The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rod not working against unseeing eye
Patrick_hindman
post Oct 25 2008, 06:48 AM
Post #1

Forum Member

This is the third time i've encountered the unseeing eye and the third time i've used the rod on him but it doesnt seem to do anything, he is still comes out uninjured and fully buffed, is this a bug or in IA do you have to fight him full strength
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Hoppy
post Oct 25 2008, 07:26 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Gold Member

This is really weird. Are you playing only IA and Baldurdash 1.12? I ask because this is strangely familiar.

--------------------
“May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.” - Voltaire

Quote Post
Sikret
post Oct 25 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #3

The Tactician
Group Icon

Distinguished Developer

We encountered this problem only during testing BD-WeiDu+TS+IA. There is a hidden bug in BD-WeiDu which causes this problem*. I have fixed it in TSIACPatch for those who will play TS + IA v6.

Those players who have followed the installation instructions of IA accurately and have installed the original Baldurdash v1.12 (with no incompatible mods) should not naturally encounter this problem.

@Patrick_hindman

You can send the content of your WeiDu.log file to me if you wish.

---------
* A hidden bug is a bug which shows itself only under certain conditions in presence of certain other mods. If a player installs BD-WeiDu with TS, he will not notice the hidden bug in BD-WeiDu, but if IA is also added to the installation, the bug in BD-WeiDu will come to surface and will show itself. I have reported this hidden bug to Vlad to be fixed directly in BD-WeiDu, but I have also fixed it in TSIACPatch (= Tortured Souls & Improved Anvil Compatibility Patch) for those players who will play TS and IA v6.

--------------------
Improved Anvil

Cheating is not confined to using external software or the console commands. Abusing the flaws and limitations of the game engine to do something that a human Dungeon Master would not accept or allow is cheating.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 10:03 AM