Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Compilation Features + Download
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation
Pages: 1, 2
Vlad
My present compilation comprises the following components:
  1. Baldurdash Fix Pack for SoA-ToB, v1.76 WeiDU
  2. Tortured Souls v7.06
  3. Keldorn Romance v1.0
  4. Third Path
  5. Improved Monk Class (by Vlad)
  6. "Firewalker" Shar-Teel (custom kit and continuous character) plus her unique quest, improved Firkraag's Dungeon and Firkraag himself (by Vlad)
  7. Leina - New Bard NPC Character, Romance, Flirts (many and all the time) and Quest (by Vlad)
  8. Priest of Sylvanus (Druid) Kit and Improved Character Jaheira (by Vlad)
  9. New Jaheira Portrait (by Vlad)
  10. Restored Anti-Dragon Items and Powerful Swords (by Vlad)
  11. Restored Twisted Rune Quest (by Vlad)
  12. Improved Copper Coronet and Slavers Encounters (by Vlad)
  13. Improved Shadows and Shadow Dragon (by Vlad)
  14. Restored Dak'kon's Blade (by Vlad)
  15. Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script (by Goeran Rimen)
  16. Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues (by aVENGER)
  17. Cromwell in Brynnlaw and Item Upgrade (by Vlad)
  18. Captain Golin and any-time voyage from Brynnlaw to Athkatla and back (by Vlad)
  19. Cespenar's New Items Upgrade
  20. Improved Character Anomen - Stats and Items (by Vlad)
  21. Improved Character Nalia - Stats and Items (by Vlad)
  22. Improved Character Jan Jansen (by Vlad)
  23. Improved Character Aerie - Wildwanderer of Baervan (custom kit, stats and items) (by Vlad)
  24. Improved Character Edwin - Red Wizard (custom kit, stats and items) (by Vlad)
  25. Improved Character Viconia - Darkcloak of Shar (custom kit, stats and items) (by Vlad)
  26. Charming Rogue - Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen (by Vlad)
  27. Enhanced Encounter with Illasera in ToB (by Vlad)
  28. Enhanced Encounter with Gromnir in ToB (by Vlad)
  29. Enhanced Encounter with Yaga Shura in ToB (by Vlad)
  30. Enhanced Encounter with Abazigal in ToB (by Vlad)
Highlighted features:
  • Shar-Teel and Leina along with all their banters, quests, items and interjections are now available as stand-alone versions and optional components of this compilation
  • Shar-Teel's quest mainly takes place in Firkraag's Dungeon, which is now enhanced plus Firkraag himself is a bit tougher than his original version
  • Leina's quest is large, followed by frequent fights in Athkatla
  • Leina and Sime can talk with a protagonist by pushing the talk button (flirts)
  • Priest Of Sylvanus kit and new portraits for Jaheira is now available as a stand-alone version
  • Continuous and Custom Kit "Charming Rogue" for Imoen is now available as a stand-alone version
  • Restored anti-dragon items and powerful swords
  • New Item Upgrades - Cromwell and Cespenar can now upgrade even more items, just don't sell or throw their components
  • Golin can now bring you to Athkatla and back to Brynnlaw on your request and payment (of course)
  • Strongly enhanced Copper Coronet and Slaver's Quest with a new encounter in the Sewers under Copper Coronet and with frequent encounters with slavers in Athkatla (after you destroyed their base)
  • Improved Shadows, new types of Shadows and improved Shadow Dragon
  • Improved original NPCs with their new items and/or kits: Anomen, Aerie, Jan, Nalia, Edwin, Viconia
  • Enhanced encounters in ToB with Illasera, Gromnir, Yaga-Shura, Abazigal
  • New options in dialogues with Sendai and Baltazar
  • Partial multi-stronghold is returned. Dual classes can get two strongholds.
For BGT installations:
  1. Merchant League Bank (by Vlad)
  2. Tougher Black Talone Elites (by Vlad)
  3. Stats and Portraits of Viconia and Jaheira. BG1 Viconia and Jaheira can get their BG2 portraits and stats (by Vlad).
  4. Improved Character Edwin (by Vlad)
  5. Improved Character Xan (by Vlad)
  6. Imoen, Jaheira, Viconia, Shar-Teel, Edwin, Jaheira and Minsc are continuous characters and are smoothly transferred from BG1 to BG2 upon transition with all their accumulated experience and stats
Some tips:
