Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some questions
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Sergio1992
Keldorn romance. After having the funeral cutscene, the Ui did not reappear automatically. Fortunately there is a button on the keyboard (forgot which one) to make it reappear.

Edit: Senka, where is the guy you're supposed to talk to, for Dar's quest?
Sergio1992
edit: delete, double post.
Senka
When you return from Halrua they will find your group. In Ulcaster area

Keldorn romance. After having the funeral cutscene, the Ui did not reappear automatically. Fortunately there is a button on the keyboard (forgot which one) to make it reappear.

Vanilla cutscene glitches. Alas, they occur time by time
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2019, 11:41 AM) *
When you return from Halrua they will find your group. In Ulcaster area

Vanilla cutscene glitches. Alas, they occur time by time

Okay thanks. Questions:

1) does dar have content for Nej3? I could be avoiding doing its quest until Nej3 if that's the case.
2) I read that there is an evil possibility for Dar's quest; I choose this one but Dar simply went away with all the orcs. Are you supposed to unlock such a path only after have found the three pieces of the book?
3) Where is the third part of the book?
4) Question: if I poisoned the well of the grove, would I still get Dar's quest?
5) Did Vlad rework the reward you get if you poison the well (evil trademeet path)?
Senka
1) does dar have content for Nej3? I could be avoiding doing its quest until Nej3 if that's the case.

He has some banters in Spellhold. But you cannot avoiding: timing. And after returning his quest doesn't work if I remember correctly.
2, 4, 5. I don't know
3. Hehe. Graveyard...
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2019, 12:20 PM) *

He has some banters in Spellhold. But you cannot avoiding: timing. And after returning his quest doesn't work if I remember correctly.
2. I don't know
3. Hehe. Graveyard...

Question: how are you supposed to solve the druid's quest?

You are said to go to talk to the witness, but Atha says not much. Near the pond I cannot find anything. After talking to Atha, she doesn't me the druid has no dialogues. What am I missing?

I just killed him for the book.

2) How are you supposed to get the hints that the second part of the book is in Candlekeep?
3) Also, where is the guy that has the book in Candlekeep?

Well, I'll be checking here now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ma7xBiXoRI...eature=youtu.be

Edit 4: Damn! I checked now! I would have never gone there. When the druid speaks about a pond, I thought he was referring to the pond inside the cave itself. The dialogue should reflect the fact that we are talking about the outside, not to the inside of the cave...
Note number 2: If you go evil, you will never know the location of the next piece of book
Note number 3: also it's the druid that attacks you, why would you lose reputation for killing him? It would make sense only if you tried to kill him out of the blue.
Note number 4: even if you kill him with CTRL+Y you lose reputation. Weird.
Note number 5: will losing 10 rep botch the romance with Keldorn, Senka?
Note number 6: so it seems I've found a bug. After being frustrated I could not find the pond, I actually killed the druid after accepting its quest. Then I got to Candlekeep and found the druid, but after killing him, the third piece of the parchment does not appear. To fix this, I think that a dialogue option on the druid should be added, where you turn on him.

My heart, Brynn, five is the answer to the crazed druid.

Vlad, your screen resolution seems to be different from mine. Your resolution seems huger - and I use Gog version too. Should I publish an image to let you compare how bigger your monitor seems compared to mine?
Senka
This is a cave near. Use Ctrl-4 to see hidden doors and traps )
2) How are you supposed to get the hints that the second part of the book is in Candlekeep?

Druid said
4-th flow
If you go evil, you will never know the location of the next piece of book

Why evil need to help to slavers? )))))
will losing 10 rep botch the romance with Keldorn, Senka?
Maybe. Depends what rep you have before. But this is vanilla. Not my mod. The paladin can just leaves the evil PC )))))
Then I got to Candlekeep and found the druid, but after killing him, the third piece of the parchment does not appear.

