Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bug reports
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Rjali NPC
Pages: 1, 2
nullset
I decided to leave the next release at v8.5, as there is no major new content. Clean-up City!
Seewead
One left, that I have overlooked.

Concerning: RJali Version 8.2 (still)

L.1.
Description:
There are two bags of holding, that can be received from Horace. Thank you for them. The one is blue and the other one orange-ish.

Small problem: I frequently mix up the blue one with the other bag of holding, that is provided by the game (same blue color).

Suggestion:
Could you change the color of the blue one as well? Also you could give clarifying names to the bags. Like: "Horace's orange bag" or something similar. Would be very convenient for the user.

This was the last one for a somewhat longer time of absence. Got to work a lot.

Thank you for all your consideration and your great work, that I enjoy a lot! thumb.gif Sincerely, Seewead

nullset
Good note. I'll get on that.
Seewead
Before I call it a day, let me once get back to

K.5
QUOTE(nullset @ Sep 12 2017, 05:52 PM) *
K5 - Changing the SoA group banter from sleep to auto-fire. The conditions are: party of 6; at least 3 romances in party; area = keep audience hall; Bodhi dead; and have had Daleson dialogue.

I would like you to remind, that there are plenty of players, who do not tend to travel with a full group of 6 persons, but like to use smaller parties for reasons of challenge. Well, everybody his own play-style. But these people would never get to the group-banters of your mod, unfortunately.

And strictly speaking from my own perspective: I would have never gone to Bodhi right away after Underdark. Instead it was very important to me, to get back to my Keep and spend time with my loved ones. Yes, from an in-game-perspective time is of the essence to get back our souls. But from a meta-view I know, that I have all the time of the world. So I am usually not rushing to Bodhi. During my current playthrough that led to the unpleasant incident, that I had to wait for my first group-banter far to long (117 days, see above). If I may suggest this: Strike this condition of Bodhi beeing dead. I know, I am not the only one.

See you in a couple of weeks, Seewead

nullset
QUOTE(Seewead @ Sep 12 2017, 04:57 PM) *
Before I call it a day, let me once get back to

K.5
QUOTE(nullset @ Sep 12 2017, 05:52 PM) *
K5 - Changing the SoA group banter from sleep to auto-fire. The conditions are: party of 6; at least 3 romances in party; area = keep audience hall; Bodhi dead; and have had Daleson dialogue.

I would like you to remind, that there are plenty of players, who do not tend to travel with a full group of 6 persons, but like to use smaller parties for reasons of challenge. Well, everybody his own play-style. But these people would never get to the group-banters of your mod, unfortunately.

And strictly speaking from my own perspective: I would have never gone to Bodhi right away after Underdark. Instead it was very important to me, to get back to my Keep and spend time with my loved ones. Yes, from an in-game-perspective time is of the essence to get back our souls. But from a meta-view I know, that I have all the time of the world. So I am usually not rushing to Bodhi. During my current playthrough that led to the unpleasant incident, that I had to wait for my first group-banter far to long (117 days, see above). If I may suggest this: Strike this condition of Bodhi beeing dead. I know, I am not the only one.

See you in a couple of weeks, Seewead

1. OK. Gonna have to test this thoroughly, but setting it back to a requirement that there be at least 4 in the party of which at least three must be romanced. Can't do better than that. Group chat with less than three makes no sense and, in the 1st group chat, I cannot assume that anybody is parked. Any advance beyond this involves more complexity than I am willing to deal with, so don't ask.

2. Nope. Won't do it. The object here was to ensure that Imoen had a fair shot at being romanced before the 1st group chat. I have even considered requiring that Imoen be romanced (if she can be romanced). The banter gets a little wierd if she is in the party and not romanced. Otherwise, I have to rework the banter to cover more options. I might just have to do that at some point, but it is a fairly major project.
Abdelan
QUOTE(nullset @ Sep 10 2017, 01:35 PM) *
QUOTE(Abdelan @ Sep 10 2017, 05:08 AM) *
Hmmm, after checking out the newest version of Rjali for some reason during the first visit to the circus when I enter the room where Ogre-Aerie is I start a conversation with Rjali how there is something wrong but after it is over the fairy does not appear like it did before and the circus quest ends up without a visit to Sigil. Rjali does not flirt with me either.

Strange, I installed Rjali after all other mods as was recommended and only installed the NPCS that were compatible with Rjali in the readme.