  • Since the quest of Shar-Teel starts in Copper's Coronet when Lord Firkraag recognises Shar-Teel as Angelo's daughter, if he he doesn't see Shar-Teel, the quest won't start. It means, you should let Shar-Teel to talk to Firkraag, or place her nearby during the first conversation with him, so he can see her. Otherwise, he will give you his normal quest to clear WH from orcs and then leave.
  • Esmond is in the cave of Umar Hills. However, he will appear there with his beasts only when Durbin or Firkraag give you a hint.
  • Enhanced Copper Coronet is an optional component and you may decide not to install it, but enhanced Firkraag's dungeon is *a must*. So prepare well before you go there.
  • Leina's quest starts immediately once you approach the Copper Coronet. A messenger boy dressed in a yellow shirt standing on the roof of the Copper Coronet will summon you to the Five Flagons. There is no rush to visit the FF, so you may attend to many other quests in the meantime. The barkeep of the FF has an important favour to ask of the group.
  • When the group enters Leina’s room, they see obvious signs of a struggle (Leina’s musical instruments are there too), a clear indication to the group that she did not leave voluntarily. You should pick up her instruments. If not, Leina will insist on returning to the tavern for them after her release. A search of the room reveals the crumpled roses and love letter, tossed carelessly into a corner.
  • In order to have access to Vulova's estate and find Leina, you now can either join forces with Bodhi or choose the Third Path. If you choose the Third Path, you'll probably have no choice but kill her father. Be careful in talking to her after her release if you want to romance her during the game.
  • Govan Duvaine can be found in the Copper Coronet drinking hard with his friends (he is sitting there).
  • Before you enter the maze under Vulova's Estate, prepare well, as there will be no supplies and you cannot rest there. Have a good thief (Melora or Yoshi) with you to disarm multiple traps.
  • Leina's pedant can be competed by combining her mother's and father's pedants in one. This is truly formidable item which only Leina can wear.
  • Leina's flirts are many and available by clicking on her Talk icon. You'll have three different sets of flirts (one after another), dependent on the stage of your relationship with her. And there is an additional set of flirts, specific for Halruaa (if you have NeJ3 installed).
  • There are many banters and interjections, means all the NPCs are very talkable. However, not all of them can initiate a dialogue or interject if they don't see each other or your protagonist (although I've tried to fix this by removing the See() trigger from all the dialogues). So, if you have a thief or mage with the invisibility option, please don't keep him/her invisible all the time, only when it's needed.
  • The best weapon against doom guards and doom warriors is a crushing weapon, such as hammers, maces and flails, even non-magical.
  • Romance with Leina is very easy to break. Please be very kind to her and very understanding, good listener. It means you should choose your responses wisely. Flirts will start only after the talk when she asks you to sit near her when the party rests. Sometimes, she asks you to sleep in a tavern tonight and until you do that, she may remain silent). It just happens that many love talks with Leina take place outdoor (forest, for example). So try to rest outdoor, not inside dungeons, particularly if you see no love talks for a long time. Also, listen to Leina when she asks you something. If she wants a bath tonight in some inn, choose any inn in Athkatla and stay one night there.
  • Save, save and again save. If you feel opponents are tough, try different tactics. If they become easy, increase the difficultly level in your game settings. Anyway I would be happy to discuss the balance of the game.
BG2 Installation:
  • Only over a clean original BG2 (SoA + ToB) + official ToB patch 26498
BGT Installation:
  • Only over a clean original BG2 (SoA + ToB) + official ToB patch 26498 + BGT v1.18 (the last version)
  • If you install NeJ3 next, you may install BG songs to restore the original BG songs. But when you move to BG2, you should uninstall the BG songs
If you're going to install NeJ3 next, please don't install the TS custom GUI (there will be a notice during the installation).

