Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TS Test by Trufa (don't split pls with Anvil, because the second TS test will be with IA)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Pages: 1, 2
Vlad
I'm uploading the new version 7.01 right now. I hope it will take no more than 5-6 hours as my FTP client informs me. You may try to play the later saved game. But I'd like you check the modified script of Valygar. Sime's romance advances pretty fast and without problems, so I hope Valygar's romance will be OK too. How are the flirts? Does they work on Valygar? I checked Sime's flirts and they are launched with no problem. I'm now finishing the quests of Chapter 3, but I'll have to make a break for a month or so. If there are no major bugs, this version will stay as a final release.
Senka
Valygar's flirt worked well for me, yes. And I checked all quests on Chapter 3, all ok. Well, I didn't check all NPC-quests. May be this time I will chose Mazzy instead Keldorn (oh-oh!) and look her quest
trufa
I will today evening install it(damn afternoon job), and tomorrow morning will begin the test
trufa
Sime Joined.
Her voice is incredible Nice, possibly the nicest of all modded NPC-s.

Well done
Vlad
Domi + some audio enhancements. smile.gif
Senka
I love new Kachiko' command voice. It's so young... smile.gif
trufa
I love new Kachiko' command voice. It's so young... smile.gif

If I am not wrong, it is from IWD
trufa
The new TS test (7.01) works fine, with the following mods

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #5 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.6 WeiDU
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v7.0
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ANIMATIONS. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #2 // GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI). This component adds new GUI to your original BG2. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #3 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #3 // True Grand Mastery (extra half-attack, etc.) (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #10 // XP Cap Remover
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Unlimited Bag of Holding (Blucher)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.4
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Ilyich (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Ritual (requires ToB)
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved TorGal and De'Arnisse Keep
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Bodhi
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Irenicus
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Guarded Compound in the Temple District
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #8 // "Kuroisan", the Acid Kensai
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #9 // "Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mae'Var
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Demon Knights
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Kensai Ryu's Tougher Kangaxx and Guardians
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #16 // Ishan's "Always Toughest Random Spawns in Dungeons"
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Kensai Ryu's Random Wilderness Encounters
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Undead
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Golems
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Gebhard Blucher's Improved Mind Flayers
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #24 // Kensai Ryu's Smarter Vampires
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Slightly Smarter Mages and Liches
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #27 // Anti-Paladin Kit
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #28 // Göran Rimén's Improved Nymphs
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #29 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #30 // SimDing0's Improved Oasis
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #31 // Mike Barnes' Improved Small Teeth Pass
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #34 // Slightly Tougher Demons
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #35 // Tougher Druid Grove
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #36 // Tougher Fire Giants
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Streamlined Trolls
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)

Done the following quests/encounters
Circus
Mencar and party
Copper Coronet
Slaver quest
Graveyard (not Bodhi quest)
Fallen Paladin
Skinner
Buried Alive
Harper
Mae'Var
Pirates
Ployer's Curse
Trademeet (not Tiris)
Jermien quest
I am in the middle of the pl. Sphere

This Installation is agreeably difficult. It isn't required to fight "on every corner" with some high improved liches, or some new golems, and also not too easy, just to run through a "stronghold quest" (Unseeing Eye, Trademeet, Pl.Sphere, etc)

The only problems so far the "Sola-problem", but is was solved SPOILER!
many saves, and before the vampie-Sime encounter a quit, uninstall solamod, vampire.encounter, save, install Sola-mod
. Sime's romance works fine (It would be presented on the "Trufa wt", but it will take some time to do a nice composition). The Sime flirt is a new style of flirts, it will take some time to get acclimatized it. Not bad or wrong, just different.

