Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tunic of Blindeye
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Blazious
Hi, it's my first time with BG:EE and I missed the Tunic of blindeye. I read it was available at the red wizards shop in Promenade.

Sadly I killed the wizards before I could bought it, I did not know about the shop sad.gif

Is there any way I could get the robe? (Maybe it's in item randomizer?) Is it safe to get it via command, or I would get some bug/punishment from IA anticheat stuff?

The improved Neera gear was the only reason I went with the NPC, she is annoying. I don't think she will be involved in my next run, so this is the only time I'd craft the tunic.
I would've made a custom sorcerer, or I thinking about keeping Imoen now.
critto
Is there any way I could get the robe? (Maybe it's in item randomizer?) Is it safe to get it via command, or I would get some bug/punishment from IA anticheat stuff?

It is completely safe to do it with the command, if you're already too far to replay from the point where the shopkeeper was available. And no, there's no other way to get it other than in that shop.
Blazious
Thanks, sadly I did'nt have any save before I killed the wizards (and that was days ago) so I would have to start a new game, and I'm already in my way to Spellhold.
Got the tunic via command, haven't used that for 10years at least. Still thinking about Imoen, I hate that after all that trouble to save her I always abandon her sad.gif Hope she gets some items in V7.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.