Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fresh installation of 6.4
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
lappen
Hey guys,

i wanted to try out the new 6.4 version.

so i deleted everything related to baldurs gate 2 and all its folders.
i deleted on my steam platform every baldurs gate content.

then: i installed with steam the 2.5 version.
i downloaded the weimar ease of use v27
i downloaded the 6.4 version

i extracted the ease of use components in the main baldurs gate folder...
when i try to start ease of use there is an error with the dialog tlk. so i searched in the lang folder for en_us and copied it in the main folder
so now i get the ease of use started, but when i select the infinite stacking... there is en error

it says cant find override and so on ...

guys what did i wrong or what can i do
critto
Which folder do you copy the mods into?
lappen
QUOTE(critto @ Dec 24 2018, 07:29 AM) *
Which folder do you copy the mods into?

to D:\games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition
critto
when i try to start ease of use there is an error with the dialog tlk. so i searched in the lang folder for en_us and copied it in the main folder

What kind of error? Does weidu ask which language do you prefer? It asks during the first run to figure out the proper dialog.tlk file

Come to think of it, do you use the latest weidu? If the executable is old (the one shipped with EoU, for instance), it has no idea how to function in the BG2:EE environment.
lappen
QUOTE(critto @ Dec 24 2018, 10:48 AM) *

What kind of error? Does weidu ask which language do you prefer? It asks during the first run to figure out the proper dialog.tlk file

Come to think of it, do you use the latest weidu? If the executable is old (the one shipped with EoU, for instance), it has no idea how to function in the BG2:EE environment.

Well i dont Know what weidu is ... i just followed the instructions on the page.
When i dont copie the dialog.tlk it says dialog.tlk is missing.

Perhaps the eou Patch is the wrong one.
Its the v27 as written above. There is a v33 on weidu a Page. I try v33
critto
Well i dont Know what weidu is ... i just followed the instructions on the page.

the executable program you run to install the mods, does it say which version it is when you run it?
lappen
QUOTE(critto @ Dec 24 2018, 04:37 PM) *

the executable program you run to install the mods, does it say which version it is when you run it?

it was the 155 version.

i checked this whole forum now and got the answer. i replaced the easeofuse.exe with a fresher weidu version.
now it works fine. smile.gif

Merry Christmas guys ! have a good time
critto
Great! Happy holidays!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.