Download

Those who want to play BGT with the compilation, please download the attached file Setup-VCv20.tp2 and replace the same file in the installation VCv20.exe of the mod.
zelazko
[Restored Twisted Rune Quest (by Vlad)]
[Improved Copper Coronet (by Vlad)]
[Restored Dak'kon's Blade (by Vlad)]
[Third Path (by Vlad)]
[Improved Character Minsc & Boo (by Vlad)]
[Merchant League Bank (BGT required!) (by Vlad)]
[BGT Compatibility, Fixes and Improvements (BGT required!) (by Vlad)]
[Improved Character Xan (BGT required!) (by Vlad)]
[Items Upgrade (by Vlad)]
[ANIMATIONS. Please don't install this component if you will install the Never Ending Journey.]

Not sure what does components really do. So Copper Cornet is slavery quest expanded... More description would be wise for all to avoid compatibility issues. Shar-Teel which component adds her?
///Edit: Just noticed I am using version 10 and the latest is 20.
Still waiting for independent version of TS because the one I have in VC10 is mixed with complication components.
Vlad
Sorry, I don't support outdated versions. The current stable release is v2.0. If you want to play TS, you should install the compilation v2.0. You may skip all the components except BD and TS during the installation.
  • Restored Twisted Rune Quest - adds connection between guarded compound and twisted rune.
  • Restored Dak'kon's Blade - upgrades the blade with advancing levels
  • Third Path - described in these forum boards, you may decide not to join Bodhi or Aran, but kill Aran and meet Saemon on your own
  • Improved Character Minsc & Boo - Boo is a familiar of Minsc; Minsc has improved stats and friendship with Sime; Boo is not really a hamster... Very interesting plot if you have Sime and Minsc together in the group.
  • Merchant League Bank - allows you to purchase vouchers in BG1 and sells them in BG2 without deprecation. That way you can transfer all your gold from BG1 to BG2 and start the BG2 as a millionaire.
  • BGT Compatibility, Fixes and Improvements - small fixes introduced in the game for compatibility reasons between BGT and NeJ3. Improvements include smooth transition of NPCs from BG1 to BG2 within the general story, for example, or moving of all your gear from BG1 to BG2, or building Vampire Revenge sword etc. No need to detail all of these improvements.
  • Improved Character Xan - stats and items
  • Items Upgrade - Cromwell can now build 10 additional items from various components spread in the game, Cespenar - three additional items. They will tell you which components they need.

zelazko
Thanks for reply. smile.gif
Wiill BGT Compatibility, Fixes and Improvements work with mod BG1NPCs in BG2 Soa&ToB?
Vlad
Maybe, if these mods don't override my files. But you better ask about compatibility with other mods at the SHS forum boards. I don't install and play the game with other mods.
christophe
As usual with Vlad - and Senka - a little masterpiece of narration and technical well designed, almost professional in many respects…
Yet I have a question for our favorite modders, you Vlad and Senka: do you play frequently tabletop RPGs ? specially D&D ?
Senka
I am yes. I love to play on ADD, and now I try DnD 3.5 smile.gif
Vlad
Thank you, christophe! biggrin.gif

No, I've never played the table RPG games. I even have never seen them in my life. I played only Monopoly. laugh.gif
christophe
Well Vlad, you know what you’ve to do…it isn’t late to begin, and D&D5 is easy to learn and play, putting the stress on background. Buy the books and see by yourself - the 3 D&D5 basic books have been translated in French recently -.
Vlad
I'll surely do when have a bit time smile.gif
christophe
even if you don’t play D&Dcurrently, well all these books will be nevertheless edifying readings for you, if you want my opinion. And perhaps it’ll give you some ideas…
zelazko
Was wondering if Third Path is compatible with http://www.gibberlings3.net/alternatives/ Alternatives since it gives similar path.
Vlad
I really cannot answer questions about compatibility with other mods. I have never installed other mods and I will never install them. So better ask these questions at the G3 forum boards.
zelazko
Because of glitch with missing equipment and character card descriptions in GemRB likely caused by EE mod installed. I need to start over with my mod install. It was likely caused by RoTerror-EE-master lol.

Anyway I am planning on installing megamods for my BGT:
Northern Tales of the Sword Coast
Dark Side of the Sword Coast
DarkHorizons
Secret of the Bone Hill
Dritz Saga
Check the Bodies
Fishing for Troubles
Region of Terror (pre-EE release)
Big Picture

I was wondering if I should stick with Tortured Souls v7.06 or TS_BPv6.10 which is designed for Big Picture.
I also can't seem to use VC20 installed but VC10 works okay. Wiedu says there is incompatible mod installed I wonder which. The Wiedu installer skips modules 1-4 to fifth Monk class revision. In my mod setup I have these installed listed in spoiler tag.

SPOILER!

