Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Progress Report
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Keldorn NPC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Vlad
one year left
smile.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
But...but...what if I have less than a year to live??? bigcry.gif

Just kidding. We'll hold you to that 1 year! thumb.gif
christophe
Vlad, Senka,
is it possible now to give us some glimpses about this mod, without spoilers of course ? Its size, the numbers of quests, if the mod will include challenges for CHARNAME and Keldorn, and the racial - and alignment - requirements for the romance; my dream would be to romance Keldorn with an civilized half-orc woman, like Dar in NEJ.
Senka
This mod has scenario: not one LT can be missed.
my dream would be to romance Keldorn with an civilized half-orc woman
No. Only human, elf and half-elf. Aligment neutral and good excluding TN. And PC cannot be thief (single, dual, multiclass)
like Dar in NEJ.

Dar is a male... but half-orc female is awful sad.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
So TN is okay? I couldn't quite tell from your sentence. I totally understand about the no-thief thing, however.

About no LT's being able to be missed, I hope that means that a player can't easily screw up. I'm one of those who sometimes skips an area (Planar Sphere, Sahauguin City) and can miss the "landmines" so to speak.

Do I make sense here? Basically I'm asking if this romance will turn out to be tricky and easy to screw up. Or at least if I screw up I'll know right away and (yes) do a reload! I don't want to miss ANY Keldorn loving!!! wub.gif
Senka
Sorry my gibberlish English.
So TN is okay?
No. I believe TN character will not interfere in Keldorn-Maria relationships and remove herself from the quest.
About no LT's being able to be missed, I hope that means that a player can't easily screw up. I'm one of those who sometimes skips an area (Planar Sphere, Sahauguin City) and can miss the "landmines" so to speak.

Do you know about Keldorn-speech in Sahauguin City? It only mentions in TOB dialogue... Only Windsrear Hills is obligatory. Romance is split up chapters: Athkatla, New chapters, Underdark, Underdark exit, Athkatla again, Esmeltaran. Then - TOB
Ankhesenpaaten
I re-read your post and your English was fine. Now I can clearly see that you did mean TN is excluded.

No problem! I'm glad he's coming along and that the way you have sectioned it sounds great. Thanks!
Ankhesenpaaten
Just peeking in as Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I know I'll have to wait longer for Keldorn but for now...(((((((BIG KISS)))))))
Senka
Unfortunately Vlad has left modding. I only hope this is temporary - he really love this process smile.gif. May be he can finish this mod. But nobody knows when... Somewhere.
Ankhesenpaaten
Everyone needs a break now and then. But he promised to finish this so I'll take him at his word. Keldorn is worth the wait! I hope you're not discouraged, Senka. You've worked so hard. (((HUG)))
Senka
Thank you very much for your support and hope smile.gif
But he promised to finish this so I'll take him at his word.

Me too smile.gif Let him have a rest.
Vlad
I have some time till August. smile.gif
Senka
Happy to hear! smile.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
OH, thank goodness! You scared me for a bit!!! ((((WHEW))))
Aion
Taking a rest is always good. There's more things to life than modding, more important things too.
Especially for those that have been modding for a long time, a break is nice. =)
irenicus
Any news? sad.gif been waiting for such a long time ( I realize life is busy and stressful)

Since this mod was first announced I got engaged and pregnant, would love a bit of naughty on-the-side romance with Keldorn whilst im getting fat and bloated sad.gif
Senka
Wait for autumn biggrin.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
I'll try to wait, too! It's been a long time but if it gets finished (no, it WILL get finished) then the wait is worth it. I know this will be good and loving Keldorn is something I've always wanted to do. I just never thought anyone would have the guts and gumption to do it! Yay Senka!!!

I still think you're the hero who had the ambition. If not for you, no-one would have ever taken the idea seriously and now you are here making it a reality. smile.gif Thanks so much!
Senka
Thank you!
BTW, berelinde did beta-version of Keldorn-romance and I already has tested it. Abd now we are waiting for TOB-portion. After testing she will upload her romance in free download.
irenicus
Oh wow Senka thank you for such a great update! made my day I am so excited for this mod. And with Pregnancy blues and morning sickness and feeling generally like crap I really can't wait for this at all
(that and spending $5,000 on damn immigration stuff the pass few days I need a man to make me feel great XD)

I really hope this comes out soon SUPER excited for keldorn mod -happy dance- and i love you all for making it possible! ><!

now I must go eat some babybels or so help me god ohmy.gif
Senka
Be healthy, irenicus, I know very well about your problems smile.gif I wish you well smile.gif
irenicus
A very cute and innocent "arewethereyet" post of the month ^.^ ;;;
Vlad
When you become older, time runs much faster, because it is relative and strongly dependent on your age (cf. for a newborn one day is eternity, but for an elder - is a moment)... I keep modding on my mind, believe me. And thank you for your faith! smile.gif
irenicus
awwh Vlad, I know what you mean, Days seem so much faster these days. But thank you for a small ray of hope! I look so forward to this mod!