Either I forgot something, something changed or its a bug...

OK. Now, I'm confused. There is no fairy in the circus quest; never was to the best of my recall. Rjali only starts flirting with you after the 2nd love talk. Love talks don't start until chapter 2 which begins when you visit the shadow thief's home in the slums for the 1st time. The visits to Sigil start when you talk with Horace about your budding multiple romance aspirations. The Horace conversation is NOT triggered by a rub of the lamp. Rjali has to have HER conversation with Horace. You must have had the 2nd love talk. Then, given time, Horace will pop up and things will begin to pop.

Hmmm, I recall that when I first played Rjali(ver 6.0 or so) I never entered the circus and I never got any quests from Rjali apart from occasional conversations. Around version 7.0 or so I visited the circus and when I got in the room when the ogre Aerie was soon after entering I got a message that something was wrong there and had a short conv with Rjali. Right after that a faerie appeared and I was taken to Sigil where I got acquinted with everyone there and stuff. Then after leaving I got eventually a conversation with Horace regarding multiple romances(though I think Rjali before that had a short conv regarding my PC flirting with other chicks). And it all did go good.

Now that I think about it tho I'm not sure if I did go through the circus part in chapter 1 or 2. Maybe in fact I only did said circus part in chapter 2 and did not flirt with Rajli till then so me doing so in chapter 1 and not noticing anything seemed strange to me.

Does the visit to Sigil only happen at a random time in chapter 2 or is it linked to the circus visit or even may happen there?
nullset
QUOTE(Abdelan @ Sep 17 2017, 07:33 AM) *
QUOTE(nullset @ Sep 10 2017, 01:35 PM) *

OK. Now, I'm confused. There is no fairy in the circus quest; never was to the best of my recall. Rjali only starts flirting with you after the 2nd love talk. Love talks don't start until chapter 2 which begins when you visit the shadow thief's home in the slums for the 1st time. The visits to Sigil start when you talk with Horace about your budding multiple romance aspirations. The Horace conversation is NOT triggered by a rub of the lamp. Rjali has to have HER conversation with Horace. You must have had the 2nd love talk. Then, given time, Horace will pop up and things will begin to pop.

Does the visit to Sigil only happen at a random time in chapter 2 or is it linked to the circus visit or even may happen there?

Timing of the 1st Sigil visit is described in my response above. And if you don't stop calling Horace a fairy, he will visit consequences upon your head!
Aledeth
-Error on my end, some issue with other mod configurations. Trying to diagnose-

edit:Think I found the issue. I'd managed to install Sheena v1.8, who didn't have EE compatibility. Found a newer version (only could find 2.5, not 2.6) and things aren't freezing where they used to, so maybe it's fixed? Downside is all the text is messed up since I reinstalled all my mods and changed the order of other things so I gotta restart.
nullset
QUOTE(Aledeth @ Feb 6 2020, 12:39 AM) *

edit:Think I found the issue. I'd managed to install Sheena v1.8, who didn't have EE compatibility. Found a newer version (only could find 2.5, not 2.6) and things aren't freezing where they used to, so maybe it's fixed? Downside is all the text is messed up since I reinstalled all my mods and changed the order of other things so I gotta restart.

WHEW!!! Had me worried there for a bit. I haven't had that sort of problem in a LONG time. You will gind that you will usually have to restart when mods are updated and reinstalled. The problem is that saved games have relative links to the dialog.tlk file. Updating mods does NOT reset these links in saved games, leading to some amusing crosstalk.

I have a request. If this sort of thing comes up again, please don't remove your original post as it renders your subsequent post without a reference. Sort of like the problem with the dialog.tlk file.
Can't help you with the Fade mod...unless you have dropbox? I suppose I could put my copy up there for you to grab.
PS - Currently working on Rjali v11.0 in which Kesai-Serris (Ravel's daughter) can be enterred into the mix.
Aledeth
QUOTE(nullset @ Feb 6 2020, 06:27 AM) *
QUOTE(Aledeth @ Feb 6 2020, 12:39 AM) *

WHEW!!! Had me worried there for a bit. I haven't had that sort of problem in a LONG time. You will gind that you will usually have to restart when mods are updated and reinstalled. The problem is that saved games have relative links to the dialog.tlk file. Updating mods does NOT reset these links in saved games, leading to some amusing crosstalk.