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #100 // TobEx - Core: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #101 // Apply Concentration Check On Damage [WIP]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #102 // Awaken On Damage: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Blindness As Spell Description: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #105 // No Spell Interruption On Zero Damage: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Use Caster Level On Mirror Image [C]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #107 // Allow All Races to Dual Class: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #108 // Allow Equipping Armor in Combat: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Disable Experience Boost: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #111 // Disable Silence On Charm: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Level One Proficiency Restrictions: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #113 // Remain Hidden On Pickpocket Success [C]: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #114 // Rest Spawns Advance Time: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Dialogue Greeting Subtitles: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #116 // Enable Animation Attack Sounds: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #117 // Universal Four Inventory Weapon Slots: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #118 // Subtitles For Standard Soundsets: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #120 // Drop Inventory on Disintegrate: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Drop Inventory on Frozen Death: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #122 // Drop Inventory on Stone Death: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #123 // Enable Auto-Pause On All Screens: Beta 0025
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Make All Attack Animations Genuine Attacks: Beta 0025
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v10
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #115 // Paws from Shapeshifting Can Not Be Dispelled: v10
~MWYVMTAN/SETUP-MWYVMTAN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Wyvern Animation Fix: v2
~MWYVMTAN/SETUP-MWYVMTAN.TP2~ #0 #20 // Tanar'ri Animation Fix: v2
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Thrown Spiritual Hammers: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v6.0.3
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v6.0.3
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13)
~TXTMUSIC/TXTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu, EasyTutu, and BGT-WeiDU: 9 (22 Mar 13)
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen: v1.2
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #6 // Merchant League Bank (BGT required!): v1.2
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #8 // Tougher Black Talone Elites (BGT required!): v1.2
~SETUP-DARKHORIZONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Dark Horizons" Mod (Requires Tales of the Sword Coast, TuTu or BGT): BGT v212
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu: v 2.17
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #100 // Dark Side Interparty Banter: v 2.17
~DSOTSC/SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #200 // Extended NPC Soundsets -> Additions only: v 2.17
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (NTotSC) for BGT-Weidu, BG:EE, and EET: 3.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keelor the Dwarf: 3.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Llindellyn's Lucky Arrow: 3.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nim Furlwing's Hunting Hounds: 3.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #4 // Pilar and Gheldehar: 3.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #5 // Svlast's Torment: 3.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #6 // Will O'Hara NPC: 3.0.0
~NTOTSC/NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #7 // Fighting Encounters: 3.0.0
~SETUP-BONEHILLV275.TP2~ #0 #0 // Secret of BoneHill (Requires BGT or Tutu): v2.75c
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> BP-BGT Worldmap version: all areas added to worldmap (requires BP-BGT Worldmap): v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vault (erebusant's rework for BGT compatibility): v7.2
~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Vault's item upgrades - Compatibility with Item Revisions. Recommended for consistency if you plan to install IR main component later: v7.2
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Seachart Sources: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the House of the Lady and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v18
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v18
~AC_QUEST/SETUP-AC_QUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Ascalon's Questpack: 2.04
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v15
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Lighthouse area: v15
~BW_HERBS/SETUP-BW_HERBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in (BG1 / BG1Tutu / BGT) by Baronius: v1.0.3
~MORTIS/SETUP-MORTIS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mortis: v2.32
~THALAN/THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: v4.2.1
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in Gullykin: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines): v23.3
~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v23.3
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amount of -ahem- details and BG-style vs. description text!: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardolan's Briefing, by berelinde: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Scar's Spare Time, by jastey: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Extension of Bjornin Encounter (Personal Wound Treatment), by jastey: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // No Starch in the Maypole: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Duke Eltan's Spare Minute, by jastey: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Husam's Personal Preparation, by jastey: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Laurel's Post-Hunting, by jastey: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Bartus' Seduction, by jastey: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Lina's Massage, by jastey: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // First Night with Quentin, by Kulyok: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // No Regrets: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Purchased Love, by Thimblerig: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Hull: Heavy Duty, by Lava: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Late Night with Jaheira, by Kulyok: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sil's Blessing, by Lava: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Melicamp: The Poultry Boy, by Lava: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reading with Rinnie, by Western Paladin: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Molly the Husband-Grabber, by Kulyok: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // The Mourning of Centeol, the Spider Lady, by Lava: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // The Essential End, by Lava: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // The Harvestmen Lair, by Lava (mature content): 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Great Zudini, by Kulyok (mature content): 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Messenger, by Thimblerig: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // The Novelists, by Thimblerig: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // The Honest Lies of Two Riversides, By Lava: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Dinner with Thalantyr, by jastey: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Girdle of Gender Reactions, by Thimblerig, Kulyok, Domi, Lava, Lastknightleft, Twani, Jastey, Daisy Ninja Girl: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // The Surgeon's Dream, by Kulyok: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // All That Left Was, by Lava and Thimblerig: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // A Childhood Friend, by Kulyok: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Arlene the Working Girl, by Kulyok: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Della May from Thay, by Kulyok: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Phoenix Flame, by Kulyok (mature content): 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Mikala the Monk, by Twani: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // The Messenger 2: Rain or Snow or Gloom of Night, by Thimblerig and tibicina: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Camryn and Tamah, by tibicina: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // Minor Disclosures, by jastey: 2.7
~BG1RE/SETUP-BG1RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Cloakwood Lovers, by tibicina: 2.7
~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v4
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v10
~GARRICK-TT/SETUP-GARRICK-TT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Garrick: Tales of a Troubadour: 1.26
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 12
~ROSE/SETUP-ROSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rose NPC for BG:T: v0.03 OPEN BETA
~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v4.0 BETA 7
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1
~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: v2.3
~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Valerie/Isra crossmod banter?: v2.3
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #31 // Restored Elfsong Tavern Movie: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGSpawn system based on levels & party members (NOTE: Baldur's Gate Trilogy - BGT required): 1.12
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose the time between re-spawns: 1.12
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #3 // BGSpawn random encounters between areas (NOTE: Baldur's Gate Trilogy - BGT required): 1.12
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies: 1.13
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores: 2.2

Vlad
Hopefully, guys at the SHS forums will be able to answer your questions. Please post there because they do not monitor this forum.
gigi_duru
I'm having trouble installing the compilation over BGT. I have the GOG versions of BG1 and BG2, BGT 1.18 installed. The main component of the compilation fails with the following ERROR: error loading [BGTcomp/fAR0602.baf]. Sharteel component fails with ERROR: error loading [NeJE/BGTComp/sharteel/ar9400.bcs]. Everything else installs succesfully.
Vlad
Yes, it seems so. Unfortunately, because of this error, the overall installation has been interrupted and the compilation was not installed.

