Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aeger's Hide & Item Randomizer
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Tarnesh
I've been playing a necro run lately, felt like I've cleared all SoASPOILER!
(all strongholds done, including enhanced mage one) up to Suldanessalar tree of life (but Irenicus) and also did Watcher's Keep down to Demogorgon (I keep him for later, once in ToB, WK5 is cleared though)
The thing is, I'd like to make Valygar his armor before we go for the endfight but I didn't see Aeger's Hide dropping so far.
I wonder which possible location(s) I could have missed, I went back to all maps to check out, and simply couldn't find anything I didn't do. Just searched on the forum, all I found is that "it's found late in the game" and in my previous runs, I indeed found it once out of Underdark at best.
critto
It's either
SPOILER!
Guarded Compound 2nd floor or Bodhi's lair

If you did both, then you've probably run into a bug of some sort. There was one, it was fixed a couple of months ago. Did you install all the patches from http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=5327?

If yes, check the global variable Iaaegerplace and tell me its value, please.
Tarnesh
QUOTE(critto @ Jan 21 2017, 08:03 AM) *
If yes, check the global variable Iaaegerplace and tell me its value, please.

It's 2

I did both already indeed, but I didnt install the patch. I'll do that right now. Thanks !
critto
Re-check the second place from the spoiler after you do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.