The party is the "old Trufa TS party"

Jaheira "Impaler"
Yoshimo "Ghesen-Ibaratha"
Sime "FoA-Crom"
Imoen "Staff of Magi-Firetooth"
Trufa Nastymouth (Sling of Seeking+Sceptre of Tyranny(TS)/Fulcrum(IU))
Kachiko

With Kachiko will be an another test: She stays on Scimitar, and trying with her the Water's Talon(IU)-Belm.
With Jaheira it was lethal, especially with Whirlwind, but I am curious what will they do with Imp.Haste+TimesTop+Tenser+Kai.
If too powerful, Water's Talon will be substituted to Yamato/Usuno's Blade/Spectral Brand
Vlad
I think there are several components of Easy which duplicate the correpsonding components of Baldurdash. Since I tweaked the whole pack to work smoothly with TS and NeJ2, I doubt that overriding those components with Easy makes sense.

For example,

~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #3 // True Grand Mastery (extra half-attack, etc.) (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)

And the following are really bad in my opinion,

In my opinion, the last two may damage the essential dialogue files modified by TS.
trufa
From Bdash I have installed only the core Bdash, not the other functions (Bonus merchants,True GM,multi strongholds, etc

In my opinion, the last two may damage the essential dialogue files modified by TS.
Then I will uninstall this

These is different, which has the Bdash 1.65, because all strongholdquests are available.
If I really should uninstall this, than I will, but would id cause problems? I already began the Druid stronghold (Nithiri is dead)
Senka
Well, my little report. I am at island now.
1. Copper Coronet. Old bug - if you fight in arena, you stay here: teleport doesn't work. I used ctrl-j. Old bug too: when you enter to Hendak, guards should be summoned. They didn't. When you released Hendak, another group of guards should be summoned. They didn't too.
2. Guarded Compound. Usually you pick from Koshis body note about Twisted Rune and unsellable Rogue stone. In this case the note is a note from BG1 (Beregost side quest, letter from Roe to Marianne). Rogue stone in first game was sellable, in second - absence
3. An island. Area where you go after Naioki, there is a hole smile.gif , tile is absent in the middle of the screen.
4. Game crash during entering to Dragon area...
5. When Kachiko drink intelligence potion, fragment of her dialogue wirh Sime appear instead message "Intelligence rise to 1 point"
Vlad
1. Copper Coronet. Old bug - if you fight in arena, you stay here: teleport doesn't work. I used ctrl-j. Old bug too: when you enter to Hendak, guards should be summoned. They didn't. When you released Hendak, another group of guards should be summoned. They didn't too.
2. Guarded Compound. Usually you pick from Koshis body note about Twisted Rune and unsellable Rogue stone. In this case the note is a note from BG1 (Beregost side quest, letter from Roe to Marianne). Rogue stone in first game was sellable, in second - absence

These do not relate to TS. Both come from original game. I'll add them to the list of Baldurdash.
trufa
I finished the Spellhold, and done Every non ch apter 4-5quests, and encounters except (Good to have a week holiday, so I can play TS 20 hours in a day)

Another Mission of the Temple
Bridge Lich
Improved Twisted Rune (Tac)
Dock Lich (Tac)
Improved Kangaxx, and guardians (Tac)
Kuroisan, the Acid Kensai
Gate Lich
Limited Wish Quest

Turned down the Fighter, Thief, and Paladin Strongholds, Accepted the Ranger, Priest, Druid and Mage Stronghold, and forced the Bard
In the Sime romance, not triggered the non-priest class-specific banters.

A few observations

When Sime joins,possibly her Cleric level is related to the PC-s level. It should be modified, so Sime's XP is related to the PC-s XP, because when she joins to a lvl 9-10 priest, she has 500k XP advantage, and to a lvl 10 druid or thief party, she has around 1m XP advantage.

Sime became much earlier HLA-s, as normally possible. She became the first HLA, when she reached lvl 13 cleric (2250000 XP), she became a fighter HLA, and when reaches the lvl 14 Cleric (2700000XP)she can became a cleric one also.

I romanced Jaheira too, until the romance conflict, and after that, her bandit encounter triggered. It is related to Jaheira ROmance, or not (I have the encounter only when I romanced her at this time). I checked the Jaheiravariable, It is at 3.