Strange. But no need to kill him. Just pickpocketing wink.gif
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2019, 01:28 PM) *
This is a cave near. Use Ctrl-4 to see hidden doors and traps )
Druid said
4-th flow
If you go evil, you will never know the location of the next piece of book
Why evil need to help to slavers? )))))
will losing 10 rep botch the romance with Keldorn, Senka?
Maybe. Depends what rep you have before. But this is vanilla. Not my mod. The paladin can just leaves the evil PC )))))
Then I got to Candlekeep and found the druid, but after killing him, the third piece of the parchment does not appear.
Strange. But no need to kill him. Just pickpocketing wink.gif

I will rephrase Senka. If you accept the quest from the druid, but kill him straight after, you won't have
- informations to find the second piece of the book
- the third piece of the book won't spawn if you look for the solutions like I did (Vlad's videos on youtube)

Also, I wanted to sell the orcs because I thought it to be a cool option, but I wasn't able to do so. If I try, Gar leaves with them.So I take there is "evil" option in this quest?

Senka, I've done two more keldorn banters after the one where you get the ring. Can I go to Spellhold? I also finished Nej2

My only issue is that I have myself, Keldorn, Yoshimo and Kachiko, Hrothgar, Nalia, so I guess I won't have space for imoen :|

Also, I got no cleric. Meh

Vlad,
1) is there any particular reason you made it so that you lose 10 reputation if you kill the druid? After all, it is him attacking you if you answer correctly to its questions.
2) I was watching your videos and you screen resolution seems to be bigger than mine. But I don't know if it's an optical effect.This is how I see the stuff: https://imgur.com/a/GXImUxz
3) after drinking the red potion for shapeshifting (if I don't remember wrong it's from Halruaa) charname out of the blue sometimes casts a spell named "Shapeshifts natural form". Can this be prevented?
Senka
Only Vlad can answer you. I always play good ))) Or Helm priest

Senka, I've done two more keldorn banters after the one where you get the ring. Can I go to Spellhold?
No. You need to go to the war. In opposite romance will be broken.
My only issue is that I have myself, Keldorn, Yoshimo and Kachiko, Hrothgar, Nalia, so I guess I won't have space for imoen :|

You can return from Brinnlo before entering Spellhold. Vlad added this option
Sergio1992
delete this post
Senka
I answered already ) Your permanent editing make me crazy )))))
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2019, 02:03 PM) *
I answered already ) Your permanent editing make me crazy )))))

I know I'm making you crazy; I usually edit when the topic says you are not inside, but it seems that the online status is not trustworthy.
Senka
but it seems that the online status is not trustworthy.

Yes. It reacts very slowly ))))
Sergio1992
For anyone playing tortured souls: the scenery can deceive you.
Sergio1992
Senka, my last banter with Keldorn I told him I don't need his permission to endanger myself for him

He answered "not if you don't have my permission" or something of this sort

Did I fuck up the romance? Three hours and he didn't say "ah" once.
Senka
Don't worry, it's ok )
Do you have all letters? If yes the knight will come.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2019, 04:41 PM) *
Don't worry, it's ok )
Do you have all letters? If yes the knight will come.

No I don't. I just finished Tortured souls

I take that for Tortured souls there is a good and evil path? Can I go for the evil path only if I join Bodhi? Or does Bodhi only add story elements?

Also, is there anywhere a list on where I can find these letters? I'm in brynlaww now, so I take I can do this after coming back from Underdark?
Senka
I am not sure this is not ruin KR mod
I take that for Tortured souls there is a good and evil path? Can I go for the evil path only if I join Bodhi? Or does Bodhi only add story elements?

Keldorn will not let you to join Bodhi. He will leave the group
Also, is there anywhere a list on where I can find these letters?
Here http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=5359
I'm in brynlaww now, so I take I can do this after coming back from Underdark?

I answered already: absolutely no.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2019, 04:57 PM) *
I am not sure this is not ruin KR mod
Keldorn will not let you to join Bodhi. He will leave the group
Also, is there anywhere a list on where I can find these letters?
Here http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=5359
I'm in brynlaww now, so I take I can do this after coming back from Underdark?
I answered already: absolutely no.