Please place the attached file in your installation file (VCv20.exe) and completely reinstall the game: SoA-ToB (GOG) + BGT + VC v2.0

Please let me know how it is now. We haven't played the BGT for quite some time.
gigi_duru
Thank you for the help, Vlad. The new .tp2 helped, a bit (though the underscore in the name needs to be changed to a dash). Your compilation installs, but with warnings. All of them are about .dlg files. Most of the warnings are about .dlg files being too small, and thus not valid .dlg files. Others about not finding a coresponding action in action.ids, I think. Example warning:

[NOBW8.DLG] created from [NOBW8.DLG]

[action list near line 155, column 2 of NOBW8.DLG] PARSE WARNING at line 155 column 1-38
Near Text: )
[SetSetGlobal] not found in ACTION.IDS
WARNING: cannot verify action ~SetSetGlobal("AcceptedJob","GLOBAL",2)
GiveGoldForce(500)
GiveItem("MISC20",LastTalkedToBy)
~: Parsing.Parse_error

[action list near line 166, column 2 of NOBW8.DLG] PARSE WARNING at line 166 column 1-38
Near Text: )
[SetSetGlobal] not found in ACTION.IDS
WARNING: cannot verify action ~SetSetGlobal("AcceptedJob","GLOBAL",2)

I have no idea how serious these warning are, whether ultimately gamebreaking, or whether they can be ignored.
Vlad
Leave them. These are original BG1 dialog files which have nothing to do with the game. There are about 10-15 blank dialog files and the one not fixed (by me) file NOBW8.DLG.

What actually happens is that I have launched the recompile for all in-game dialog, and fixed most of them, but I don't want to delete the blank files.

Regarding NOBW8.DLG, I have added its fix to my dlgfixes.d, but it will be implemented only in the next version.

Anyway, all these warning have no effect whatsoever on the installation and the game.

Enjoy it.
gigi_duru
That's nice to hear. And thank you for the mod(s), Vlad.
ananas
Hello Vlad,

Freshly registered, I intend to do another playthrough and I look forward to use your compilation and Neverending Journey.

I have questions about the latter.

I quote the BWP v18 pdf "By taking the portal immediately north of the starting area in
Irenicus' dungeon the party will travel through time and space to the town of Easthaven..."
Is it possible anyway to complete the Irenicus' dungeon and, juste before getting out to Athkatla, going back to the first level
of the dungeon and then play NEJ?
Did you keep Jeremy Soule's music in Icewind Dale?
Is it possible to add small portraits to your mods via Near Infinity tool?
And last, to your knowledge, are your compilation and NEJ not compatible with the "multiple strongholds" component of the tweak anthology (I made
a test install with all three mods and many others and found that I couldn't install this component any longer).

In any case, congratulations for your impressive work.
Vlad
Hello and welcome.

Is it possible anyway to complete the Irenicus' dungeon and, juste before getting out to Athkatla, going back to the first level
of the dungeon and then play NEJ?
Only the first level. You won't be able to advance to the second level, but you may try. smile.gif

Did you keep Jeremy Soule's music in Icewind Dale?

Nope. We have different musical themes.

Is it possible to add small portraits to your mods via Near Infinity tool?
Sure.

And last, to your knowledge, are your compilation and NEJ not compatible with the "multiple strongholds" component of the tweak anthology (I made
a test install with all three mods and many others and found that I couldn't install this component any longer).

Please don't install that. I have introduced a lot of tweaks including my own version of multiple strongholds. The G3 tweaks maybe in conflict with my tweaks. Even if some components of the G3 tweaks are installed, they could override my files and later you'll start getting bugs in the game. So please don't install any tweak mods over my compilation. If you do so, you're on your own and don't expect that I'll be able to help you troubleshooting your game.

In any case, congratulations for your impressive work.

Thank you.
ananas
I thank you for your quick answers and advise.

May I still install the BG2 Fixpack or is it better to refrain too?

And, last, does your version of multiple strongholds allows to have all of them of only a part?

I guess I'll have to make two distinct installations.

Vlad
May I still install the BG2 Fixpack or is it better to refrain too?
Please don't install "fixes", "tweaks" or anything like that. Everything that you need is already there. What is the particular "fix" are you looking for that I haven't implemented in the game?

And, last, does your version of multiple strongholds allows to have all of them of only a part?