I have a request. If this sort of thing comes up again, please don't remove your original post as it renders your subsequent post without a reference. Sort of like the problem with the dialog.tlk file.
Can't help you with the Fade mod...unless you have dropbox? I suppose I could put my copy up there for you to grab.
PS - Currently working on Rjali v11.0 in which Kesai-Serris (Ravel's daughter) can be enterred into the mix.

Yea, in retrospect I do feel quite silly about removing everything about the initial issue. I was trying to delete the post once I figured out it was my issue and not the mods, so I didn't want you to worry about it. Wasn't able to find the 'delete post' button (haven't been on these forums in 13 years!), and forgot that half context is worse than none at all sometimes.

Would Fade be able to be installed on a currently in-progress game or would I need to restart again to have her working? Either way, might at well get the link if you're offering. Thank you!

Maybe you won't care, but here's whole process of discovering the real issue:

I'd had issues getting Rjali to install at all. I'd installed the Romance mods in the order suggested by the Readme, but when I tried to install Rjali I got a long screen of errors being thrown, a lot of them saying something about being unable to find 'cut###' files. There were lots of others, but those were the ones I saw the most of. Something was obviously wrong, so I tried to find the mod causing issues by uninstalling every romance mod, then reinstalling them one at a time in order, installing Rjali each time I put a new mod in to see if she'd install right, then uninstalling her and installing the next romance mod till they'd all installed, and then Rjali installed correctly on top.

No idea why it installed when done one at a time like that, but it did. Game loaded, Rjali was in the dungeon, everything seemed OK!

Then cutscenes would hard lock. The only ones that I immediately noticed were caused by Horace, so I thought it was an issue with Rjali. Then a Beamdog cutscene in the Bridge District with Neera did the exact same kind of lock, so I figured it had to be something else. I did a complete re-install of BG2EE and all mods I was using, but Rjali wouldn't install. Again. So I did the same thing I did last time. Only this time, I added in an extra step: after each new romance was installed, I'd test if Horace would crash the game the same way he used to. Everything worked fine until Sheena. It was late enough I actually can't remember if I managed to force Sheena to install and Horace crashed again, or if Rjali just wouldn't install on top of her this time, but wither way I figured out that she was the problem mod. I looked into Sheena again and realized that I missed the download link in Edvin's post on the Beamdog forums and had been using an old version from BWL, got the newer version of her, installed her again, and she worked. No more Horace crashes, so I think I found the problem.
nullset
@Aledeth Yes, you will have to restart. It's that dialog.tlk thing again. And don't feel like the Lone Ranger; many others have had to go through the same process for substantially the same reasons.
On the Fade mod, it's not really a link. You must be on Dropbox, so that I can share with you. On Dropbox, I am Ron Joyal (*RJ*). Lemme know your Dropbox ID when you get one, and I'll load up the Fade and share it with you. Dropbox basic is free and comes with 2GB of storage space.

P.S. - I just figured out how to set up Dropbox with a shared link instead of a shared file. The really good thing about the link is that it can be used by someone who does not have Dropbox. Anyhoo, here is the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kp9b6rb1p9wdjt/F...0v7.3b.zip?dl=0 RBJ
Austin87
Hello! The line number seems to be mixed up in the Rjalij.d file - here:

CODE
IF ~~ t16.5
SAY @865
++ @577 + t16.6
END

Instead of @577, I think there should be line @866. Now it remains unused. Although it is more appropriate in meaning.
nullset
@Austin87 You are right, of course. I'll make the change in th next release (v11.5). Thanx for the headsup!
Austin87
Hello! The file Rjali\Dialogue\SOA\RJPSAN\BRJANNAH.d contains the following line:
CODE
== BRJALI @61 = @61

It seems to me that it should be like this:
CODE
== BRJALI @61 = @62
nullset
QUOTE(Austin87 @ Dec 11 2020, 05:32 AM) *
Hello! The file Rjali\Dialogue\SOA\RJPSAN\BRJANNAH.d contains the following line:
CODE
== BRJALI @61 = @61

It seems to me that it should be like this:
CODE
== BRJALI @61 = @62

You are absolutely right. I have fixed it, and it will go out in the next release (whenever that is). It is not enough to warrant a release in itself. Thanx for the heads-up!
Blaze_Knights
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a consequence of how the mod has to work but I have a concern about what seems like a bug to me:

I noticed that in TOB in the pocket plane I can summon duplicates of the party members I can pull from the keep. I'm worried about how that will affect any endings or other scripts in play if I do.

