Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6.52 - Missing Warharmmer+2 - Ashideena
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
stevenc
My protagonist is Fighter/Mage/Cleric.

The Warharmmer +2 - Ashideena was missing from the original place near the underground temple. It was replaced by a mundane warhammer+2. Also the ghost spider did not spawn either.

Just wondering is Warharmmer+2 - Ashideena moved into randomized item list as well?

Thank you.
bulian
No, it wasn't randomized.

Two ideas -
Are you playing with the no traps/no locks option installed by chance?
Did you import your protagonist from SOD with that item?

Can you check the value of "OH_IMPORT02" variable using the console? C:GetGlobal("OH_IMPORT02","Global")
HTRT
This may not be the exact case here, but when I import from bg1/sod the Ashideena item, it spawns in the Irenicus dungeon and it is removed in that level you speak of. It is code implemented by Beamdog to prevent duplicating the item. One problem it arose with IA is that since you have Ashideena already (legitimately as it is a bg1 import) the ghost spider triggers right upon entering the area instead since you have it in your inventory.
stevenc
QUOTE(bulian @ Aug 20 2020, 11:19 AM) *
No, it wasn't randomized.

Two ideas -

Can you check the value of "OH_IMPORT02" variable using the console? C:GetGlobal("OH_IMPORT02","Global")

Hi Bulian,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes. However I was playing with a fighter/mage protagonist with exactly the same mods/components installed, and Ashideena was spawning correctly.

No. Both the F/M/C and F/M protagonist were started fresh from SOA.

The value is currently 100.

Thank you.
stevenc
I just used console command to teleport to Ashideena map right at the beginning of the F/M/C game.

Only mundane Warharmmer+2 was present at that location.
critto
It doesn't matter whether the character was imported or not. If it's a custom one and has the cleric component in his class, I suspect the EE code would still place Ashideena into the starting dungeon, and remove it from its original location beneath the sewers.

Stevenc, if you have a save before entering this area for the first time, I'll come up with some way to fix the issue. Later today or tomorrow morning.
critto
So, I've checked this out and decided not to mess with the whole import system without thinking this through. Stevenc, to achieve the desired effect, do a C:SetGlobal("OH_IMPORT02","Global",100) command before you enter the forgotten temple area for the first time. This will solve the issue locally.
stevenc
QUOTE(critto @ Aug 22 2020, 03:51 PM) *
So, I've checked this out and decided not to mess with the whole import system without thinking this through. Stevenc, to achieve the desired effect, do a C:SetGlobal("OH_IMPORT02","Global",100) command before you enter the forgotten temple area for the first time. This will solve the issue locally.

Hi Critto,

Thank you for your reply.

I agree with your decision. This is a very minor issue as 99% protagonist will not be cleric. Please do not waste your time on this.

The command centre solution is good enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.