The Ring of Niri-Alud thieves are too powerful, and especially powerful equipped. I know-I know this item is to protect the shadow-masters daughter, but at least their equipment should be turned down to (Studded)Leather +3 and Short sword +3. They three did, what 2 Fire Elemental, 3 Nymph, 3 Aerial Servant, Improved Khittix, Joloon (druid stonghold lion),horn Berserker warrior, and the bishop priest can't. Clear out the either one of the room, which is filled with Nakanishi guards.(Only one elemental reached a hit, the others died quickly).

The new Nakanishi Areas are nice. Now looks what it truly is, an underground complex to a noble family, unly one suggestions. The drow spider floortile in the second new area isn't passed to an oriental style compound (but it is only artistic observations)

I have the same problems, which is mentioned at Senka at point 3, 4., and 5

Lastly, a few pictures, what faced poor-poor Perth the adept

Kachiko wasn't that surprise, but what the PC did... without the "classical" fighter-priest weapons... (Mace,Flail,Hammer)I didn't expect, that a single class priest can so effective striking force, and 80% of his higher lvl spells (5,6,7) is still there.

Sime is the best in combats, when didn't need buffs, and when buffed she isn't the weakest.
I wait the Impaler to Jaheira, and that time, possibly she will have the first whirlwind...

Vlad
thumb.gif

I romanced Jaheira too, until the romance conflict, and after that, her bandit encounter triggered. It is related to Jaheira ROmance, or not (I have the encounter only when I romanced her at this time). I checked the Jaheiravariable, It is at 3.
Yes, it is all as it should be. The value of 3 means the romance is stopped. The encounter has been triggered because of the timer which expired probably before Sime posed her arguments to Jaheira. smile.gif

I have the same problems, which is mentioned at Senka at point 3, 4., and 5

I take care of these.

The new Nakanishi Areas are nice

I shall edit the credits to WoRm in the final release. It is his work. I just made some minor modifications like that spider etc.

By the way, Yoshimo is meant to be dualled to a fighter. He is too good to be non-fighter. I dualled him at 12-level thief.
trufa
Some additonal little questions (not only TS)

Which lvl do I require tu burn away (turn to death) liches? For vampire it was lvl 20.

Mail of Life (+3 Chain +1 HP 1HP reg/turn) is removed from the game, or I have missed that? On which Area was that? And Mourner armor? Ring of Wizardry II?

By the way, Yoshimo is meant to be dualled to a fighter. He is too good to be non-fighter. I dualled him at 12-level thief.

I realized now (near to HLA-s), that would be better, but in that time it was better to keep him at thief, and not waste time on another thief, until he reaches the necessary lvl.

In TOB would be any big quest? Where would it start?
Senka
Well, there are some problems with Dakkon'katana. It would be better it was undroppable during upgrade. Some moment instead drop to the inventory katana disappear... inventory not be full. I added it by S-Keeper. It changed to katana +4, and then katana +5. In what cases the upgrade occure?
trufa
Well, there are some problems with Dakkon'katana. It would be better it was undroppable during upgrade. Some moment instead drop to the inventory katana disappear... inventory not be full. I added it by S-Keeper. It changed to katana +4, and then katana +5. In what cases the upgrade occure?

In 7.01 Isn't the Dak'kon upgrades, to the earlier version here is their scripts. When I played with 6.x with/without any mods, it worked fine.

I killed Gromnir...

An important suggestion: To the readme should be an incompatibility list, on top with EASE-of-USE: Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix. Before, and after uninstalled this, Imoen's banters was only one lines, the inital one with Kachiko, and Sime. Imoen's answers didn't appear. With the multistronghold,Vlad mentioned before, I haven't found any problem. Yet.

This (TS) party has the same "problem", as many of my partys; On later levels, it became a "one-person" party, I mean, almost every member is so powerful, that can handle almost on his/her own (or only with one assistance) any tough/improved battles, except a few one. In TS, that few is two.
for example

-Improved Beholder Tunnels in the Underdark(Tac): Fully buffed the party after killing the drows, and Kachiko with her Improved Haste+2 Time Stops+2 Kais, killed every Gauth/beholder/Elder Orb/Hive Mother in that Area, except the Illithids vs. Gauth pack, in that time, the another two melee fighter (PC+Sime) didn't nothing, except wounded eachother below 15 HP with they Blade Barrier+Globe of Blades (Only this time failed my CON:20 Halfilng Priest a single save vs. anything)

