka
How can TS affect dialogues with Keldorn? And even more so, a romance?
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 15 2019, 12:46 PM) *
How can TS affect dialogues with Keldorn? And even more so, a romance?

I had to be 101% sure.
Senka
:facepalm.gif:
)))))
Vlad
Slavers are part of Improved Copper Coronet and Slavers Quest. They have nothing to do with KR. Thieves are from the Third Path, which can be played without KR as well.
Sergio1992
Got a question: are items from TS used for Cromwell upgrades?
Vlad
I'll make the list.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Vlad @ Oct 15 2019, 03:33 PM) *
Slavers are part of Improved Copper Coronet and Slavers Quest. They have nothing to do with KR. Thieves are from the Third Path, which can be played without KR as well.

You can play without experiencing the content, but your compilation now has 4 components all together so you can't actually choose not to install that or this thing.

Thanks for the list, Vlad.

1) By the way, does Hrothgar still have the trigger that you get killed if you don't do Nej? Or if you drop him there are no issues?
2) what happens if you don't do Nej2 and you go to Brynnlaw? Will you die out of the blue?
3) After you took Sime with you, allied with thieves, Aran tells you there is no ship available. What are you supposed to do ? Nej2?
Vlad
List is here.

1) No trigger anymore.
2) No, you'll just miss Halruaa quests.
3) To wait (about 10 days) and do other quests or sleep.
Senka
3) To wait (about 10 days) and do other quests or sleep.

10 days - if you kill Aran. If not, up to 33 calendar days. As I remember
Vlad
Yes.
Sergio1992
Nice list; question: how are you supposed to begin the restored twisted rune quest? I run into their letter in the guarded compound, but was wondering what I'm missing tongue.gif

Vlad
You need the letter telling you that the portal is in the Bridge district and the Rogue stone to open the portal. This group are the slavers, they are now connected to the Slavers quest in Slums and to Officer Dirk in Sea Bounty. During the night times you may actually see now the slavers in Slums taking slaves or convoying them.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Vlad @ Oct 17 2019, 05:00 AM) *
You need the letter telling you that the portal is in the Bridge district and the Rogue stone to open the portal. This group are the slavers, they are now connected to the Slavers quest in Slums and to Officer Dirk in Sea Bounty. During the night times you may actually see now the slavers in Slums taking slaves or convoying them.

Thank you. I think that having the letter inside the bag of holding is making me unable to finish the quest.

Now... another question.

I think I ended correctly the Sime SoA romance. If I remember well the last banter I had with her was saving her from the dragon. But I'm not totally sure...
Also, she got kidnapped by Bodhi and when going through the stairs to Irenicus, she correctly says her romance banter.

Now I'm in ToB. When starting it, she told me nothing. To see if romance is still going, I clicked on her and I have the PID. But... she is totally silent in ToB. The only "clue" I had for her romance is that I met Darrien the wraith inside the temple area. What can I do to check everything is going fine?
And Shadowkeeper tells:
Sime_meet 1
Simematch 1
SimeRomance 2

Edit: I also have a savegame right before killing the last Irenicus's parasite, so I could check if Sime's romance is going right or not.
Vlad
It's correct. There is a Gorion Wrath scene that you saw and there will be the ending text for her. Domi didn't write her ToB banters.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Vlad @ Oct 17 2019, 10:30 AM) *
It's correct. There is a Gorion Wrath scene that you saw and there will be the ending text for her. Domi didn't write her ToB banters.

okay thank you. Where I could find the ending for Sime?
Senka
Domi didn't write her ToB banters.

Everybody lazy )))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.