Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Progress Report
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Keldorn NPC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
christophe
Is it possible to give us a date now for the release, considering you'll finish the tests perhaps for this year ? Summer ? Autumn ?
And will Vlad give us new portraits ?
Senka
Is it possible to give us a date now for the release, considering you'll finish the tests perhaps for this year ? Summer ? Autumn ?
Only Vlad can answer smile.gif
And will Vlad give us new portraits ?

No because Keldorn portrait is very good smile.gif
christophe
Aaargh ! Nevertheless, a handful of new portraits made by our favorite modder would be a plus, if you want my opinion...

Well, Vlad, if you read me...
Ankhesenpaaten
I'm still checking on this every so often. I hope hope hope hope it is still well and truly alive and does not die! I love Berelinde's Keldorn, but I've wanted Senka's version forever!

Tho it is hard to imagine Keldorn NEVER flirting at all. Well, maybe not at first. But without any flirts or interst...how could there be a romance? Unless the no flirting reply basically means no PID menu.

Either way, I really want him and cannot wait to hold him in my PC's arms! smile.gif
Senka
I hope hope hope hope it is still well and truly alive and does not die!
Continue to hope! laugh.gif
But without any flirts or interst...how could there be a romance?

This is not usual romance wink.gif Do you really expect Keldorn to flirt? Or answer to flirt? Me not smile.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
No, I don't expect a usual romance. But I just cannot believe that Keldorn would be just the regular Keldorn as he is already written until the last minute on Bhaal's Throne at the very end. That would be very dull and feel very hopeless.

I don't expect the usual "flirts" per se, but I would think there would be some indication on his part at some point or else the PC wouldn't even know until it could be too late that he is even interested?

Does that make sense?

No, Senka, I don't expect a normal romance from you! Lol! But I also hope that he isn't nothing but remorse and sadness and that all would be too dull - especially for playing the entire game including ToB for no romantic content at all. sad.gif I hope it isn't too sad and hopeless feeling for my pc.

Anyway, I'm so glad you are still here for us and still answering us. You are wonderful to even still be here and not given up! smile.gif
Senka
You see... this mod more about PC and her problem than Keldorn. In my opinion the paladin cannot stand aside and just observe her battle with Irenicus alone. He is inquisitor! And this is his battle with evil wizard.
Whole mod has strong scenario. And the end... this is up to you! But don't worry: they've found each other smile.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
Aw... *sighs with relief* thanks! That's what I wanted to know. I understand better now what you mean and you are right. As an Inquisitor and as a friend he cannot let her fight alone.

Thank you so much. I feel so much better and so much more hopeful.

Now...just to wait and try to be patient a little longer for this mod. Thank you for all your hard work and for Vlad's to make this come true. smile.gif
Vlad
SoA part is done but during beta-testing we found some problems. All new areas load okay though. In general, it's playable, at least at my side. However, I've switched to NeJ3 to complete the IWD saga and then I'll continue with Keldorn. So, don't worry, it will be up soon. Hopefully.
mystymoo
Oh wow this is still going? biggrin.gif So excited
Vlad
Yes, it is. But NeJ3 is coming out first. Starting from the very beginning, it takes now a lot of time to beta-test it, but I'm moving slowly from the Sword Coast to snowy mountains of IWD. biggrin.gif
mystymoo
I hope it comes out soon though! So excited biggrin.gif
Vlad
I hope too. biggrin.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
Woo hoo! News! I also can hardly wait. I'm one of those who have been waiting for this since before it truly began and I know it is worth the wait. Still, (and I'm not being sarcastic, I mean it!) I hope it comes out before my 50th birthday. smile.gif I'm close to 50, but not TOO close, so there is time. wink.gif
Senka
I hope it comes out before my 50th birthday. I'm close to 50, but not TOO close, so there is time.

He-he. I was so naive too laugh.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
lovl.gif I really needed that laugh!

Still, am so happy that there is continued progress. Besides, it may be a good thing to be naive once in a while. smile.gif
Senka
You see, I wrote this mod more than 10 years ago. When I read my text now I... just laugh! laugh.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
Well, hey, I STILL want to read it, and I doubt I'll laugh! I know what you mean, tho. Anything I have written (and I have written tons of fanfic for other fandoms) I either laugh at or cringe at. Still, I'm shocked at how many followers I have!

So, ten years is indeed a long wait for our lovely Keldorn, but I'm willing to wait longer. I still cross my fingers that I won't be an octogenarian or, worse, deceased, by then!