This is a pic of my (soon to be!) Little girl! I hope to be able to play before she's born because I expect gaming is out of the question when she comes along hehe! ^^
Senka
Oh, irenicus, how pretty your litlle girl! Have you chosen a name for her? smile.gif Be lucky, both of you!
Ankhesenpaaten
Ooh! Congratulations, Irenicus! I hope the mod comes along soon, too! But now I hope for your sake more than mine. Thanks for the pic! And yes, I wonder if you have a name for her yet, too!

Good luck!
irenicus
Sorry for the long reply time XD Hubby had extra days off work so we were being nerdy and playing the new final fantasy game!

We haven't really settled on any names. Mostly because I love weird wacky and hippy names (IE: Rain, Imoen - yes i'd call her Imoen in a heart beat) Evageline, Seraphim ayame ectect) Where as the husband likes very simple, small easy to remember and normal names XD He is liking Robyn, Alice and zoey right now.

The only name we've SOMEWHAT agreed on is Lara - But I have this fear she will inherrit my 38 F size boobs and then the Lara Croft jokes would be endless - Also his (hubbies) Spanish family seemed to always say Laura instead of Lara. And I just don't want to set myself up correcting every person I meet for the rest of my life.

So no - Not really doing well on the name game right now. I am 25 weeks pregnant so we have 15 weeks to go so I am not too concerned right now. (Although every other female in my family seems to kick out the babies 5+ weeks early so maybe I should start panicing) - Right now I am hoping if me and hubby see a name we like it'll just spring out at us. But we'll see.

Any suggestions would be appreciated <3
irenicus

Had my baby last feb ohmy.gif This is the look on her face when I told her keldorn romance STILL wasn't out (actually she was staring at a rattle bit it's the same thing...right? )

sad.gif Nothing? Not even a beta I can feast my little paws on?
Senka
Congratulations, dear! smile.gif She is really beauty! What is her name?

Nothing? Not even a beta I can feast my little paws on?

Vlad is still working. He promised, and he will do. Don't worry smile.gif

SirChet
I'm very happy that all went well with having the baby.

This is were I presume congratulations is in order?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

btw ... our son is 28 and I soooooo envy the wonderful things you have ahead of you. tongue.gif
Senka
Glad to see you, SirChet smile.gif
irenicus

any chance of keldorn romance npc?

(thats mah little girl!)
Baronius
Cute Baldurchild smile.gif
Senka
I really don't know... sad.gif

thats mah little girl!

She tasted BG already! smile.gif
SirChet
Too cute for words!
Ankhesenpaaten
QUOTE(Senka @ Aug 12 2011, 09:14 PM) *
I really don't know... sad.gif

Oh, please, there HAS to be! Your version will be so different from Berelinde's that I can't wait! I see some of the points the same way you do, Senka. Well, I'll just hope that this stays alive, especially since you are the first one to have this idea and put so much thought and work into it!

thats mah little girl!
She tasted BG already! smile.gif

So CUTE!!!
Senka
Oh, please, there HAS to be! Your version will be so different from Berelinde's that I can't wait! I see some of the points the same way you do, Senka. Well, I'll just hope that this stays alive, especially since you are the first one to have this idea and put so much thought and work into it!

This is not depends from me unfortunately... I did all I could but... sad.gif
Clarisa
Soooo.. I´ve been secretly stalking this.. hoping that the romance will eventually be done but now that things are so uncertain..
I´ve heard there is another Keldorn romance but I´ve been unable to find it anywhere.. could you help me with this, please? *puppy eyes* blush.gif
Senka
You can search for link here http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=20154
I'm not sure is it possible to download the mod for non-registered users. Just try and ask berelinde for help.
Vlad
Hi all. I'm coming back to modding, so don't worry - Keldorn will be released in future. A lot of things happened in RL for these years..... And the baby is really cute. I'd dream my kids like BG as your boy. But they prefer some stupid online games.
Senka
Oh, good news! wink.gif

Vlad
The mod is currently in the testing and debugging phase.
Senka
WOW!
I really hope all who waiting for mod are still here smile.gif
SirChet
Some of us have it set to email us when a post is made so we don't miss any news! tongue.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
Yay! I checked in hoping for good news and this is the BEST! thumb.gif oh, after all the waiting, I can hardly wait any more now. I dont know how much longer, but I hope I can luvs him soon! wub.gif
Ankhesenpaaten
I'm here and still waiting! Oh, I hope it won't be too long! This version will likely be VERY different from Berelinde's. I can't help but hope the romance can start a little quicker.

And, oh! Will there be flirts? Or will this be without PID?

Either way, I am still so eager!!! smile.gif
Senka
This version will likely be VERY different from Berelinde's.
Sure wink.gif

Will there be flirts? Or will this be without PID?

All flirts I have seen were out of characters. And I cannot help but cannot imagine Keldorn flirting smile.gif So, no.

Thanks for your patience!
christophe
Will this mod be available very soon ?
Senka
We are still testing smile.gif
christophe
Ah ! Good news indeed !
I hope we'll have this mod for this summer. J'en rêve !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.