Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rod not working against unseeing eye
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Patrick_hindman
This is the third time i've encountered the unseeing eye and the third time i've used the rod on him but it doesnt seem to do anything, he is still comes out uninjured and fully buffed, is this a bug or in IA do you have to fight him full strength
Hoppy
This is really weird. Are you playing only IA and Baldurdash 1.12? I ask because this is strangely familiar.
Sikret
We encountered this problem only during testing BD-WeiDu+TS+IA. There is a hidden bug in BD-WeiDu which causes this problem*. I have fixed it in TSIACPatch for those who will play TS + IA v6.

Those players who have followed the installation instructions of IA accurately and have installed the original Baldurdash v1.12 (with no incompatible mods) should not naturally encounter this problem.

@Patrick_hindman

You can send the content of your WeiDu.log file to me if you wish.

---------
* A hidden bug is a bug which shows itself only under certain conditions in presence of certain other mods. If a player installs BD-WeiDu with TS, he will not notice the hidden bug in BD-WeiDu, but if IA is also added to the installation, the bug in BD-WeiDu will come to surface and will show itself. I have reported this hidden bug to Vlad to be fixed directly in BD-WeiDu, but I have also fixed it in TSIACPatch (= Tortured Souls & Improved Anvil Compatibility Patch) for those players who will play TS and IA v6.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.