Not that I would be opposed to adding a ... parallel universe twin?.... to my ...er... family. Just not sure if the mod is supposed to prevent that from happening or if I should just stay away from summoning them or something.

Is this something other people have experienced?

If it helps, I'm running the BG2 EE with TOB from Steam.

Thanks!
Blaze_Knights
sorry to bug you again so soon after my last potential bug, but I think I found another? When I add Viconia back to the party in TOB I immediately have the romance ended (romance active status 3) and Rjali telling me I shouldn't have talked to Viconia like that.

Is this intentional? Was I supposed to have her leave during the SOA part of the romance where she tells me she needs to leave? I told her to stay as a friend back then because having her leave seemed to trigger the same Rjali feedback of 'I shouldn't have talked to her like that' so I figured I had done a bad thing.

Is there a way to tweak flags and get the romance active again?
Is this actually intentional and I should just wait?

Thanks for your time and any help you can provide!

Edit: I did some digging online and it seems like this is a bug that has happened to other people even with the vanilla game. My understanding is the switch to a status of 3 occurs when Viconia's romance checks for the status of the other romance and if it finds a 2 it then switches Viconia's state to 3. My guess is that they added some new script that screws up the code that allows multiple romances for Viconia. Strangely, none of the other romances are screwed up by this.
nullset
QUOTE(Blaze_Knights @ Dec 5 2021, 05:29 PM) *
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a consequence of how the mod has to work but I have a concern about what seems like a bug to me:

I noticed that in TOB in the pocket plane I can summon duplicates of the party members I can pull from the keep. I'm worried about how that will affect any endings or other scripts in play if I do.

Not that I would be opposed to adding a ... parallel universe twin?.... to my ...er... family. Just not sure if the mod is supposed to prevent that from happening or if I should just stay away from summoning them or something.

Is this something other people have experienced?

If it helps, I'm running the BG2 EE with TOB from Steam.

Thanks!

If you are talking about the in game mechanism of summoning characters, I have naver tested that, having no need of it. I will have to look at forbidding it for parked characters.
nullset
QUOTE(Blaze_Knights @ Dec 6 2021, 02:13 AM) *
sorry to bug you again so soon after my last potential bug, but I think I found another? When I add Viconia back to the party in TOB I immediately have the romance ended (romance active status 3) and Rjali telling me I shouldn't have talked to Viconia like that.

Is this intentional? Was I supposed to have her leave during the SOA part of the romance where she tells me she needs to leave? I told her to stay as a friend back then because having her leave seemed to trigger the same Rjali feedback of 'I shouldn't have talked to her like that' so I figured I had done a bad thing.

Edit: I did some digging online and it seems like this is a bug that has happened to other people even with the vanilla game. My understanding is the switch to a status of 3 occurs when Viconia's romance checks for the status of the other romance and if it finds a 2 it then switches Viconia's state to 3. My guess is that they added some new script that screws up the code that allows multiple romances for Viconia. Strangely, none of the other romances are screwed up by this.

Sorry not to have responed to your message. Got your email, though, and answered that.
merny
I have a couple of issues and a question. I can't find the final orphan. Looking through with near infinity, it looks like the orphans name is bobby. When I come out of the underdark, Rjali wants to check on the orphanage but the majordomo has nothing new to say to me. likely because i never got the final orphan?

I can't start the Talira romance upstairs. I can talk to her but the bath scene never starts. I have to manually set rjtaliraromance global from 1 to 3 for it to work.

My question is if there's anything I can do with Nalia. Horace tells me that Nalia is not mine but my harem is giving her ideas. I never took her into my party and just let her hang out in the keep afterwards. I have not installed a nalia romance mod yet for my current run because I don't know which one to install. Should I get the dearnise romance mod or arnels' nalia romance mod?
nullset
QUOTE(merny @ Apr 9 2022, 03:46 PM) *
I have a couple of issues and a question. I can't find the final orphan. Looking through with near infinity, it looks like the orphans name is bobby. When I come out of the underdark, Rjali wants to check on the orphanage but the majordomo has nothing new to say to me. likely because i never got the final orphan?

I can't start the Talira romance upstairs. I can talk to her but the bath scene never starts. I have to manually set rjtaliraromance global from 1 to 3 for it to work.

