The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Turning Undead, Are IA Undead turnable?
Frazurblu
post Feb 15 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Premium Member

Turning Undead is not an ability that I utilise at all in IA. The only time I use Turning is when I get ambushed trying to rest in a dungeon or at the entrance to the Illithid lair on level IV of Watchers Keep (also the Unseeing eye quest) . I would much rather buff my cleric (Armor of Faith , Righteous magic , Blade barrier) and hack them to bits. I know that Demi Liches cannot be turned in any D&D game but Liches , Vampires and Skeleton warriors can. Can Bone Devils, Skeleton Lords , Warlords , Grandlords , Vampire Brides and Lords , Shade and Grave Liches be turned. If so is there a turning table that can be viewed in order to give one an idea of what level you need to be at to successfully affect these bad boys?
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Sikret
post Feb 15 2009, 08:42 PM
Post #2

The Tactician
Group Icon

Distinguished Developer

QUOTE(Frazurblu @ Feb 15 2009, 10:16 PM) *
Can Bone Devils, Skeleton Lords , Warlords , Grandlords , Vampire Brides and Lords , Shade and Grave Liches be turned?

No.

Bone Devils aren't undead creatures anyway; they are devils.

--------------------
Improved Anvil

Cheating is not confined to using external software or the console commands. Abusing the flaws and limitations of the game engine to do something that a human Dungeon Master would not accept or allow is cheating.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 06:27 PM