Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: few suggestion for ia
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
hunterhead
hi Sikret
first Thank you for ia work, this mod give me many funs to Tactics
a few suggestion for ia
1、Valygar is power npc,and he hate magic,why not extended his quest??? this is a addational quest sapce。
2、six waves mage in A city.if Valygar in party, could you make anything extended??? i think this is a reasonable recovery
3、why not Improved finall boss in wk and TOB???
4、jah is a F/d npc, you adjustment Cernd,why not adjustment?
this is my personal suggestion, hope reply

Sikret
Hi, hunterhead!

Thank you much for the ideas and suggestions. Valygar extended quest is a nice idea. We will consider that, but it needs some extra justification for mages coming after him once planar sphere door is already open and there is apparently no need to his blood. Perhaps, some other use for his blood? Or revenge for Tolgerias' dead or something? I will keep that in mind for future, thanks again.
hunterhead
thanks reply

Tolgerias looks like high position in A city mage jury,although open planar sphere door is his personal desire.

if nobody chasing this event ,i mean other mage in jury, i think is unreasonable

it is authoritative

Valygar's blood should be more power
his grand-grand-grand father obvicous more powerful than Tolgerias
planar sphere is connecttion of devil planes

maybe Valygar's bloodline could open devil planes
a dangerous devil planes travel?????

in order to solve bloodline curse????

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.