My question is if there's anything I can do with Nalia. Horace tells me that Nalia is not mine but my harem is giving her ideas. I never took her into my party and just let her hang out in the keep afterwards. I have not installed a nalia romance mod yet for my current run because I don't know which one to install. Should I get the dearnise romance mod or arnels' nalia romance mod?

Bobby is in the entry to the Paladin's stronhold in the cleric district. Talira romance will start when you have all the orphans and talk to the majordomo. For Nalia romance, you need the dearnise romance, not the other one.
nullset
QUOTE(nullset @ Dec 15 2021, 02:23 AM) *
QUOTE(Blaze_Knights @ Dec 6 2021, 02:13 AM) *

Sorry not to have responed to your message. Got your email, though, and answered that.

The Rjali Mod supports bringing back SOA romanced ladies in TOB only via Horace when they have been parked. It does NOT support the games recall mechanism. Others have had problems with this because, if you have parked someone and the recall her via the TOB mechanism, you will end up with two of them in the game.
merny
QUOTE(nullset @ Apr 29 2022, 03:28 PM) *
QUOTE(merny @ Apr 9 2022, 03:46 PM) *

Bobby is in the entry to the Paladin's stronhold in the cleric district. Talira romance will start when you have all the orphans and talk to the majordomo. For Nalia romance, you need the dearnise romance, not the other one.

Hey thanks for answering my questions. I actually have a couple of others. I never got the quests where I'm suppose to go around finding morte dakon and nordem. Don't know where I went wrong. It also looks like there's suppose to be a follow up to Echo's quest after I get her the deva's tears but I never got that one either.
Also are there any plans to add support for the Mazzy romance?
https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/71473...epable-clara/p1
nullset
Please address all requests to Austin87.
Mantoise
Heya, sorry to intrude but once I installed Rjali 12.5 Gorion wraith won't talk to charname after the reply "Gorion?!" and talking to it again would only make me repeat the process. I verified that is indeed Rjali causing in by only installing that. Am I doing something wrong? Does Rjali has any dependencies to work on BG2EE?
Austin87
QUOTE(Mantoise @ Dec 31 2023, 10:10 PM) *
Heya, sorry to intrude but once I installed Rjali 12.5 Gorion wraith won't talk to charname after the reply "Gorion?!" and talking to it again would only make me repeat the process. I verified that is indeed Rjali causing in by only installing that. Am I doing something wrong? Does Rjali has any dependencies to work on BG2EE?
Hello! I looked at the code for this scene - and it turned out that now, for her to properly continue the dialogue, Rjali herself must be in the group. Judging by the your screenshot, she is not with you now, so the dialogue is interrupted. I will fix the code in the next update and add a condition so that the dialogue does not change if Rjali is not in the group. Thanks for noticing this issue.
And you, in order to solve the problem now without reinstalling the game, try to summon Rjali through the Spirit of Fate, take her into the party and after that visit this location.
Mantoise
Thanks, @Austin87!
An Open Heresy
Hi I don't know whether to post this problem here or in Jini NPC but I have a problem when I try to check the status of the romance with the Fey dialogue option, it crashes the game completely. I don't know if I should send some additional files to analyze the problem. When I click to continue the game crashes. Has anyone had a similar problem?

