Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fresh installation
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
lappen
Hey guys,

i decided to install improved anvil.

i dont remeber right, which "ease of use" version do i need ?

greetings Lappen
critto
Hi Lappen.

The latest one works fine. Check out the installation section of the readme, the recommended versions are listed there, I believe.
lappen
hey critto,

im sorry for asking this again... but the next step isnt clear for me.

I installed bg2 with steam.

i downloaded ease of use latest version

i extract ease of use in the baldurs gate folder

i run the setup exe from ease of use

it says unable to find dialog.tlk

what do i have to do ?
Azoth
I'm using Tweak Anthology's 'Ease of Use' components in my current run. Arrived in Underdark and didn't notice any bugs related to my installed mods.

Here is my Weidu log. Maybe it helps:
CODE
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skip Chateau Irenicus: 3.1
~SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS/SETUP-SKIPCHATEAUIRENICUS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Deal with skipped NPCs -> Vanilla NPCs only: 3.1
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited Potion Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: v9
~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3341 // Increase party movement speed outside combat -> By 100 percent: v9
~IMPROVEDANVIL/SETUP-IMPROVEDANVIL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Anvil: v6.52
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal): v4.0.1
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v4.0.1
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v4.0.1
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // NPCs will not complain about reputation and leave: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Simplified economy: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Disable hardened spellhold: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // Remove traps & locks: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Custom kit: Minsc -> Berserker: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Custom kit: Valygar -> Vagrant: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Custom kit: Korgan -> Dwarven Defender: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Custom kit: Keldorn -> Undead Hunter: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #214 // Custom kit: Anomen -> Ranger->Cleric: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #300 // The Gypsy questline and the Limak encounter are available for non-mage protagonists: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // The Shimmering Light and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly quest lines are available for non-ranger protagonists: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Non-essential class- and kit-based drops are available to all protagonists: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #303 // Mage- and ranger-specific rewards and crafted items are available for all protagonists: v1.02
~IATWEAKS/SETUP-IATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #304 // Enable the hardest versions of XP-based encounters in Chapters 2&3: v1.02
~EEEX/EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: 0.8.6
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.01
~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Vampire NPCs: 1.01
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: v2.41
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Transparent Tooltip Background: v2.41
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #3 // Update several strings in Dialog.tlk: v2.41
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: v2.41
~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++/DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #10 // Update portrait Picker: v2.41
~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED/SETUP-BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: 3.5
critto
i run the setup exe from ease of use

The version of weidu shipped with EoU is severely outdated. The one packaged with IA is up-to-date. Just put all of the mods into the folder before installing and weidu will auto-update all setup-X files according to the newest available inside the directory.
lappen
i always feel so silly when we solved the problem biggrin.gifD

THX a lot !! and thx for the fast replys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.