Really, just kidding. I'm sure I won't be dead and I realise that Vlad has other things to do. I just can't help but hope that Keldorn can make it thru this trial and not suffer the tragic fate of some other very promising projects. Tho to me and you and some others, he is far more than a "project." smile.gif

Take care of yourself and laugh away, Senka. I lift a virtual mug of ale to you and to Vlad!
Vlad
Thanks. I still have 3 years till 50. laugh.gif

Seriously, I'm modding now almost every day. NeJ3 will be out first, so you're invited to try it. Keldorn will be the next.
mystymoo
It's okay, I've waited this long! I can't wait for this, I still have my BG installed and ready to go!
mystymoo
My gentle monthly nudge smile.gif (bit early but I am very excited)

mystymoo
*waves pompoms*
Senka
*waves back* biggrin.gif
Vlad
Waving to everyone. NeJ3 is out, back to Keldorn. biggrin.gif
mystymoo
QUOTE(Vlad @ May 9 2015, 05:08 PM) *
Waving to everyone. NeJ3 is out, back to Keldorn. biggrin.gif

I love you long time Vlad!!! *big hugs!* I am SO excited for this I'm going to have to creeper ask you for your address and send you a gift when this finally comes out! XD
Vlad
blush.gif laugh.gif

Anyway, if you want to play NeJ3 for the meantime, just give me your email. I think you'll like it equally.
mystymoo
QUOTE(Vlad @ May 9 2015, 09:01 PM) *
blush.gif laugh.gif

Anyway, if you want to play NeJ3 for the meantime, just give me your email. I think you'll like it equally.

Absolutely! I'll pm you my email and definitely give it a whirl!!
Ankhesenpaaten
So Keldorn is back on the front burner? Yippee!!! I'm not 50 yet... Maybe, just maybe, I'll get to nab him while I'm still under the half century mark. <3
mystymoo
QUOTE(Ankhesenpaaten @ May 22 2015, 01:45 AM) *
So Keldorn is back on the front burner? Yippee!!! I'm not 50 yet... Maybe, just maybe, I'll get to nab him while I'm still under the half century mark. <3

I'm so excited, literally stalk this page daily *stalky stalk*
Senka
Guys, Vlad needs some rest after ending NEJ smile.gif Patience! wink.gif
mystymoo
QUOTE(Senka @ May 23 2015, 08:04 PM) *

I know, I know! I'm really enjoying NEJ, I'm trying not to race through it and end up being bored

But I am so excited for this one too happy.gif dream come true /swoon
Ankhesenpaaten
QUOTE(Senka @ May 23 2015, 08:04 PM) *

Heh heh! I'll try to be patient! blush.gif
christophe
Me too…
mystymoo
*cleans up cobwebs*
Vlad
smile.gif
mystymoo
Don't you forget us! wub.gif
mystymoo
4th of july nudge

Not that I care much, I'm a brit *sips tea*
Vlad
It becomes larger with two new sub-mods:

1) You'll be requested to discover the plot of Riatavin on starting the war with Amn, to find a few groups of spies and recruits (one of them is in the same location as always), and to destroy them.

2) "The Third Path" is a tentative title of the mod on choosing the alternative path going to Spellhold. Keldorn will refuse to associate himself with either vampires or thieves, and as a result, you'll face them both. Then of course you'll need to find the third path in order to reach the Spellhold.
Ankhesenpaaten
That sounds so cool, Vlad!

I want to play this so badly. smile.gif I love the idea of having to find a third path to reach Spellhold. Tho I have to hope that Keldorn realizes that Imoen's life is at stake and forcing the party to find a way that appeals to HIM is possibly endangering her further the more time that passes to find that other path. I am looking forward to seeing how all this plays out! biggrin.gif
Vlad
You won't need to look for the clue too long. In fact, you can reach the Spellhold much earlier if you chose the Third Path. biggrin.gif

(Because you won't need to do all those Aran's and Bodhi's stupid errands)
mystymoo
QUOTE(Vlad @ Jul 27 2015, 06:16 PM) *
You won't need to look for the clue too long. In fact, you can reach the Spellhold much earlier if you chose the Third Path. biggrin.gif

(Because you won't need to do all those Aran's and Bodhi's stupid errands)

I am in love with you - Hate those quests biggrin.gif after doing them 1milliongazillion times
mystymoo
How's the project going biggrin.gif
Vlad
After completing testing BGT-NeJ3, now I come back to Keldorn.
mystymoo
QUOTE(Vlad @ Aug 24 2015, 06:52 PM) *
After completing testing BGT-NeJ3, now I come back to Keldorn.

Squee! *waves pompoms*
mystymoo
Any updates? wub.gif
Senka
Vlad is in vacation now.
mystymoo
QUOTE(Senka @ Sep 15 2015, 03:02 PM) *
Vlad is in vacation now.

Awh! Hope he has fun! thumb.gif
Vlad
It's close to completion. The last thorough testing.
mystymoo
QUOTE(Vlad @ Oct 30 2015, 11:56 PM) *
It's close to completion. The last thorough testing.

Eeep! so exciting! *waves pompoms!*
Senka
I'm waiting for next version for testing wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.