My version allows to get two or three strongholds for dual or multiple classes. For example, if your PC is a fighter/mage, then he/she can get both De Arnise and Planar Sphere strongholds.

I don't see any sense to give the mage stronghold to a cleric or the bard stronghold to a ranger.
ananas
Thank you again for your answers.

I do not look for a particular fix; I don't have enough knowledge of programming mysteries for that purpose.
It was just curiosity.
Vlad
Okay, then my strong advice is to install all the components (you may chose this option during installation).

Enjoy it.
gigi_duru
Hi Vlad,

I'm wondering if you're interested in BGT bugs, if you guys are not playing anymore. The character files for Jaheira and Viconia are incorrect in BG1. I've been looking at them with NearInfinity and they're different from the higher level versions (which I assume would be found in the BG2 part). Jaheira has 1 more strength (16) and 1 more dexterity (18) than the BG2 version, which is nice. But her kit is set as Imoen's charming rogue, not priest of sylvanus. Viconia has generally worse stats (except for an 18 CON that seems useless on her), has an allignment of neutral evil (while the high level version has been changed to neutral), and does not have her darkcloak of Shar kit (she's a trueclass cleric). Due to her stats, she can't wear her unique amulet.

P.S. Where would I find a description of just what the priest of sylvanus kit does? Even if I fixed the above issues with Shadowkeeper, in game, Jaheira's class description is still fighter druid.
P.P.S. (not a bug report) the "tougher" black talon elites are ridiculous sad.gif
Vlad
PRIEST OF SYLVANUS: This druid kit was especially created for Jaheira to reflect her unique personality.

Advantages:
- She may gain the grand mastery in any missile weapons she can use including light crossbows.
- She gains +1 to hit, and +1 to damage with any missile weapon for every six levels of experience.
- She has access to three innate abilities, which become available from her innate slots as she advances levels:

1. Sylvanus Mental Agility. This spell creates the energetic channel between Jaheira and her god that quickens the thought processes allowing her to cast spells more quickly than normally. Jaheira gains this spell at levels:
Level 1, +1 to casting speed factor for 2 rounds,

Level 6, +2 to casting speed factor for 7 rounds,

Level 12, +3 to casting speed factor for 9 rounds,

Level 18, +4 to casting speed factor for 12 rounds.
2. Sylvanus Physical Agility. This spell quickens Jaheira's reflexes, enabling faster and more effective combat. Jaheira gains this spell at levels:

Level 3, +1 to attack speed factor and dexterity for 2 rounds,
Level 9, +2 to attack speed factor and +1 to dexterity for 7 rounds,

Level 15, +3 to attack speed factor and +1 to dexterity for 9 rounds,
Level 21, +4 to attack speed factor and +2 to dexterity for 11 rounds.
3. Sylvanus Shape Change. Jaheira gains this spell at levels 12th, 24th and 36th. With this spell, she is able to assume the form of a powerful creature (mind flayer, iron golem, greater wolfwere, earth elemental, fire elemental, or giant troll), and becomes the creature she wishes, gaining almost all of its abilities. Thus, she can change into a mind flayer to stun her opponents and then become an earth elemental to crush her foes. These creatures have whatever hit points Jaheira had at the time of the shape change. Each alteration in form requires only a second, and no system shock is incurred. Note that the although the assumed form has the combat characteristics of the real creature, it may not have all of its immunities.

Disadvantages:
- No regular shapeshifting abilities.

I'm attaching the amended BG1 CRE files for Jaheira, Viconia and Edwin:

[attachment=4365:BG1_CRE_files.zip]

Unzip directly into your override directory.

What's about Imoen? Is her kit okay in BG1?

Please continue reporting the issues in BG1 if any. I'll update the VC installation then with the amended files.
gigi_duru
Hi Vlad,

There were no issues with Imoen, it's just that Jaheira was also using her kit. Thanks for the files (haven't recruited Edwin yet, so it should help there). I'll post any other issues I come across.

Edit: looked a bit at the files you posted. What's Viconia's alignment supposed to be? It's still neutral evil in the updated files, while the BG2 versions are true neutral. And I remember that her amulet remained unwearable, even after I edited her stats, until I changed her alignment to true neutral with Shadowkeeper.
Senka
while the BG2 versions are true neutra

In original BG2 Vic always be neutral evil smile.gif
Vlad
I have changed her alignment to true neutral. This also corresponds to her kit: Darkcloak of Shar.

Amulet should now be wearable.

Please unzip the attached three files directly into your override.

