Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pipeline, Animation, I.E. C.G., cooking .
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Pages: 1, 2, 3
salomonkane
Hello everyone,

I'm requiring help about news discovery in matter of animation creation for IE games, and especially for BG series .

Here could be discussed techniques and issues concerning bam editing/creation .

First of all, this is one example of amazing possibility delivered by the works of infamous heroes of various modding community,
adapted by me, in circumstance to Infinity Engine canvas, with Baldur'Gate like sprite :

Then which help, infos , I need ?

Well, could you please explain me :

1) How work the indexed palette system in I.E. ?

2) The limitations Engine about new sprites/animations integration ?

3) How to proceed to integrated new animation via modding pipeline (WeiDu & Co)

Perspective :
I'm looking also animator/modeler/modder than could, would be, give some tips about the original games creation assets (by eg vanilla model polygon structure ...), in the eventually of recreated some of them (cause they're "lost") with all this news animation possibility ...
And of course, need help to spell/fx making, to adjust effect for this new sprites (I'know that some people are very skilled about this, around smile.gif )

T.Y. .

About :
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/56182-true-...rs/#entry557587

Credit :
Iavatar model by Mr. Lotboss

PS : excl.gif
Because of a huge amount of .Gif/pictures in this Topic, I suggest you to switch the option board (in the bottom right) to "outline", for your navigation comfort/lag .
Cheers . beer.gif
salomonkane
Genesis :

Hello,

I want to thank all the authors of this tutorial,

How to make your own Avatar graphics ?
written by Fatale and TME

Which in this topic, put me on the right direction :

http://iesdp.com/IesdpOld/General/AvaGraph.htm

Today I am able to confirm their intuition and their choice of predilection tools for making custom Avatar, and announce that we can clone the animation sequences of the Aurora Engine to Infinity Engine (or another Isometric Engine) and this with virtually any 3d models (especially the bipeds) .

The New Age :

Example :

Succubus, original model from NWN 1 :

Original animation battle sequences (without wings, yet) :

And now with custom, acting, motions :

And this is custom Character (winged weaponized succubus like avatar (*), with NWN 1 motion/sequences ... smile.gif :

What does it mean ? :

This means that we can with animation sequences (here from : NWN 1) conform to the standard of the Infinity Engine (**),
one hand animate different models of our choices but also export their associate animation sequences from the same pipeline and enhance characters interactions or the game-play, and / or role-play in various mods or in various games (RPG like, by eg.) .
As long as the engine allows, and especially as long as/if these new perspectives are associated with new "hacking" perspectives and are freed from the engine limit and of the wall of the code.

Then,

Question :

Is what the Infinity Engine can handle more sequences than it already has ? And how can it support more by characters ?

T.Y.

(*) : (need animated wings and physics/clothes & others tuning like shadow)
(**) : (basically same action animations)

Some sources :
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/43503-ia-content-thread/

Credit :
Pipeline : 3ds max/NWN max plus plug-in/Iclone/Iclone 3DXchange
Iavatar : Iclone Comm.
salomonkane
NWN sequences vs BG/I.E. animation sequences :

Here is an overview of medium size .Gif, from some NWN's sequences (not fighting) to appreciate (or not) the integration, the diversity, of these animations on an avatar of recent games (here Assassin's Creed), and to consider the porting of these sequences or model to I.E. ...

We can recognize in part some of the of Baldur's Gate sequence :

Pause
Ready
Attack -Slash
Attack -Backslash
Attack -Jab
Attack -Shoot
Damage
Die
Sleep
Awake
Conjure
Cast

-standing
-fighting stance
-walking
-kicking
-being kicked
-falling down
-twitching in death throes
-getting up
-spellcasting

Credit : Iavatar rip. Iclone Comm.
salomonkane
Casting Spells :

Casting animation sequence from NWN 1 (*),

Vs cast animation from BG (**), & some special guest happy.gif :

(*) : Here the bones of the arms/model should be better calibrated
(**) : Sprite with "funky" false palette indexed color

Credit : I.E. Tool : DLTCEP, BamWorkShop II
salomonkane
Battle moves :

Some samples of battle stances/moves from original NWN, integrated in custom characters :

Here with particle/spell effect,

&, kunoichi/ninja style girl with double weapon :

Credit : Avatar, DAZ/Iclone, Comm.
salomonkane
Animation, mixed pipeline, motions mix
Role Play, Forgotten Realms Background

And now, this is a Cyric guy from D&D Daggerdale, with Animations mixed, from Original games + Iclone Motions, + NWN animations ...

