Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is anybody out there?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Rjali NPC
Pages: 1, 2
nullset
v7.0 is up. Finally!
Blaze_Knights
I know it's a old post, but this seemed like the right place for me to leave feedback.

Specifically:

I LOVE THIS MOD!!!!!

Thank you very much for all your work. I'd buy you a cup of coffee or a beer or something if I could to thank you.

The only thing that bugs me at all about the mod are the conversations where my protagonist has only 1 option for some of the conversations that you have added. It's not a big gripe, just minor. The pluses of this mod far outweigh the negatives to me.

Thank you again for what you made!
nullset
QUOTE(Blaze_Knights @ Dec 6 2021, 02:06 AM) *
I know it's a old post, but this seemed like the right place for me to leave feedback.

Specifically:

I LOVE THIS MOD!!!!!

Thank you very much for all your work. I'd buy you a cup of coffee or a beer or something if I could to thank you.

The only thing that bugs me at all about the mod are the conversations where my protagonist has only 1 option for some of the conversations that you have added. It's not a big gripe, just minor. The pluses of this mod far outweigh the negatives to me.

Thank you again for what you made!

Thank you, Kind Sir. The explanation for the single-option dialogues is that there is only one of me, and I can handle only a limited number of variables. I make enough mistakes as it is.
Seewead
Hello old friend nullset. I seem to have missed your retirement party. Shame on me.

Just wanted to tell you: Your mod was (is) really something. Will never forget it.

Sincerely, Seewead
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.