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ]Component Name [ : Version]
~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
~TIPUN_GUI\TIPUN_GUI.TP2~ #1 #10 // Tipun's User Interface (main component): v2.1.2
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: v0.10.2-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable effect menu module - LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature: v0.10.2-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #3 // Enable empty container module - Highlight empty containers in gray instead of cyan: v0.10.2-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #4 // Enable timer module - Visual indicators for modal actions, contingencies, and spell/item cooldowns: v0.10.2-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #5 // Timer module - Show modal actions (red bar): v0.10.2-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #6 // Timer module - Show contingencies (green bar): v0.10.2-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #7 // Timer module - Show spell/item cooldowns (cyan bar): v0.10.2-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #8 // Enable time step module - Advance 1 game tick on keypress: v0.10.2-alpha
~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #9 // Enable hotkey module - Edit override/B3Hotkey.lua to create advanced spell hotkeys: v0.10.2-alpha
~SOTSC\SOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shades of the Sword Coast - Expansion Pack for BGEE: v8.6
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: 27
~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Finish Cordyr's Quest without killing Sil: 27
~WHINHILL\WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Journey to the Whin Hill - a Baldur's Gate 2: EE quest -> Yes, but don't patch existing save games: v1.2
~WHINHILL\WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #2 // The Journey to the Whin Hill: add the optional minor joinable companion - Afu-Zuuvi: v1.2
~WHINHILL\WHINHILL.TP2~ #0 #3 // The Journey to the Whin Hill: Player-Initiated Dialogues for the optional companion - Afu-Zuuvi: v1.2
~DSOTSC\DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Side of the Sword Coast (DSotSC): v4.2
~DSOTSC\DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Distribute DSotSC items also in vanilla content: v4.2
~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Keelor the Dwarf: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 5.0.0
~NTOTSC\NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Svlast's Torment: 5.0.0
~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
~BANK_OF_BALDURS_GATE\BANK_OF_BALDURS_GATE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bank of Baldur's Gate: v0.3
~SELLSWORDS\SELLSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Sellswords mod for Baldur's Gate II: v9.1
~CTB\SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies: 3.0
~ROT\SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror: v4.0
~SOS\SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 2.0
~SOS\SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Selence arrives to Waukeens Promenade after the meeting with Gaelan in the slums: 2.0
~TOD\SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~BST\SETUP-BST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BS Company presents Balduran's Seatower: vEAOB.9
~SNAKES\SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only): v4.0.0
~WHITEQUEEN\WHITEQUEEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity - The White Queen -> Yes, but don't patch the existing save games: 7.0
~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - New quest for Baldur's Gate 2 EE: v6.1
~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Allow Skie to return as a joinable NPC: v6.1
~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #2 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Skie: v6.1
~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - The Return of Eddard Silvershield (quest & a joinable NPC): v6.1
~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #4 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add Player-Initiated Dialogue (PID) for Eddard: v6.1
~SKIECOST\SKIECOST.TP2~ #0 #5 // Skie: The Cost of One Girl's Soul - Add brand new SoD-oriented items to BG2: v6.1
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v32
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v32
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v32
~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v32
~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA: v1.07
~NPCFLIRT\SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB: v1.07
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content): v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content): v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan: v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat: v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content): v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok: v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde: v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok: v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok: v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content): v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content): v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi: v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin: v15
~RE\SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #54 // Date Night, by SisterVigilante: v15
~IMOENFRIENDSHIP\IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v3.6
~IMOENROMANCE\SETUP-IMOENROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen NPC Romance Mod for BG2:SoA TOB (4.1.0 Version!): 4.1.0
~IMOENROMANCE\SETUP-IMOENROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Romance Option -> Allow Multiple Romance's: 4.1.0
~SIRENE_BG2\SIRENE_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for BG2:EE
~NEERA\NEERA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neera Expansion: v1.3.1
~PETSY\PETSY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Petsy Chattertone: 4.2
~NINDE\NINDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for BGII: v2
~DACE\DACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dace Linton NPC Mod for BG2:SoA & ToB: v5
~JINI\SETUP-JINI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Jini Romance Mod (BGEE NPNPC) created by nullset: v3.2
~JINI\SETUP-JINI.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Mage/Thief Multiclass Imoen: v3.2
~RJALI\SETUP-RJALI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Parking Expedite -> Mod Timing A Little Faster: v12.6
~RJALI\SETUP-RJALI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Rjali Romance Mod (BG2EE:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nullset: v12.6
~ABYSTORE\ABYSTORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Unusual Oddities Shop: 5.0
~RUPERT\RUPERT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rupert the Dye Merchant: v3.0.0
~BOLSA\BOLSA.TP2~ #1 #0 // Bolsa: v6.0.0
~RUAD\RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v29.4.0
~RUAD\RUAD.TP2~ #0 #10 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v29.4.0
~DARRON\DARRON.TP2~ #1 #0 // Darron: v2.0.0
~ROLLES\ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #0 // Rolles Safyer: v5.0.5
