Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V6.5 Cromwell forging options mismatch&missing?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
leozoroaster
Some descriptions don't match the actual recipes, for example the seemingly judgement day option turns out to be forging a +2 cloak. Moreover, some recipes are missing like merging 3 ring+1 into a ring+2.
critto
Hi leozoroaster.

Could you please give some more info. What's your install order? did you install anything from IA Tweaks as well? Did you use the "official" 6.52 package (either from BWL of 'Releases' section of github repo)?
leozoroaster
QUOTE(critto @ Jul 20 2020, 04:53 PM) *
Hi leozoroaster.

Could you please give some more info. What's your install order? did you install anything from IA Tweaks as well? Did you use the "official" 6.52 package (either from BWL of 'Releases' section of github repo)?

Hi Critto,

Sure. I did it in the following order: uninstalled 6.4, intalled 6.5 from github(a few days before your official release), installed simplified economy/drops available to all protagonists(both I believe might be relevant) from IA tweaks. I didn't uninstall cdtweaks, could it be the 'allowing cromwell forging cespensar only items' conponent that lead to this problem?
critto
Sure. I did it in the following order: uninstalled 6.4, intalled 6.5 from github(a few days before your official release), installed simplified economy/drops available to all protagonists(both I believe might be relevant) from IA tweaks. I didn't uninstall cdtweaks, could it be the 'allowing cromwell forging cespensar only items' conponent that lead to this problem?

Yes, it's either the component from cdtweaks or (less probable) not starting a new game with the 6.5, provided you've had one going already and has already visited Cromwell before installing 6.5 + simplified economy. But my bet is on the conflict between the two mods. Both of them modify the same conversation files, so there's bound to be some sort of a conflict, unfortunately.

I'm surprised that you didn't encounter any issues when you've had cdtweaks component + 6.4 installed. Everything was OK before installing 6.5?
leozoroaster
QUOTE(critto @ Jul 20 2020, 07:45 PM) *

Yes, it's either the component from cdtweaks or (less probable) not starting a new game with the 6.5, provided you've had one going already and has already visited Cromwell before installing 6.5 + simplified economy. But my bet is on the conflict between the two mods. Both of them modify the same conversation files, so there's bound to be some sort of a conflict, unfortunately.

I'm surprised that you didn't encounter any issues when you've had cdtweaks component + 6.4 installed. Everything was OK before installing 6.5?

Yes it reminds me... I remember one recipe didn't match its description in 6.4, can't say for sure which one however.
leozoroaster
Ok problem solved simply by uninstalling components on Cromwell from cdtweaks. tongue.gif
critto
Glad to hear that. If you need any other help with mod compatibility, be sure to ask.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.