Freaking Awesome ... No ?

Sprite (*) :

Process :

By me, salomonkane :
Export animation and model from game with Unreal Viewer, import data in 3ds with ActorX Importer script, then export to Iclone Exchange, recalibration of the model, motions integration in Iclone, render .

(*) : Test work on light & shadow .

Credit : All credit to artists/developers/producer of the games, & /soft/tool/script, previously mentioned .
salomonkane
Computer Graphic knowledge and Infinity Engine,
Batch conversion
Various issues & questions :

Here I need some clarifications/help to try to automate the process of conversion of 3d models in Bam (Black Isle animations) (*) :

I ) Specific issues :

a ) Could you tell me the proper measures for the BG isometric perspective ?, or how do you comply with the BG perspective ?

b ) How the light is it managed by the engine, or how designers have they implemented the effects of light, ditto for the shadows (night & day cycle) ?,

c ) Do you know if cloaks/clothes have flowing clothes effects in IE, if not , do you think it could be useful or necessary cosmetic add-on ?

d) Moreover, if we compare the models of NWN and BG, and if one identifies their differences, I note that the hands, fingers from BG characters are articulated those NWN not, it would be appropriate to make them ?

e) I personally would very much like new actions / animations (combo. ?) in the game, such as an active shield action to defend and protect,
Otherwise I imagine very well the myriad of news possible interactions :
Related to Romances (even if it's not my cup of tea) or Friendship, in City/ Area characters IA, Scenery Interaction in Quest Mod, in new Profession,
New &/or Custom PC/NPCs/Creature/Gears/Equipment/Mounts/Means of Travels etc., etc., that we may now associate.
And for you which potential in terms of innovation that could bring new animations in the actual game ?

II) General aspects :

1) Someone would have to share : Presets/Scripts/3ds (3d Soft)/NWN/BG/Games/Pipeline to facilitate conversions ?

2) For those who mastered the "BAMisation" process , what advice would you give to properly realize the creation of sprites in IE ?

3) For those who mastered the engine limits that are immediate issues do you see in this type of project ?

T.Y.

Illustrations :

Hand/Fingers :

Sarevok vs Kick-Ass NWN Doom Knight Dark Sun Gladiator Sarevok like custom Sprite tongue.gif (ouf.)

NWN Model have not animated fingers ... yet ... ?

Flowing Clothes/Cloak :

One of panoply of Daggerdale fighter, in original combo. action style

Add flowing clothes effects or not, and how to do it simply, that's is a question ... ?

(*) : Acronym : BioWare Animation Medium

About :
http://www.geocities.ws/daeth1/BAM.htm
Jarl
Wow, this is really stunning! You should talk to Erephine or Miloch ->Infinity Animations
salomonkane
Non Standard Creature
Walking / walk cycle
Shadow variables
Animated Wings & Tails
Animated Jaws/Face

Balrog from LOR : Conquest/Pandemic Studios (*)

Here the idea is to see in a walk cycle the eventual improvements to make in terms of movement and expression of the creature, as well as the juxtaposition of the shadows ...

The same concept/issues with Jump Motions :

Credit : Model rip from Free 3D Models Comm.

P.S. :
@Jarl, Thanks for the comps. smile.gif

[Edit] : In Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ6U0I2xT4c
salomonkane
Physics/Constraints
Animation tuning
Animation IE integration
BAM format
Transparency/Alpha-blending

As you can see here I've managed to make work Flowing Clothes effect on this character,
and improve, (it seems to me) the animation of fingers ... :

(dedicated to all LOK lovers) closedeyes.gif

But as it is not yet perfect,

This leads me to consider the effects of collision and constraints associated with 3d physics environment, in a 2D pre-rendered process, especially with the BG Engine format & environment specificity (BAM vs alphablending/shadow etc .) ...

Credit : LC GOF/DLC, character ripped/mapped/animated, by me, with Xnlara and LOK Comm. tools & tips on 3ds/Iclone pipeline.
salomonkane
Battle stance
Animation tuning
Hand posture/Gesture
Weapon/Custom Weapon
NWN motion

Here I am looking to identify the positions of guards/weapon, especially with animated hand tests motion :

And this is sprite format with NWN battle stance (non-exhaustive), in light & shadow, physics; tuning, testing scene :

Credit : LOK-SRII, ModelEX/Noesis (to rip the reaver) & 3ds max/ Iclone pipeline & template (for animation)
salomonkane
Animation, composting, re-compositing
Wings, animating wings,
Transparency, alphablending
Wings & physics,