[attachment=4363:Viconia_BG1_CRE.zip]

To justify my decision, Viconia has never been a proper evil character. She's a drow, but a rogue drow. This is the excerpt from the description of her kit:

"...Unusual among other orders in the Church, the "Darkcloaks" were actually a compassionate group of oracles and caregivers who tended to those troubled souls who were emotionally damaged, often bringing the bliss of forgetfulness to soothe their pain. Their work did much to present the church in a positive light to the populace, though too often the reaction was still negative. This order included some of the few non-evil clerics in the Church, and Viconia is one of them."
Senka
Well, next time I will look closely ))))
zelazko
Component MY COMPILATION includes those?

Baldurdash Fix Pack for SoA-ToB, v1.76 WeiDU
Tortured Souls v7.06
Keldorn Romance v1.0
Third Path
Vlad
Why not to take a look at the first post in this topic? hammer.gif
zelazko
QUOTE(Vlad @ Oct 18 2018, 05:05 PM) *
Why not to take a look at the first post in this topic? hammer.gif

It nowhere says in OP what ~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #0 // MY COMPILATION includes. I figure it includes

Baldurdash Fix Pack for SoA-ToB, v1.76 WeiDU
Tortured Souls v7.06
Keldorn Romance v1.0
Third Path

because I don't see those components during the installation.

What have been done to Kachioko? If her wakizashi swords 3+ and 4+ weren't already overpowered her rings doubles spell amounts decreases casting time gives poison and magic protection. This begs for separate optional component that nerfs wakizashi swords and ring. There are folks out there who take seriously balance and will skip Tortured Souls if there aren't way to nerf overpowered items. Mods like uniqueartifacts, BP-Balancer and item revision can't handle everything custom made like her ring or sword.
Her old voiceover was cute and better suited in my taste that's how I remembered the NPC.
Vlad
It's all matter of personal tastes. We don't play the game with other mods except our owns. We like superheroes and their power items. This is what we like. If you don't like what we do, you don't play our mods. No need to come here and post your complaints.
zelazko
Would taking the ring off her by using Shadow Keeper break the game? Are the wakizashis and the ring needed for the game/mod to function properly?
Vlad
No items are needed for the plot. You may remove them with Near Infinity or similar editor without any problem, if that makes you feel better. But let me warn you that the items in VC+NeJ3 becomes more and more powerful with your progress in the game, as well as enemies, by the way. You'll feel the need for those swords and that ring very soon. But then you may add them back of course.
zelazko
Can I get Vlad’s Compilation v1.0 (12.01.18)? It is only version that works with other mods according to BiG World Project guide for mega mod installation.
gigi_duru
Hi Vlad,

Are you aware of any compatibility issues with a patch that allows conversations with charmed creatures? I'm specifically referring to this:

http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/506-bg...ed-creatures-4/

Playing through BG1 with BGT, it seems a lot of potential conversations with charmed creatures are disabled by the BG2 engine. The above mod seems to patch the executable, so I'm wondering if any of your mods also need to mess with the exe.
Vlad
Can I get Vlad’s Compilation v1.0 (12.01.18)? It is only version that works with other mods according to BiG World Project guide for mega mod installation.
Sorry, I don't have it. It is overwritten with a new version. I normally do not save the older version. Perhaps, Senka is still keeping that one.

Are you aware of any compatibility issues with a patch that allows conversations with charmed creatures?

Wow, I have never thought about that. Is it really a problem? Why do you need to talk to the charmed creature? How does it work? Anyway, I want this fix in my compilation if Raph would allow me to take it. Yes it should be okay to patch your exe.
Senka
Perhaps, Senka is still keeping that one.

Unfortunately no
gigi_duru
Another issue: I cannot advance to chapter 7 in BG1.

I fought through the Iron Throne building in Baldur's Gate city, and went to report to Duke Elthan at the Flaming Fist HQ. However, instead of starting chapter 7 and teleporting the party to Candlekeep, the game instead displays the story of Chapter 6 from BG2 (when you're leaving the Underdark) and then promptly crashes to desktop.

I reinstalled the game, and with just BGT installed, the transition works fine (leaving aside the issue that my party's characters and items are borked). But the moment I install the compilation, and load the save and talk to Duke Elthan, I get the BG2 chapter 6 cutscene, followed by a CTD. Both lines of dialogue produce the same effect.
gigi_duru
With BGT and the compilation installed, I cannot start new BG2 or TOB games by importing a character. The game crashes to desktop in the character screen, before the import action is completed.

Also, when creating a new BG2 game, the game is stuck somewhere after the level up it grants. And the sequence might be out of order (though I'm not sure). The sequence is as follows: Irenicus makes his speech, Imoen releases you from the cage, Shar-Teel makes her speech, the game grants the level up, after which the UI and user input is disabled and I can't do anything except Alt-F4.

