Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R/C - lacking druids spells in BG2EE
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Lightening
Hi!
i am new to this mod and i have a question. What is cause of lack druid spells at dual R/C? It's fault of bg2ee or version 6.2 of IA?

Ok, I have found solution. It's bgee baldur.ini option. I have hope that it's not cheat at IA "point of view" smile.gif.
critto
Hi, Lightening

Yep, the default behaviour in EE is to prevent this. But you can re-enable in the config value, I wrote about it in the readme. I don't think this a cheat, people have been playing R/C for ages because of it.

Have fun!

Cheers,
critto
Lightening
Tkanks for answer Critto smile.gif. It was my mistake to not looking for answer for this issue in other sections than "for new players". I've one more question. Do you have any predicted date of launching v7 version compatible with bg2ee 2.3 ?
critto
Do you have any predicted date of launching v7 version compatible with bg2ee 2.3 ?

I am hoping to do this by July. I have to push through the new stronghold, it's the biggest milestone. Hard to make any promises, I want to ship it already myself.
lroumen
Sounds awesome!
lroumen
Ooooh. July? I'm in!
I was planning to run a game with a monk (custom kit, in progress), but I will just make that charname's bestie then.
lroumen
And... It is July tongue.gif.
Patience is not my thing but I guess I have to try it.
bulian
I also noticed that it is July and am excited for some new BG adventures! Good luck with the last touches critto!
critto
I'm trying my best but I am doing a huge public event right which takes away all my free time, very focused on RL right now :-) It'll be done as soon as find enough time to concentrate.
lroumen
Real life is important too. Success with the event!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.