Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Can Share Me IA7.0 Beta?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
hzy33356
Hello everyone,

I've been playing on the latest BGIIEE version (2.3+) now and I used to play the vanilla version with IA all the time.
Now I'd like to enjoy IA from my EE version, but IA6.2 is not compatible with 2.3+ EE version, and Critto mentioned in one of his post that he's got IA7.0 beta ready that can work with EE2.3+ properly.
I've PMed and emailed Critto but couldn't get a reply, and I'm so eagerly to play IA since it's the best MOD i've ever tried on BGII and EE is much better in user experience
So can anyone who got the IA7.0 beta version help send me a copy so that I can have a try? My email is hzy356@hotmail.com

Really appreicated if any of you can help on this, thx so so much!

Best
lroumen
We have been waiting for v7 for 5 years or so. It is apparently very close to completion. Ah... I want it too.
Barrow
Critto,

Sure would appreciate a copy of the 7.0 beta...been playing a heavily modded BG2EE v. 2.3.67.3, on insane, but, need the challenge offered by IA v. 6.2 (and soon, I hope, v. 7.0).

Can't seem to find a copy of BG2EE v. 1.3. I see it listed on Steam but can't figure out how to purchase it.(?)

email addr: wld112252@gmail.com

Thanx!

Barrow

lroumen
For steam 1.3, you have to select to opt into the beta and then the game gets reinstalled to v1.3 after which you can play IA6.2.

It would just be better to have the final release being supported though.
psychlopes
Is there no new news about IA 7 . Critto has been MIA for a long time now. hope he will come back soon.
critto
I haven't been around guys, sorry. RL issues. If anyone still wants a V7 beta, I will gladly share it with you.

I have so little time these days it's hard to find some to work on IA. I've tried to recruit someone to help me code in the planned changes but with little success. If anyone has some proficiency with IA modding (or at least programming experience and desire to learn some things) let me know, we might just push this to the end somehow then.
critto
As an extra addendum. I'll probably see what's the state of the mod now, adapt it to the latest EE patch (there was one, right) and push out a 6.3 which will be downloadable and compatible with 2.X

This at least will eliminate the need for folk to ask me personally for a beta. Maybe I'll also push the code to github so that somebody could push a request for changes. I'll publish my internal todo lists as well as a part of the code.
Nyed
Amazing to hear from you critto, I personally have no clue about modding and/or coding but I sure hope you will find some people to help you complete v7.
Love playing the mod and have eagerly been waiting for an update. Would be great to see another version smile.gif

I'll add that I recently killed Demogorgon and that the fight was incredible. Sooooo hard, took a lot of learning, but by far the best fight in IA. Great job on this one.
critto
Thanks for the words of support, Nyed. Glad you're enjoying IA!
psychlopes
thank you Critto. I think most of us would be more than happy with IA 6.3 .
critto
IA 6.3 is out, now everyone can play it using the latest version of EE.
Nyed
Great news !
Thanks for all your work
lroumen
Congrats on the new version. I'm off to download it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.