Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Memory of the Apprenti and IATweaks
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Badgerlad
Trying out a new run of IA with IATweaks enabled. I was wondering if the "non-essentiel kit-based drops are available to all protagonists" ans " mage and ranger specific rewards (...) options let open the possibility of forging the Memory of the Apprenti as a non-mage protagonist, allowing me to make, let's say, Edwin use it ?

In other words, does the "Protagonist is a single class mage or sorcerer" requirement for Memory of the Apprenti forging is still a thing ?

I guess so, since Judgement Day requirement got changed to "Protagonist is good aligned", but I'd rather ask before relying on Edwin to wear the robe for my run.
critto
Yes, "Mage and ranger ..." disables restrictions, allowing any protagonist gain Robe of the Apprenti inside the Planar Sphere, and later forge Memory of the Apprenti.

Judgement Day is different and not related to the apprenti thing. The requirements for the quest were loosened to make it more accessible to different protagonists.
Badgerlad
Thanks critto, time to have an Edwin run I guess !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.