Easy, I will start again from pre spellhold and I won't do Tortured Souls this time tongue.gif or I'll do it faster.
Senka
We need to prevent such scenario. I did it in mod but NEJ ruins all my efforts...
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2019, 05:02 PM) *
We need to prevent such scenario. I did it in mod but NEJ ruins all my efforts...

We will think about it.

More than Nej preventing your effort, the issue is that the player has to find these letters, without knowing there are letters all around.

Luckily I had all the letters in my bag of holding. As soon as you told me that, I just entered the guarded compound in the temple district, took the fragment of letter here, then moved all the letters from the bag of holding to my inventory and the knight finally arrived to alert Keldorn.
Senka
BOH not prevent for knight arriving
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2019, 05:25 PM) *
BOH not prevent for knight arriving

Now I got a question for Keldorn romance. After you reach the castle and you are given the ring, you are alerted some men are fighting at the gates.

After you've killed everyone, what are you supposed to do? No one says anything..

Senka
Just wait. Vlad gives 10 min of real time to loot bodies. Then cat-scene will starting.

Make save! You cannot do it further.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 11 2019, 07:56 PM) *
Just wait. Vlad gives 10 min of real time to loot bodies. Then cat-scene will starting.

Make save! You cannot do it further.

I see... but there is no special loot to warrant such a waiting and I think a more elegant solution could be added.

Would it be a bad idea if someone came to you right after asking you what do you wish to do with these armors and etc etc, and you could ask them to actually sell everything and you get the money later, instead of having to do the inventory stuff for 10 minutes?

Also.. I don't think it is actually that good that you have to find these letters to make the war happen. Wouldn't it be better
> if you were at least informed of the whereabouts of what is going on
> or find some clues on where these letters are?
> Or maybe make it so that finding these letters is not required at all to get the war.
Senka
I think that 10 min too much but a lot of players want to loot ))))

Don't you know about the war with Riatavin? Never ask city-criers?

Or maybe make it so that finding these letters is not required at all to get the war.

I don't think so. The letters need you to chose comfortable time when you go to war. Where you ready you go to kill Dennis ) Or to take last letter.
And I don't understand: all letters are in Athkatla. What the clues you need? Sir Anarg said about the war. Keldorn comments one of letter. What else?
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 09:56 AM) *
I think that 10 min too much but a lot of players want to loot ))))

Don't you know about the war with Riatavin? Never ask city-criers?

Or maybe make it so that finding these letters is not required at all to get the war.

I don't think so. The letters need you to chose comfortable time when you go to war. Where you ready you go to kill Dennis ) Or to take last letter.
And I don't understand: all letters are in Athkatla. What the clues you need? Sir Anarg said about the war. Keldorn comments one of letter. What else?

Well, I'll think a bit about it. Let's just say that I never and I mean never made 2+2.

Anyway, there is an oversight currently: I was facing some guards north-west and while I was doing that the cutscene started. Everything happened, but after I got moved to the new place, Hrothgar was still there facing these guards.

So in another screen they were battling each other (and no, I couldn't click on Hrothgar while this was happening) and eventually died.
Senka
You died if Hrothgar isn't in your party. This is NEJ condition.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 10:13 AM) *
You died if Hrothgar isn't in your party. This is NEJ condition.

No, you misunderstood.

There is another party of npc on the left of the castle. While I was killing them (because I was scouting around) the cutscene started and I got to Baator. But Hrothgar was still fighting these npcs and died.

Anyway, when you are on Baator, what are you supposed to do? I thought that the ultimate death was the chance of escaping and so I made the demons kill me, but it didn't work ahah
Senka
There is another party of npc on the left of the castle. While I was killing them
Ouhshit! ))))))) Why??? )))))
I said you: just wait!
Hahaha )))))

There is another party of npc on the left of the castle. While I was killing them

Kill all abishai (expaaaaa!). Talk with demon )
I thought that the ultimate death was the chance of escaping and so I made the demons kill me, but it didn't work ahah

Did you collect some things there? Demon told you: he knows everything...
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 10:40 AM) *
Ouhshit! ))))))) Why??? )))))
I said you: just wait!
Hahaha )))))

Kill all abishai (expaaaaa!). Talk with demon )
I thought that the ultimate death was the chance of escaping and so I made the demons kill me, but it didn't work ahah

Did you collect some things there? Demon told you: he knows everything...

