Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neera TOB bug?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
nicoper
Long time I did not play, quite please to enjoy the mod once again.

Install is BG2EE + IA + the four
What happened to me with Neera:

Till end of Soa (save here)[attachment=4379:chapter_7.rar] nothing wrong

Starting TOB (and later, even after level-up, quit from party, death,...), she has no access to abilities (HLAS or trigger/sequencer), when levelling-up , she can pick spells, but no HLAs (scribe scrolls/brew potions), don't even have access to HLA pick menu when level-up.
save here at chapter 8 start [attachment=4380:chapter_8.rar]
She was not killed or imprisoned before if information usefull

Is it a known bug ? (did not find it on vanilla EE forums).

Nothing wrong in the game AFAIK, party is Necro protag/Neera/valygar/mazzy/Jaheira/Korgan

critto
I'll check it out, haven't heard of anything like that.
critto
I've checked the save games. It simply looks like you've picked all the HLAs already smile.gif You grab each spell once and it is added to your char's spell book. And then there are three "extra Xth slot" HLAs that give passive bonuses. So everything looks OK. Or am I missing something?

As for spell triggers, this is strange indeed. Did you have these set up when you transferred to ToB?
nicoper
Thanks for looking

QUOTE(critto @ May 29 2019, 07:08 AM) *
I've checked the save games. It simply looks like you've picked all the HLAs already smile.gif You grab each spell once and it is added to your char's spell book. And then there are three "extra Xth slot" HLAs that give passive bonuses. So everything looks OK. Or am I missing something?

I should be able to pick scribe scroll or brew potion (as my Necro can)
Try levelling up the two in my save, behaviour is not the same

QUOTE(critto @ May 29 2019, 07:08 AM) *
As for spell triggers, this is strange indeed. Did you have these set up when you transferred to ToB?

I could "fix" this ctrl-Ring Neera (now trigger and sequencer work OK)
HTRT
Sorcerers don't have scribe and alchemy like mages do. And they have much less lore too. At least this is the behavior I always had in my game too wink.gif
nicoper
QUOTE(HTRT @ May 29 2019, 10:29 PM) *
Sorcerers don't have scribe and alchemy like mages do. And they have much less lore too. At least this is the behavior I always had in my game too wink.gif

wacko.gif did not remember this (in fact checking with Imoen same behaviour)
Sorry (and thank you) for your time on this

So no problem that cannot be fixed after all smile.gif

critto
HTRT is right about the scroll potion thing (why would you need those anyway?)

I have no idea what's wrong with sequencers upon transferring to ToB, this looks oddly familiar, though. But Ctrl-R is probably the easiest solution.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.