Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Progress Report
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Keldorn NPC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Ankhesenpaaten
Woo hoo! At last, at last!
mystymoo
Excited nudge

Also happy turkey day to the Americans =)
Vlad
It's fine tuning now. I don't want any patching after final release. biggrin.gif
Cahir
Hi Vlad, I know that your general opinion about EE is negative, to say politely, but is there a chance you could allow some willingful modder to make it compatible with BG2EE in the future? I'd really would like to try this mod out some day (Keldorn is one of my favourite NPCs), but I don't play vanilla these days. Just asking, not trying to start discussion about pros and cons of EE or Beamdog in general smile.gif
Senka
Still do not understand why you prefer EE-EE2, honestly laugh.gif
This is not for discussion just... wink.gif
Cahir
To be honest what I miss is NEJ, Ascension and some TobEX features. And now, upcoming Keldorn:)

EDIT: Oh, and Item and Spell Revisions by Demi.
mystymoo
QUOTE(Senka @ Nov 27 2015, 02:51 PM) *
Still do not understand why you prefer EE-EE2, honestly laugh.gif
This is not for discussion just... wink.gif

I also was not impressed with EE/EE2 sad.gif - I was hoping it would bring back some popularity though.

But definitely like the older version, (sitting here hugging my 6 disk copies, don't judge me!)
Vlad
Cahir, thanks for your comments and questions.

Look, there is a choice between to be popular and genuine. Unfortunately, from my life experience, these cannot co-exist together.

I like BWL because it's really a boutique modding community, the home to the excellent and genuine creations, which are not always popular.

Now, without any further discussion on begee remakes, let's do the following. You tell tell me 3 advantages of begee over the original game, and if I agree with you, then I'll give a green light to making begee versions.
mystymoo
thumb.gif

So excited
Vlad
I'm now working on ToB dialogues to complete Keldorn's saga. smile.gif
mystymoo
QUOTE(Vlad @ Dec 11 2015, 09:19 PM) *
I'm now working on ToB dialogues to complete Keldorn's saga. smile.gif

Doing my happy dance biggrin.gif thumb.gif wub.gif
mystymoo
To all those that celebrate this holiday - Merry Christmas

To those that don't - Hopefully happy day off

If you didn't get a day off sending my love <3

And a quick keldorn nudgie
Vlad
Thanks, it's No. 2 for me. biggrin.gif

Yes, Keldorn is getting better and better with every evening. laugh.gif
mystymoo
QUOTE(Vlad @ Dec 26 2015, 02:30 PM) *
Thanks, it's No. 2 for me. biggrin.gif

Yes, Keldorn is getting better and better with every evening. laugh.gif

Am excited as hell! *happy dance* I keep stalking this post!
mystymoo
a belated happy new year

Hopefully soon Keldorn =D
mystymoo
Freezing cold weather bump
Senka
The same biggrin.gif
mystymoo
wub.gif Maybe Keldorn for valentines day?
Senka
We are testing TOB just now wink.gif
Maybe Keldorn for valentines day?

Rather no.
mystymoo
QUOTE(Senka @ Feb 6 2016, 01:47 PM) *
We are testing TOB just now wink.gif
Maybe Keldorn for valentines day?

Rather no.

Will just keep waving my support pom-poms then
mystymoo
wub.gif Leap-year bump
Senka
I believe I do finale testing now
mystymoo
QUOTE(Senka @ Feb 29 2016, 04:39 PM) *
I believe I do finale testing now

Yay! Exciting !
Neysa
Congratulations! And one question, will it work with BG 2 EE?
Senka
No. Sorry smile.gif
JLT
Hello. I'd like to thank you for developing this mod I really am looking forward to playing it. However there is a small problem. I can not find a link for Baldurdash-Weidu v 1.74. I did find v1.75 and thought that should include 1.74, just with updates. Thus thinking I downloaded and installed it, then tortured souls, then the Keldorn mod. Of course as per recommended I downloaded and installed the throne of bhaal official patch. So all should have gone smoothly..... No the Keldorn mod does not recognize weidu 1.75 as containing 1.74. So what I would like to know is this. Is there a way to override it's rejection of 1.75? If so please I'd like to know. Failing that I'd like balderdash 1.74. Is any of this possible? I'd appreciate any help. Thank you:)
Vlad
Hi JLT and welcome here!

I'd like to suggest you wait a bit for the compilation mod which is now under beta-testing. It will include everything: Baldurdash, TS, Keldorn, Third Path and other different features and improvements I have introduced in the game for the last almost 20 years.

Thanks.
JLT
Ah, thank you! I'm very excited to hear that it should be available soon. Thank you so much, you and Senka for coming up with this.
mystymoo
Hey Vlad, I know it's been an eternity since you made this mod.

But I did a little fan-art scribble the other day after a re-play of BG with the Keldorn Romance <3 Thanks again for this amazing mod

(I am putting link for the picture is a TEENY bit NSFW)

https://imgur.com/a/dkNGQ
Vlad
Oh, thanks! laugh.gif

Btw, you may play a new version if you wish. It is now inside my compilation:

Download

[attachment=4318:Picture.jpg]

biggrin.gif
mystymoo
Ooooh yes! Totally will play the update! wub.gif

It has definitely been fun to nostalgia
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.