Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Progress Report
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Keldorn NPC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Senka
Do you mean chapter as in a separate chapter in the BG2 saga?
Yes
Or do you mean a specific section of the romance?

No-no. Romance will be continue through all game, including Underdark
Does he mention his castle in the vanilla BG2?

No. Only his native town, Esmeltaran. But it would be castle, I believe... smile.gif
irenicus
Updates please? -sniffle-
Vlad
... areas ...graphics ...
irenicus
QUOTE(Vlad @ Oct 12 2008, 10:41 AM) *
... areas ...graphics ...

all going well? huh.gif

I am so looking forward to this mod

possible release date??

-runs around-

augh

gotta do college assignments now T.T
irenicus
-looks around-
Anything happening?

Haven't been on in a while, had flu sad.gif
Vlad
I'm coding already.
Senka
Great, Vlad! smile.gif Happy to hear
Gold
i can't wait for this mod! having xp in the older partner relationship front I'm excited to see how this will play out, and exactly how complicated the relationship is. I'm guessing it will be very complicated yes?
Ankhesenpaaten
I hope not too complicated because I'll be liable to make a stupid mistake. Sometimes what writers think is the obvious choice or answer really isn't. And I don't want to lose my handsome paladin!!!

I'm so glad you're coding now Vlad. Thank you so much! smile.gif
Senka
I'm guessing it will be very complicated yes?
Yes and no smile.gif It depends how smart the player is.

I hope not too complicated because I'll be liable to make a stupid mistake

Use your heart... wink.gif
irenicus
just a question as Kelsey mod had this.

Does this mod include a pregnancy? blink.gif
Senka
Does this mod include a pregnancy?

As I said, it's a player's choise
Gold
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 25 2008, 08:52 PM) *
I'm guessing it will be very complicated yes?
Yes and no smile.gif It depends how smart the player is.

OOO! Smart is ma middle name, should be a breeze then lol, I secretly hope not though! I'm sure you'll make it more than sufficiently mentally stimulating. See Smart! S A MR T! I mean S M A R T! tee-hee smile.gif
irenicus
QUOTE(Senka @ Oct 25 2008, 09:58 PM) *
Does this mod include a pregnancy?

As I said, it's a player's choise

So let me get this straight

(mostly because I am

A ) Stupid because the clocks went back today so I got up an hour earlier than I needed too
B ) Stupid cos I have flu and my brain doesn't quite function A to B very well
C ) I am dumbfounded by your answer)

So let me get this straight

You are telling me you and Vlad (or just Vlad I am not sure who is making what due to my stupidity reasons XD)

You have created the ultimate mod that includes

Marriage
Divorce for another woman
Pregnancy
(a castle? o.O...)
A new area on the map
New quests
Ultimate Romance

In one mod

you're my new gods?
irenicus
QUOTE(Gold @ Oct 25 2008, 11:01 PM) *
S A MR T! I mean S M A R T! tee-hee smile.gif

you know I read the S A MR T as Smartee as in the sweets...

Moongaze
Very cool, this mod.
Ankhesenpaaten
QUOTE(Moongaze @ Oct 26 2008, 06:42 AM) *
Very cool, this mod.

Heh heh, to put it mildly! I can hardly wait for it. I know there will be naysayers from the other sites and nitpickers about how Keldorn shouldn't be able to romance the pc under any circumstances. If there is such talk then I for one won't care. I want Keldorn and sometimes I do believe that if there are people who have a problem with it DON'T play it. It's that simple.

If it is done in November it will be a verrrrrry merry holiday season for me!!! wub.gif thumb.gif
Senka
Marriage
In epilogue. During game they couldn't

It was hard, really, to me...
Pregnancy
Your choise
(a castle? o.O...)

Yes
A new area on the map
Yes
New quests

Yes
Vlad
Marriage
Pregnancy
(a castle? o.O...)
A new area on the map
New quests
Ultimate Romance

In one mod

Well, since my hobby have been huge mods for a while, this is not an issue. Unfortunately, I am not so young like I was 10 years ago leaving my home for the Neverending Journey. Nowdays, the modding is not so much fun for me anymore. It's a question of my duty. I promised and I'll complete it. And if you are excited about many things in one mod, for the sake of your own enjoyment, please try combination of TS and NeJ2.
irenicus
QUOTE(Vlad @ Oct 27 2008, 06:26 PM) *
Well, since my hobby have been huge mods for a while, this is not an issue. Unfortunately, I am not so young like I was 10 years ago leaving my home for the Neverending Journey. Nowdays, the modding is not so much fun for me anymore. It's a question of my duty. I promised and I'll complete it. And if you are excited about many things in one mod, for the sake of your own enjoyment, please try combination of TS and NeJ2.

TS and NeJ2.???