I didn't kill these demons because my charname is pretty weak.

So...
1) is there any particular reason you are locking the dagger question behind you killing all these demons?
2) I sacrificed for Keldorn and the breakfast scene happened. I take all is going well.
3) This is another case where words do not match what happens later: https://imgur.com/a/gTSl29D
"let it be as you wish" -> means that he will comply to what you asked
"do as you wish" -> means a criticizing statement and is probably what Keldorn truly means
Senka

fighter/mage? godchild? weak? how so? )))))
1. Try improve invisibility
2. Do you get armor from Kelemvor?
3. Smth wrong. Check your romance status.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 11:47 AM) *

fighter/mage? godchild? weak? how so? )))))
1. Try improve invisibility
2. Do you get armor from Kelemvor?
3. Smth wrong. Check your romance status.

2) No armor from kelemvor. Don't tell me that something wrong happened. Had to redo the scene a lot of times because you can't save inside the place. I choose to tell keldorn that he had to come back to save his castle. I then sacrificed my essence to make keldorn leave. Then we did breakfast together and all was done.
3) No nothing is wrong there. All I'm telling you is that the dialogue is not correctly written if you choose that path (and that path ruins the romance)
4) How do I check the romance status? The cluaconsole command you gave me in this very same topic do not work.

Note: I also redid tortured souls... it's starting to get aggravating knowing that the romance fucked me up once again ...

Edit: this time Kelemvor correctly told me about the armor.
I think something failed because when I chose to sacrifice for him, I had no banters from him and then I had the breakfast scene. Woah.
Vlad
Sergio hi,

I see there is some contradiction between your play style and your questions. As I mentioned, since this is your first time walkthrough, you should play as it is your fist BG game. smile.gif You simply rush, because you think you know everything in the BG world, but I've changed so much and introduced so much (which looks like an original game) that you have already missed a lot. You really need to go area by area, NPC by NPC to explore and discover all things. Imagine this is your first walkthrough and you want to complete as many quests as possible. Immersion is also important.

You have most of the answers in the written walkthrough, in my YouTube walkthrough, in the hints section and in these forum boards.

The most important thing: if you kill an NPC, you shouldn't expect that his quest will continue. Right? We really discourage killing NPCs if there are other choices. You can always steal a particular item or just find an option to go around. Your reputation drops upon killing only if you are caught by other NPCs, by the way. I guess there is a mage in the visible area that was seeing you killing the druid.

As I have mentioned in the previous posts here, my display is 24" widescreen and the resolution is 1024x768, therefore I see a large, but wide area. The picture is actually wider than yours.

Regarding the order of quests in Halruaa, just follow what other NPCs tell you. Cario will guide you through all the runes that you need to step upon them. At least you can write down their order if you hesitate to step on them and later you'll come to solution how to open the doors in the student quarters. No need to rush.

In the first orb room once you enter the academy, there are three portals which teleport you across the academy. But again, you missed them because you rushed and did not check those three orbs.

The same is in Keldorn's Castle. Go help guys to fight near the gates, take some loot and you'll have no time to wander around. 10 secs is nothing if you're busy near the gate. I was explicitly asked to increase time to 10 secs so players would have some loot. But again you rush here.

In general, Sergio please understand that the engine is too old. It's not Fallout 4 with the C++ scripting and graphic cells. It's nearly impossible to adapt the engine to such rush style of the game. In Fallout 4, I have installed about 100 mods and everything works like a charm. Here I add more material, and the complexity factor starts playing against me. What can I do? Only to tell you: look in the hints, watch the walkthrough. If I start adapting now all the scripts to your game style, there will be coming Sergio 2 who is not happy with this style. So, please adapt your style to the current game, because it won't be adapted to you. smile.gif

Senka
No armor from kelemvor. Don't tell me that something wrong happened.
Remember last banter? Do not hesitate to sacrifice yourself!
How do I check the romance status?

