Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some mismatch of item description between the game and read me file
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
forthenature
I find the item description of Treefolk's Fury +5 in the game is different from that in the read me file.
Through test, I find the descripiton in read me file is accurate. Hope it can be modified in the game.

And the description of Death of A Thousand Cuts +4 in the game is also different from read me file.
In the game, it has -4 penalty of save throw vs death while in read me file it doesn't.
I cannot test which one is corrent (and i think read me file is correct once again).

Can someone convince me which is correct?
critto
I find the item description of Treefolk's Fury +5 in the game is different from that in the read me file.
Through test, I find the descripiton in read me file is accurate. Hope it can be modified in the game.
I've made some fixes in v7 to the new items, TF+5 is one of them, so that is possible.

And the description of Death of A Thousand Cuts +4 in the game is also different from read me file.
In the game, it has -4 penalty of save throw vs death while in read me file it doesn't.
I cannot test which one is corrent (and i think read me file is correct once again).

Well, technically you are both right and wrong. DoTA had some issues with the saving throws (which I've fixed locally for v7) so the description might be misleading. However, I don't really see any difference in how the description is worded in the current master branch version of IA.
forthenature
So does DoTA have -4 penalty or not?
It should have according to the description in the game while not in read me file.
critto
It does.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.