The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 6.2 and Minsc
bulian
post Jun 26 2015, 12:29 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

Critto, I'm very excited by the 6.2 upgrades you described!

I have a suggestion/thought around Minsc if you are going to make him relevant. Why not have an upgrade on his hamster - turn it into a powerful summons - as a personal item for him?

I'm thinking that some of the "lesser" summons (e.g. Joloon/Cerebus/Adamantine berserker warrior) + Manual of elaboration + Crystal from Spellhold kobold fight (can't think of the name) could be used as the components to provide a gated summon with power similar to a greater swanmay or simolidon.

The other way to go would be to upgrade the hamster to make it a party wide buffing item, similar to the improved cat figure but with "mind/spirit enhancing" abilities to the party - such as chaotic commands/remove fear/NPP, maybe chant/bless/mental equilibrium?

I'm personally partial to making Boo a summoning item, though.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
critto
post Jun 26 2015, 03:13 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Premium Member
Tactical reputation: 2

Hahah, this is something that'd never occurred to me - use Boo as a base for an item upgrade smile.gif On one hand it could be a cool, if somewhat satirical addition to the game, on the other - Boo is something so sacred that you don't want to mess with it. Anyhow, I'll think about it smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:10 PM