Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turning Undead
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Frazurblu
Turning Undead is not an ability that I utilise at all in IA. The only time I use Turning is when I get ambushed trying to rest in a dungeon or at the entrance to the Illithid lair on level IV of Watchers Keep (also the Unseeing eye quest) . I would much rather buff my cleric (Armor of Faith , Righteous magic , Blade barrier) and hack them to bits. I know that Demi Liches cannot be turned in any D&D game but Liches , Vampires and Skeleton warriors can. Can Bone Devils, Skeleton Lords , Warlords , Grandlords , Vampire Brides and Lords , Shade and Grave Liches be turned. If so is there a turning table that can be viewed in order to give one an idea of what level you need to be at to successfully affect these bad boys?
Sikret
QUOTE(Frazurblu @ Feb 15 2009, 10:16 PM) *
Can Bone Devils, Skeleton Lords , Warlords , Grandlords , Vampire Brides and Lords , Shade and Grave Liches be turned?

No.

Bone Devils aren't undead creatures anyway; they are devils.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.