-Bridge Lich, Kangaxx the Lich: He died Instantly from Yoshimo's 3 Sipke, and 4 "Common" Trap

-Improved Kangaxx Guardians, and Kangaxx the Demilich: Kachiko with Imp Haste,Timestop,Kai

-Dock Lich (4 skel warrior+1 Bone Golem+1 lvl 40 Lich): Buffed Pc turned away almost instantly the skeletials, when the lich tried to cast an evocation spell (Cloudkill,Deathfog,Meteor Swarm) The PC has 8 Zone of Sweet Air, If Not, 4 Sunray, 6 False Dawns...

-The Improved North Forest was also "one Kachiko battle", and to worse, the spoils was too rich, compared with the almost no difficulty.

The counterexamples are

-Improved Small Teeth pass. The Red Dragon in the middle can reach every corner of the Area with his Breath, and if you aren't come from UD Exit, you will facing instantly a purple dragon also. There will be a great luck( 10% max), if the following spells succeeded, before the first breath comes
PC-Prot from Fire Himself
Sime-Prot from Fire Herself
Jaheira Prot from Fire Yoshimo (Jaheira has immunity to fire via Red Dragon Plate, and Fire Control Ring)
Kachiko Prot from Elements Herself
Imoen Prot from Energy Herself
After that, you have only one round, when the Dragon became visable, so you must decide between Imp. Haste and TImestop to Kachiko. Timestop has a longer activation, so the risk is grater. If the Timstop succeded, you can try to cast the Improved Haste, 5 Hits, and in Timestop begin the second Timestop, and Kai, and ALL of them succeeds, Kachiko can kill the Red Dragon, buying the necessary time to buff the whole party against the 2 other (Brown acidic ultra high damaging, Purple both fire, and lightning breath).
Fully buffed the Party can kill the another two dragons, but I must be Aware to kepp distance between the PC, and Sime due they Barriers/Globe of Blades. And after this ultra tough battle, the spoils was only 8-10k gold, and a red dragon scale, which i can't use, because Jaheira already has REd Dragon Scale, and won't change the PC-s Enkidu Plate

-The another very tough battle is the FInal Irenicus Battle in the Hell. The three Dragon was nothing compare with that battle

So to the close for today
Two of the 3 priests are completely needless, because the PC has the following number of spells 12/12/12/12/11/9/5
Imoen, the Primary Mage needs to cast only the following spells: True Sight, Ruby(If Spell Trap), and Breach. Nothing else.
Yoshimo is the Ultimate, if the enemies aren't there yet, or neutrals, before Battle.
Senka
In 7.01 Isn't the Dak'kon upgrades, to the earlier version here is their scripts. When I played with 6.x with/without any mods, it worked fine.

This component is in BDash-Weidu
Senka
Tree of Life. There are two dialogues with romanceble Valygar: one from mod and one from original game.
Senka
Gorion'wraith. Despite ValygarRomanceActove=2, he tortured Sime. Well, it not honest... I am in love with Valygar. smile.gif
Vlad
Thanks for the reports. Baldurdash v1.66 and TS v7.02 is on the way. I'll need to take a break for three weeks, so I'll be away from the forums. If it's something urgent, please send me e-mail.
trufa
I recruited Balthazar to deal with Melissan (via Ascension mod)

I must modify the character to multiclass fighter-cleric, because it was too powerful on this state. Every undead turnable? I want some challenge.
No banters between the TS characters, and others. If Imoen's innate abilities are from Ascension, the only one banter is the Gorion wraith-Sime torture one.
As powerful was the TS-items (and the Itemupgrades as well) in SOA, so falls them out, making place to the original TOB items, even Sime's Armor (White Dragon Scale rocks), and Ring of Niri Alud(I didn't need these summons from items) By now the only items remains are the RObe of Armory,Edion's Ring of Wizardry (TS), Rings of Preservation +2, Boots of Stormlord,Blizzard,Hornet 2* (ItUp)