Starting a new TOB game works fine, as does importing a save game into TOB (I could import my entire BG1 party).
gigi_duru
I've been looking into the issue with not being able to advance to BG1 chapter 7. What I did was to look at Eltan's DLG file (DELTAN.DLG) with NearInfinity, with and without the compilation installed. The action upon selecting the line that is supposed to send you to Candlekeep (response 21 or 22) has been changed.
Here is your version:

GiveGoldForce(2000)
SetGlobal("HelpEltan","GLOBAL",2)
GiveItem("BOOK68",LastTalkedToBy)
IncrementChapter("Chptxt6")
AddJournalEntry(15840,USER)
ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUAPanic("AR2626","TRDUKELT",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2626","TRDUKELT",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player2,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2626","TRDUKELT",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player3,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2626","TRDUKELT",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player4,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2626","TRDUKELT",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player5,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2626","TRDUKELT",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player6,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2626","TRDUKELT",[4714.2930],12))
DestroySelf()

And this is the BGT original:

GiveGoldForce(2000)
SetGlobal("HelpEltan","GLOBAL",2)
GiveItem("BOOK68",LastTalkedToBy)
IncrementChapter("Chptxt-6")
AddJournalEntry(75196,INFO)
ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUAPanic("AR6526","",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player1,LeaveAreaLUA("AR6526","",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player2,LeaveAreaLUA("AR6526","",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player3,LeaveAreaLUA("AR6526","",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player4,LeaveAreaLUA("AR6526","",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player5,LeaveAreaLUA("AR6526","",[4714.2930],12))
ActionOverride(Player6,LeaveAreaLUA("AR6526","",[4714.2930],12))
DestroySelf()

When doing a compile check with your code, NearInfinity throws seven warning about unknown resource AR2626. Manually replacing your code with the BGT original (while VC is installed) seems to fix the problem. The chapter advances, and the party is teleported to Candlekeep, which does in fact have the area code of AR6526. However, since I am a total noob at Infinity Engine and BG scripting, I can't tell if the hack job I just pulled, didn't break something else.
Vlad
Your WeiDU.log please.
Vlad
/
gigi_duru
No tweak packs. No mods other than BGT, VC and NEJ. The Weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #0 // MY COMPILATION
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Monk Class (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #2 // "Firewalker" Shar-Teel (custom kit and continuous character)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #3 // Leina - New Bard NPC Character and Quest (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #4 // Priest of Sylvanus (Druid) Kit and Improved Character Jaheira (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Anti-Dragon Items and Powerful Swords (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Twisted Rune Quest (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Copper Coronet (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Shadows and Shadow Dragon (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Dak'kon's Blade (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script (by Goeran Rimen)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #12 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues (by aVENGER)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #13 // Cromwell in Brynnlaw and Item Upgrade (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #14 // Improved Character Anomen - Stats and Items (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improved Character Nalia - Stats and Items (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #16 // Improved Character Jan Jansen (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #17 // Improved Character Aerie - Wildwanderer of Baervan (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Character Edwin - Red Wizard (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Character Viconia - Darkcloak of Shar (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #20 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #21 // Enhanced Encounter with Illasera in ToB (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #22 // Enhanced Encounter with Gromnir in ToB (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #23 // Enhanced Encounter with Yaga Shura in ToB (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #24 // Enhanced Encounter with Abazigal in ToB (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #25 // Merchant League Bank (BGT required!) (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #26 // Tougher Black Talone Elites (BGT required!) (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #27 // Stats and Portraits of Viconia and Jaheira. BG1 Viconia and Jaheira can get their BG2 portraits and stats (by Vlad).
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #28 // Improved Character Edwin (BGT required!) (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #29 // Improved Character Xan (BGT required!) (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #30 // Items Upgrade (by Vlad)
~SETUP-VCV20.TP2~ #0 #31 // Textupdatepack -> Baldurdash English Text Update Pack for ToB, v1.4 WeiDU (by Kevin Dorner)
~SETUP-NEJ3V702.TP2~ #0 #0 // Never Ending Journey Third Edition v7.02
~SETUP-NEJ3V702.TP2~ #0 #1 // Frostbite Animation (Turns a big wyvern into the frost wyvern. You may install and uninstall this component at any moment in the game.)
~SETUP-NEJ3V702.TP2~ #0 #2 // Areas & Sounds (This component is required to play NeJ2!)
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.07
~SETUP-A6CHARMPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (EXE patch): 4
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Full Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast Music

The above mentioned bad code seems to come from VCv20\NeJE\bdash\new_fix\fixglobal.d at line 228
Vlad
Yes, you are absolutely right. My bad! I've corrected the broken triggers and actions in the BG1 residue files from BG2 without having BGT installed.

Please place the attached fixglobal.d in that directory inside the archive. Everything should be fine now.

[attachment=4366:fixglobal.d]

Thanks a lot for spotting this problem.
gigi_duru
No problem.

May I ask why that particular dialogue replacement is needed? It looks to me like your replacing the BGT code with an exact copy of itself.

Also, something else I've been meaning to ask: should Jaheira be able to use light crossbows or not?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.