Use SK
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 12:15 PM) *
No armor from kelemvor. Don't tell me that something wrong happened.
Remember last banter? Do not hesitate to sacrifice yourself!
How do I check the romance status?
Use SK

@Senka you are right.
1) But the fact is that asking for informations does not mean automatically that I'm hesitating saving him. That's why I didn't get the informations. I was merely curious about what was the alternative being offered by Kelemvor, only to get doomed by that.

2) Senka, so you can still continue the romance even if you don't get the armor, or was the scenario where I didn't get the armor and still the breakfast scene happened a bug?

3) Senka two more questions: is there a way to stop the slavers?
4) What about thieves ambushes?

@Vlad
I understand what you mean: but the way I see it is that there are pieces of content gated behind other pieces of content that may surely be missed. And sometimes I even have different viewpoints from you.

I'll give you an example: when I was in front of the gates, I waited a lot before the cutscene started. I understand that you made it so to make the player able to loot the different pieces of equipments, but after checking they didn't have special loot I simply didn't care looting them. Also, in my game the cutscene didn't happen after 10 seconds, it happened after 5-6 minutes, and even by waiting one minute I was left wondering if I was doing something wrong. That's why I keep asking Senka

The same can be said for the Keldorn's romanc.. I asked Kelemvor about informations and in the first time nothing wrong happened: I had the breakfast cutscene and Keldorn didn't leave me. Then I discover that if you ask for informations to Kelemvor you don't get the armor.

Also, sometimes things are not as straight as they appear:

1) After reaching a certain point, I left all the Keldorn' letters into the bag of holding. When I removed them from the bag I got the update of the war.
2) After reaching Kelemvor, the first time Hrothgar and the others didn't appear. The second time I didn't get the armor ( I take it is due to the fact that I wasn't fully into Keldorn ) and I was left surprised by Senka's words. I didn't think that asking for informations would count as hesitation.

I totally understand that you wish me to actually enjoy every piece of content you left, but it's easy to miss content because it is so intertwined it leaves me speechless sometimes. I'm enjoying it, don't worry, but you know every bit, while I'm here looking around suspiciosly of what I could have been missing.
Senka
1. Kelemvor is touched precisely by your unconditional willingness to sacrifice yourself )) This is his gift. You will get loot a lot of cool items in NEJ3. Believe me ))))
2. This is just bonus to you )))
3. Ask Vlad. If I remember correctly after returning from Underdark they disappear
4. They will continues

"do as you wish" -> means a criticizing statement and is probably what Keldorn truly means
But this is not what I mean ))

I totally understand that you wish me to actually enjoy every piece of content you left, but it's easy to miss content because it is so intertwined it leaves me speechless sometimes. I like it, don't worry, but you see your stuff as an author and you know every bit, while I'm here looking around suspiciosly of what I could have been missing.

You didn't play mods like ours, didn't you? )
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 01:06 PM) *
1. Kelemvor is touched precisely by your unconditional willingness to sacrifice yourself )) This is his gift. You will get loot a lot of cool items in NEJ3. Believe me ))))
2. This is just bonus to you )))
3. Ask Vlad. If I remember correctly after returning from Underdark they disappear
4. They will continues

But this is not what I mean ))

I totally understand that you wish me to actually enjoy every piece of content you left, but it's easy to miss content because it is so intertwined it leaves me speechless sometimes. I like it, don't worry, but you see your stuff as an author and you know every bit, while I'm here looking around suspiciosly of what I could have been missing.
You didn't play mods like ours, didn't you? )

AAHAHAH yup

Honestly I regret a bit not having met all of you before, I think I would pestered Vlad a lot. But I think I would have also quitted because I never seen so much dedication from someone that after 20 years is still out there in his forum

I read some old topics and Vlad tells about his promise to finish Nej and he actually did it. It left me a bit surprised, nowadays most of the things you write in the .net just turns into vaporware.
Senka
Read old posts! There are a lot helpful information wink.gif
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 01:27 PM) *
Read old posts! There are a lot helpful information wink.gif

Questions:

1) I reached the Underdark and I helped Vithal with the portals. I read in the hints section that the air portal should take me to Nej3. I was wondering if I'm supposed to do something in particular to make it happen.