~ROLLES\ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #10 // Bag of Holding in Irenicus Dungeon: v5.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #2 // Remove "Corny Jokes" effect from Jester's Bracers (BG2EE, BGEET): v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #5 // Update resist type for original Shadow Dragonscale Armor for consistency with new variants: Acid -> Magic Damage): v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #8 // Force all import-able SoD items to be available in their normal locations ****Requires starting a new game**** -> All importable items with randomized Voidhammer +3/Voidsword +3: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #9 // Change Cromwell's equipment to be more in-line with his forging skills: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #19 // Allow choice of weapon imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Krotan's Skullcrusher +2: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #26 // Allow choice of armor imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Chain Mail +3: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #27 // Allow choice of item imported from Baldur's Gate into Irenecus' dungeon -> Helm of Balduran: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #31 // Cosmetic Enhancements for Existing Items (does not affect function): v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #32 // Remove annoying item effects, ie: blur, shadowed, physical mirror, spell trap. (Does not affect spells): v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #33 // Remove pulse-glow visual efects from armor, helmets, and shields.: v2.0.5
~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #35 // Enhanced visual on-hit effects. (fire, cold, acid, electricity, magic - cosmetic only) -> BG-Style on-hit visual effects.: v2.0.5
~SPELL_REV\SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v4.19
~SPELL_REV\SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v4.19
~SPELL_REV\SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v4.19
~SPELL_REV\SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v4.19
~SPELL_REV\SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #55 // Spell Deflection blocks AoE spells: v4.19
~SPELL_REV\SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #60 // Update Spellbooks of Joinable NPCs: v4.19
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Artisan's Kitpack: Enable All Classes for All Races: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Artisan's Kitpack: Enable Multi-Classes for -> All Races: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Sorcerer Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8102 // Artisan's Kitpack: Pale Master Spells -> All Necromancy Divine Spells (including Cure Wounds, Neutralize Poison, etc.): 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #8002 // Artisan's Kitpack: 3e-accurate Dragon Disciple -> Original Stat Bonuses: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #10002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Brawler Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Berserker Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1006 // Artisan's Kitpack: Wizard Slayer Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Barbarian Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1007 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dwarven Defender Overhaul + Vanguard Fighter Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Khalid the Vanguard Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer Fighter Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Archer (Fighter/Mage): 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1008 // Artisan's Kitpack: Siegemaster Fighter Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1009 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dreadnought Fighter Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Artisan's Kitpack: Fighter Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Ranger Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Artisan's Kitpack: Archer Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2011 // Artisan's Kitpack: Stalker Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2012 // Artisan's Kitpack: Beast Master Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rashemi Berserker Ranger Kit for Minsc: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Dark Hunter Ranger Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Paladin Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Artisan's Kitpack: Cavalier Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Inquisitor Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3011 // Artisan's Kitpack: Undead Hunter Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Blackguard Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Divine Champion Paladin Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Ajantis the Divine Champion Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Mystic Fire Paladin Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #3005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Martyr Paladin Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5100 // Artisan's Kitpack: Shapeshifter Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5111 // Artisan's Kitpack: Shapeshifter Overhaul – Custom Werewolf Sprite -> Replace all NPC Werewolf Sprites: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Elementalist Druid Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5101 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Cernd the Elementalist Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #5002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Hivemaster Druid Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7004 // Artisan's Kitpack: Assassin Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7006 // Artisan's Kitpack: Swashbuckler Overhaul: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Rogue Archer Thief Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7002 // Artisan's Kitpack: Magekiller Thief Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7003 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster Thief Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7103 // Artisan's Kitpack: Make Montaron an Assassin: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7005 // Artisan's Kitpack: Invisible Blade Thief Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7104 // Artisan's Kitpack: Give Hexxat the Invisible Blade Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #9001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Warhorn Shaman Kit: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20000 // Artisan's Kitpack: Eldritch Knight (Fighter / Mage Kit): 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #20001 // Artisan's Kitpack: Arcane Trickster (Mage / Thief Kit): 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #12012 // Artisan's Kitpack: Beastmaster - Modify Restrictions for Mod Items (install this after any mods that add mod axes, daggers, spears, armor, etc.: 4.7
~ARTISANSKITPACK\ARTISANSKITPACK.TP2~ #0 #7203 // Artisan's Kitpack: Trickster - Mimic Mod Kit Abilities (install this after other kits!): 4.7
