Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Installation issues
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
ugone666
Hello, at the end of the setup of IAv6 instead of the usual message "SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED" the log says "INSTALLED WITH WARNINGS" and i dont understand the cause.
I followed the suggested patch and mods setup, granted admin rights to all exes(I am running win764bit), but still..
The game works, but has some bugs like a couple of item and spell descriptions with random words, I couldn't get the druid stronghold quests, and the Rift device didn't work against the Unseen eye and I fear of some game breaking bugs later.
What could be the cause of the installation error?
Thanks
critto
Could you please provide us with your installation log? It is called weidu.log. Also, which version of weidu did you use?
ugone666
Weidu version 20300.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Infinite Weapon, Potion Stacking (ToB)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #3 // True Grand Mastery (extra half-attack, etc.) (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #17 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance: Bug Fixes (required for later components).
~SETUP-IMPROVEDANVIL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Anvil
critto
Apologies for the late reply.

It's strange that your weidu version is higher than 187, which is what is packaged with the recommended versions of the mods. Anyhow, there should also be a setup-improvedanvil.debug file, or something like that, can you mail it to me (sent you my e-mail address via PM)?
Sikret
Weidu version should not be a problem. Some versions were known to give false warnings at installation which could have been just ignored. In this case, too, my guess is that those warnings were just false alarms, but yes, a fast look at the debug file is not a bad idea to make sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.