By now I have completed almost every components to Tactics and Ascension, so I can make a final report of them, how fits these to the TS party (The recommendations have nothing to do with TS compatibilities):

Improved Ilich-I used Dungeon-be-gone, so I didn't used it
Ritual-Chain of middle-low difficulty battles, but the spoils are too much too expensive items, even in TOB. 250-300k gold, and if you keep the items, what your characters want 200-250k gold. That is far too much. Not Recommened
Improved Tor'Gal and de'Arnise KeepA great challenge to a mid lvl (500-750k XP)party, especially if you have installed Streamlined Trolls, with the end a very tough fight, and to spoils a good dagger, what is ideal to your Fighter/Berserker/Kensai/Wiz.Slayer multi/dual Thief/Mage/Druid, for example to the dualclassed Yoshimo. Strongly Recommened
Improved Sauhagin CityAgain a very good compnent. Strongly improved Sauhagins, a hard fight to cloak of mirroring. In every SOA lvl needs teamwork. Strongly Recommened
Improved BOdhi Again a good component. The key members (not only Bodhi) are unturnable, even to a high lvl single class Cleric, so you will facing a very challenging battle. On the top: Bodhi's new powers are mithological vampire powers, which gives an additional good point to this component Strongly Recommened
Improved Irenicus The worst nightmare. Extremelly powerful, esepecially to that lvl. If you want some so improved battle, install Improved Anvil instead. Not Reccommened
Improved Guarded CompoundNot too much improved, only the mage has new spells. The best thing is, that Koshi has a "normal" hint to the twisted rune, not the bugged BGI letter. Recommened
Improved Twisted RuneIf you haven't a high lvl bounty hunter, this component is very challenging, and required a lots of plaining, but if you have one, especialy with a dualclassed fighter-Mage with timestop, it wouldn't be any difficulties. Recommened
Kuroisan, the Acid KensaiExtremelly difficult, especially if you aquired early the CF. You can't prepare to him, because he spawn up unpredictably. His treasure is worth of the difficulty, maybe his original Katana is a bit powerful, but not too owerpowered. Recommened
"Red Badge" Poison-Based Encounter Again a not too powerful combat with too high spoils (we talking of TOB!!!) Not Recommened
Improved Mae'Var A good component, which makes Mae'var what he could be. A powerful Thief-Mage, and his minions are also upgraded. A good challange to mid lvl. Strongly Recommened
Lich in the Docks A very difficult encounter, even the party is high lvl, even if you have a single class priest, and a dualclassed fighter-mage. But the spoils are worthy, and not too much Recommened
Improved Demon KnightsI didn't noticed any improvement, maybe because the high lvl Kachiko's SPOILER!
Improved Haste+Timestop+Kai
. Not Recommened
Tougher Kangaxx and GuardiansKangaxx isn't upgraded much, but until you reach him. It is the one of the toughest battle. Strongly Recommened of course
Gnome Fighter/Illusionst in the DocksA tough fught, with worthy spoils Recommened
Improved Crypt King Not too much improved, only summons Skeleton warriors. Use it, if you want good random scrolls Recommened
Always Toughest Random Spawns in Dungeons One of the most important component of the mod. It is the requirement, not rush through a stronghold dungeon Strongly Recommened
Random City Encounters It is also a good way to have good random scrolls, but especially early, it could be lethal. Because you can't prepeare to this battle, the Assassins could be lethal later also. SPOILER!
Because most of them are evil, have some holy smites at spare
Strongly Recommened
Random Wilderness EncountersI faced only an orcish trap. No difficulty, and very few spoils. Install only if you are hunting every piece of XP-s Recommened
Improved UndeadAgain a very good component. It reserves at least one, but better two slots of lvl 3 divine spells, becuse their blindness lasts very long, and it it need to be cured via cure disease. Strongly Recommened
Bereth Darkides
How in Gods name did you get Kachiko's HP up to 246????

What other mods/hacks are you infusing lol!
trufa
Not Mods. The "Trick" is Tenser's Transformation. It doubles the XP. This isn't that great, You should see my Berserker-Mage against the improved Trademeet Crypt (Anvil). There I managed the 320 XP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.