Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6.2 and Minsc
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
bulian
Critto, I'm very excited by the 6.2 upgrades you described!

I have a suggestion/thought around Minsc if you are going to make him relevant. Why not have an upgrade on his hamster - turn it into a powerful summons - as a personal item for him?

I'm thinking that some of the "lesser" summons (e.g. Joloon/Cerebus/Adamantine berserker warrior) + Manual of elaboration + Crystal from Spellhold kobold fight (can't think of the name) could be used as the components to provide a gated summon with power similar to a greater swanmay or simolidon.

The other way to go would be to upgrade the hamster to make it a party wide buffing item, similar to the improved cat figure but with "mind/spirit enhancing" abilities to the party - such as chaotic commands/remove fear/NPP, maybe chant/bless/mental equilibrium?

I'm personally partial to making Boo a summoning item, though.
critto
Hahah, this is something that'd never occurred to me - use Boo as a base for an item upgrade smile.gif On one hand it could be a cool, if somewhat satirical addition to the game, on the other - Boo is something so sacred that you don't want to mess with it. Anyhow, I'll think about it smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.