Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPCs anyone?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Frazurblu
Sikret
Have you considered creating/placing any NPCs of your own in v6?
It might be fun to recruit a pre made Vagrant or Riskbreaker (or even convert Minsc into one). The NPC may start off with no additional content but this could then be added for future versions.
Sikret
I may someday merge the Mansur project with IA, but it's not planned for v6 or even v7.

Changing existing NPCs' kits is a generally good idea provided that the new kit fits well with the NPC. I have done this for Cernd and Valygar. But Minsc's character and personality doesn't seem to fit well with any of the new kits. Once I thought to change Mazzy to a riskbreaker, but I left that idea, because her character didn't seem to match either. She talks a lot about her desire/love to be a paladin (not to mention that I would have also needed to change the riskbreaker kit's racial requirements for that).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.