Flu has currently wiped out my acroynum memory bank and dictionary =) -feeble cough-
Baronius
Girls, you post in Vlad's forum and don't know about his biggest mods Tortured Souls and Neverending Journey ohmy.gif confused.gif
Senka
TS and NeJ2

These are the really great modes, girls smile.gif

Vlad, I don't rememeber who is pregnant in NeJ ang from whom... rolleyes.gif wink.gif
irenicus
QUOTE(Baronius @ Oct 27 2008, 07:59 PM) *
Girls, you post in Vlad's forum and don't know about his biggest mods Tortured Souls and Neverending Journey ohmy.gif confused.gif

if you heard my breathing and saw how i walk you'd understand XD I realized after an hour what they meant XD well TS anyway
Baronius
Maybe you should be resting in the bed with hot tea with a lot of lemon and honey instead of sitting in front of a computer tongue.gif

I wish you to get better soon, flu can be really unpleasant.
Moongaze
QUOTE(Ankhesenpaaten @ Oct 26 2008, 08:12 AM) *
QUOTE(Moongaze @ Oct 26 2008, 06:42 AM) *
Very cool, this mod.

Heh heh, to put it mildly! I can hardly wait for it.

I understand.
I can't squee quite as loudly as you girls can, but I am interested and silently watching this.
Though the silence has been broken now.

know there will be naysayers from the other sites and nitpickers about how Keldorn shouldn't be able to romance the pc under any circumstances. If there is such talk then I for one won't care. I want Keldorn and sometimes I do believe that if there are people who have a problem with it DON'T play it. It's that simple.
There will -always- be nitpickers and naysayers, especially in a multi-cultural community as this one.
Just because a group is against an idea, doesn't mean the idea is not allowed to be created. This especially goes for harmless things like modding, music, and so forth.

Nowdays, the modding is not so much fun for me anymore. It's a question of my duty. I promised and I'll complete it.

I hear you, mate...
Ardanis
there will be naysayers from the other sites and nitpickers about how Keldorn shouldn't be able to romance the pc under any circumstances.
I'd say that's because many people think paladins to be nothing but evil-smiters, when in reality they can be doing other things as well. IIRC Senka knows it well enough.
irenicus
another month ohmy.gif how close are we to our naughty paladin dream ?ohmy.gif

will he be made a fallen paladin?

-dramatic music-

flu = gone now biggrin.gif

im so ADD XD
Senka
will he be made a fallen paladin?

No. I too love him to do that...
Moongaze
Keldorn's evil twin brother...with eyepatch.... ph34r.gif
irenicus
Hello ^^ -peers in- progress? ohmy.gif
irenicus
any updates? sad.gif
Senka
Vlad is very busy now, RL you see...
Ankhesenpaaten
QUOTE(Senka @ Nov 26 2008, 04:05 PM) *
Vlad is very busy now, RL you see...

Very understandable. But I can't help but hope he can sneak in at least a teeny bit of modding! smile.gif
Vlad
I can only "sneak in at least a teeny bit of" writing an article which is on hold for more than 2 years.

Seriously, I hope to continue working on the mod in a week or so.

Cheers to all of you!
Senka
Seriously, I hope to continue working on the mod in a week or so.

Vlad, I really love you biggrin.gif
irenicus
Such a long time sad.gif

any news?
Ankhesenpaaten
Take heart, irenicus! I know Vlad will complete this. He seems really committed and has done quite a bit so far. Keldorn will be ours soon! Happy New Year everyone and thanks for all your hard work so far. thumb.gif
Paloesha
Um, I'd like to break the winter ice and ask how's development going? (Ha, that sounded funny happy.gif )

Anyway, just checking! smile.gif
Senka
Vlad is still working, don't worry, girls! smile.gif
Paloesha
That's cool, I was just checking to see. smile.gif

Good luck with Keldorn! happy.gif (And don't worry, I'm fine with waiting.) biggrin.gif
irenicus
banghead.gif newsad.gif

MESA WANT KELDORN PWEASE ;_;

at least a rough estimate ;_;
Vlad
Well, when you are young, during your student years, or some academy work or freelancing, you have a plenty of time to enjoy your hobby. Nowdays, when I work leaving home at 8:00 and returing around 20:00, my only wish is to put my head on a pillow. And the only vacant day is Saturday, which I devote to my family, at least trying to do so. So, you can understand that after all this, there is no much time left for modding. Therefore, please wait. When I find a couple of hours to work on the mod, I do so.
Senka
As our beloved Keldorn said, "bit by bit, little by little..." wink.gif
All will be ok smile.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
Still lurking for our beloved Keldorn. I understand RL, Vlad I really do. I'm so so glad that you aren't giving up this wonderful romance. We've been waiting forever for this and I know you won't abandon it. I just can't help but peek and see if there is news.

I do know that all will be okay! It's just hard to wait tho but he will be SO worth it!
Kath27
Newbie so I'm going to be quiet and spend time looking around. BUT can't resist posting support for the idea AND complete understanding of the RL issues.
Senka
Patience, girls, I am in the same shoes smile.gif Thanks for your support, Kath27!
Ankhesenpaaten
From me in the USA -

Ahem:

Firecracker firecracker siss boom bah! Keldorn Keldorn rah rah rah!!!!!

Well, hopefully pretty soon we can be "rah rahing" him!

wub.gif
Vlad
Well, hopefully pretty soon we can be "rah rahing" him!

Hopefully. Senka gave me 3 years. smile.gif
Senka
Heh, one year left only... wink.gif
Neysa
Um, any news? wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.