Edit: The answer is "keep clicking compulsively on the portal". tongue.gif

2) In the hints section it is said Leina will join you only if you go with Bodhi. Do you know if it still like that? Or Leina can join you with Third path?
3) Do I have to wait a certain point of Keldorn romance before going into Nej3? Let me know.
Senka
1. Did you meet Eurice - some of Hrothgar brethren? He has to give you teleport stone that need to return in past.
2. No, actually. Vlad removed this requirement
3. You need to finish Assillum and return to Brinnlow, sleep there and sail to Underdark.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 04:43 PM) *
1. Did you meet Eurice - some of Hrothgar brethren? He has to give you teleport stone that need to return in past.
2. No, actually. Vlad removed this requirement
3. You need to finish Assillum and return to Brinnlow, sleep there and sail to Underdark.

Great. Yup I already teleported.

by the way, who is supposed to inform you that Cromwell moved to Brynnlaw?

And I found a weirdness: the narrator of Dorn's deep screen has distorted voice.
Senka
Nobody )) Cromwell will tell explain you a reason if you ask him

And I found a weirdness: the narrator of Dorn's deep screen has distorted voice.

One of "flying" bug )
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 06:47 PM) *
Nobody )) Cromwell will tell explain you a reason if you ask him

One of "flying" bug )

what do you mean by flying bug?

Anyway after I finished Nej3 and did all of this I will probably replay the game extensively. This is being a hell of a ride.
Senka

The bug you cannot catch. Some glitches that occur from time to time. Without a reason. Didn't meet this? )))
As Vlad said, the engine is very old and not quite suitable for modern computers and programs.
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 08:23 PM) *

The bug you cannot catch. Some glitches that occur from time to time. Without a reason. Didn't meet this? )))
As Vlad said, the engine is very old and not quite suitable for modern computers and programs.

Understood. Few more questions:

1) Sime joins you only when joining thieves, am I wrong?
2) Why were Coran and Dynaheir removed from TS?
3) Does the chromatic dragon from TS have the same immunities of the chromatic demon in watcher's keep?
Senka
1. Yes, this is only option
2. Coran hasn't banters. Dunaheir is not removed but you need to have Sime and Minsk.
3. Really not. As I remember... he died quickly in my dream ))
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 12 2019, 09:46 PM) *
1. Yes, this is only option
2. Coran hasn't banters. Dunaheir is not removed but you need to have Sime and Minsk.
3. Really not. As I remember... he died quickly in my dream ))

Senka, at which point am I in Keldorn? Last banter I had with him he asked why I don't speak much about myself. How much is left for playing? I finished Nej3 and I was wondering how much more I should wait.
Senka
Senka, at which point am I in Keldorn? Last banter I had with him he asked why I don't speak much about myself. How much is left for playing? I finished Nej3 and I was wondering how much more I should wait.

Didn't you sleep? There are 2 sleep banters
Sergio1992
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 13 2019, 07:50 AM) *

Didn't you sleep? There are 2 sleep banters

I think it's ok. He told me he wishes to tell me something when we will be out of the city.

Question: matron mother asks you to get some stuff for her. I was wondering if the blood of prince kuo-toa, the elder orb brain and the brain of the mind flayer can be used by Cromwell for its recipes.

Keldorn romance: after his proposal, a cutscene start. You meet the mother, then Frida.

You talk with Frida and thank her, then Frida will say to you

SPOILER!

"a wedding is the most wonderful event in girl's life.. [...]

Then I take control once again of charname and the whole party inside the house. I noticed that if I click "rest" a new scene will appear, but I'm not sure that's what it is supposed to happen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.