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2002 // Total XP CAP -> Disabled: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2042 // XP for Traps, Spells and Lockpicking -> Vanilla friendly progressive: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3022 // Familiar death consequences -> Disabled: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4081 // Replace classic BG1 movies with BG:EE ones -> Also disable BG1 movies that don't have BG:EE variants: 1.12
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons and names: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Non-Magical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> No restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2161 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> BG-style weapon proficiencies, with weapon styles [the bigg]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery [Weimer]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True grandmastery [Baldurdash]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-nerfed table [Blucher]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2293 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use cleric level progression changes with un-nerfed druid spell table [Blucher]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials [Ardanis/GeN1e]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2390 // Alter Paladin Spell Progression Table -> Paladins Use Icewind Dale-Heart of Winter Spell Tables [grogerson]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2590 // Thieves Can Backstab With More Weapons With "Use Any Item" or as Dual- and Multi-Classes: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3008 // Allow HP Rolls Through Level 20 [Angel]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For party-joinable NPCs only: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove Fatigue from Restoration Spells: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Stacks of 120: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch - Alter How Party NPCs Complain About Reputation -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave [Salk]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere [japheth]: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3191 // Disable Non-Hostile Rest Spawns: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3195 // Alter Hostile Rest Spawns -> Decrease frequency by 50%: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3262 // Recoverable Ammunition [argent77] -> 75% chance to recover after a successful hit: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3350 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 15 minutes (one save only): v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v16
~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v16
~PROTAGONIST_CAN_DIE\PROTAGONIST_CAN_DIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Protagonist can die: 0.93
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #0 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Enemies: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1 // House Tweaks: Expanded Shapeshifting: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2 // House Tweaks: Expanded Racial Bonuses: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // House Tweaks: Rebalanced Proficiencies: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4 // House Tweaks: Rebalanced Weapon Styles: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #5 // House Tweaks: Rebalanced Attacks Per Round Progression: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #6 // House Tweaks: Monk Can Use Quarterstaves: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #7 // House Tweaks: Increased Constitution Bonuses -> Constitution Bonuses for All Classes + Regeneration Changes: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // House Tweaks: INT/WIS/CHA-based Bonus Spell Slots: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #11 // House Tweaks: Warrior HLAs: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // House Tweaks: Improved Dialogues (BG:EE): 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #13 // House Tweaks: Not-So-Indestructible Rats: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #18 // House Tweaks: Faster Troll Unconsciousness: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // House Tweaks: Race Text Patch: 2.5
~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #25 // House Tweaks: Experience Books: 2.5
~GBTHFKP\GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v3.0.0
~MAGESTRONGHOLD_EET\SETUP-MAGESTRONGHOLD_EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Mage Stronghold EET: 0.5
~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // More Appropriate-Speed Bears: 35.10
~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Revised inn rooms: more expensive, more benefits: 35.10
~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4145 // Skip the Candlekeep tutorial sections -> Remove the tutorial NPCs from Candlekeep: 35.10
~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4160 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: 35.10
~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4174 // Increase the price asked by Gaelan Bayle -> Gaelan wants 120,000 gold pieces: 35.10
~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP\SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons: v13.1.0
~BP-BGT-WORLDMAP\SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #4 // Larger worldmap screen window for the worldmap menu.ui -> BG2 style: v13.1.0
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.02
~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
~NPC_EE\NPC_EE.TP2~ #0 #2000 // NPC class/stat/kit choices: 6.5
~DUAL_TO_KIT\SETUP-DUAL_TO_KIT.TP2~ #0 #0 // DUAL_TO_KIT_MENU -> Enable Dualclassing into Kits: 0.35
~TIPUN_GUI\TIPUN_GUI.TP2~ #1 #20 // Tipun's User Interface (create data tables): v2.1.2
Seewead
I notice you installed a plethora of mods. To put it bluntly: With so many different mods all kind of bad things are bound to happen. Hope you don't mind when I give you my advice: Install a fresh game. This time choose only the mods you really really really want. Like throw away two thirds of the mods you installed now. Then you can probably enjoy the game much more.

An Open Heresy
QUOTE(Seewead @ Apr 10 2024, 04:21 PM) *
I notice you installed a plethora of mods. To put it bluntly: With so many different mods all kind of bad things are bound to happen. Hope you don't mind when I give you my advice: Install a fresh game. This time choose only the mods you really really really want. Like throw away two thirds of the mods you installed now. Then you can probably enjoy the game much more.

Thanks for the answer.
Do I need the dialog line for anything, because I quietly play without any problem if I don't click on that particular dialog?
Seewead
QUOTE(An Open Heresy @ Apr 19 2024, 02:48 AM) *
Thanks for the answer.
Do I need the dialog line for anything, because I quietly play without any problem if I don't click on that particular dialog?

Well, supposed this would be the only problem ever occuring I should think that this alone would not stop the story line of the mod. Not entirely sure though.

I already told you my bad premonition that this symptom will only be the signal of some underlying mod conflict far more serious than this. But you are right, you could always hope for the best.

Wish you luck, fingers crossed, Seewead
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.