Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheers
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Hideous the Wu Jen
I'm getting the itch to play again...Is there a possibility of v7 coming out? wub.gif
critto
Hi, Hideous!

Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, IAv7 is not anywhere close to being done sad.gif I've had RL issues and then issues with my HDD, which led to loss of some of the materials. I'm still struggling to push v6.2 out, we have only one feature left to test.
Hideous the Wu Jen
Sorry to hear about the RL stuff and HDD...hope things get right for you.

One of the reasons I'm itching to play is that I've been listening to youtube videos of a group of voice actors playing pen and paper D&D called Critical Role. It's pretty cool and reminds me of Baldurs Gate.

Actually 6.2 is what I meant, forgot that 7 was the big quest one. Any new content is always awesome so if 6.2 becomes available pencil me in for running through that one!
critto
Yes, hopefully 6.2 will be out ASAP. the majority of changes are those that I described some time ago in the progress report thread.
bulian
Great news - quite excited for a new version of IA to try.

I haven't and doubt I will try the new expansion for BG1EE in the near future, but I would be curious whether any other IA fans have and if so what their thoughts are.
critto
Great news - quite excited for a new version of IA to try.
Glad to see that old players are still around and waiting for it. We've made quite a few changes to v6.2 compared to what's been initially planned. Only have one big thing to tackle left, and once it's over, I'll push the new version out.

I haven't and doubt I will try the new expansion for BG1EE in the near future, but I would be curious whether any other IA fans have and if so what their thoughts are.

I would suggest to hold of on the expansion. The 2.0 is too raw and buggy right now. I know that I wrote initially that v6.2 would support it, but finally decided against the 2.0 after reading feedback on the forums. We need to wait for a more stable platform. Plus, there are quite a few changes that might wreak havok, as well as introduce cool new stuff (like a druid class who's casting spells like a sorcerer), this all needs to be thoroughly tested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.