Here i 'm trying to recompose original animation of the wings for this character, the task is not easy, cause i'm must to deal with realistic rendering and with various constraints (as shadow, transparency, and material rendering), which will have to be integrate perfectly in IE more later ... wink.gif :

Credit : Ibidem as above
salomonkane
Animation, composting, re-compositing
Wings, animating wings,
Transparency, alphablending
Wings & physics,
Character Motion Design

Ok, then, i've find a solution for the various issues previously mentioned :

You can see, below, the comparison with the same animated sequences from Daggerdale :

What a pleasure to enjoy such a large of animations panel for new characters ... biggrin.gif

Character / Motion / Design :

Eventually the character design that we want assigned to the new characters will probably require to customize certain sequences in game itself .
For example here I have chosen to make fairly rigid wings, but we could be quite more tuning the soft/hard/spring effect (like for run_ sequence for example) .

BTW, this a exaggeration test with spring effect mimic / semi-rigid wings on NWN motion :

I.E. Animation Integration :

It is obvious that the integration of certain sequences associated with transparency effects should be recast, indeed alphablending in a BAM image format is not supported (maybe need to cropping), by the Infinity Engine the Baldur's Gate Engine ... , yet .

Process : Alpha Mask/Transparency/Texture with Photoshop, Iclone pipeline, Daggerdale Motion, NWN motion .
Jarl
Alpha Blending will be integrated into BGEE or at least this has been announced: List of things that has been announced

Jarl smile.gif
salomonkane
Animation, Modeling, Conversion
Pipeline Stress Test
WIP

Hey Folks,

This a little preview on the models and animation with I working/playing around , in a little "medieval jig dance" stress test :

Oppa laugh.gif , in a Skyrim style ... :

Details :

Exp., Issues & Fix in Wip :

Dummy character from Skyrim,
Test on Physics with LOK
Test on Rigging & Skinning with DIII
Test on Texture with MK9 ...

See you .

About :
Common Animations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDVVnyIUONM

Others Credits :
DIII, MPQ Extractor/Cain's Aide/D3AppConvert2Obj/D3TexConv; MK9, Unreal Viewer/ActorX Importer .

BAM 2.0 :

Alpha Blending will be integrated into BGEE or at least this has been announced: List of things that has been announced
Indeed Jarl, but you see I've talking about this issue (alpha channel) here :

Flipbook animation transparency
http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/co.../#Comment_12068

Request a new BAM editor against the obsolescence of actual tools (BWShop I/II), but no response ... :

Possible creation of a toolset for the Enhanced Infinity engine?
http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/co.../#Comment_52585

And as you can see actually, the production of Enhanced stuff seem to be in suspend, *Edit*

Dear Friends of Baldur's Gate,
We recently removed Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition from sale
http://www.baldursgate.com/

Hoping what it's for the benefice of the community . thumb.gif

* : The show must go on ... grinteeth.gif
Jarl
Have you already tried to get the animations from Neverwinter Online?
salomonkane
Rigging & Skinning Model

Bioware Stuff :

Jade Empire

WIP :
Without monk skirt, and without animated fingers ..., yet .

Here : biceps transverse weight must be increase ...

Kung-Fu Fighting .. Huh .. ph34r.gif :

Here : skinning test/footwork/torsion motion

Process : Capture 3d Model in "T" pose with Ninja Ripper, rigging and skinning with biped & plug-in in 3ds, animation in Iclone pipeline with motion capture (Iclone Comm.) & NWN animation (above).

P.S. :
@ Jarl,
tried to get the animations from Neverwinter Online ?
, in ToDo list ... (for pre-rendering to I.E. modding integration purpose) .
salomonkane
Character Animation Design,
Enhancements Ideas,
Improve Game, Play/Role-Play :
Critical Hits, Falls, Damages Localization, Special Skill/Ability/Move/Hit/Attacks/Combo

The purpose here, it's to find/improve the adequate monk character/kit fighting stance, in adequation with original Baldur's Gate animation sequences (speed, frames, & others action .Bam spec.) ... :

Moreover,
Some of these sequence (fall & hit/throat, head, abdomen ...) illustrate some possibilities to customize the game play, as the famous localized Fallout system damage, or could be give some more diversity for in-game damages animations sequences like for critical hits .

Sources :

salomonkane
Rigging & Skinning Model

Troika Stuff :
Temple Of Elemental Evil

Troll (Garry Gygax design style), oldies but goodies wink.gif :

In a catch bees stress test motion .
Little issue with inside mouth mesh/transparency, due of importing process, could be fixed by editing poly .

.Bam :

Without shadow yet ...

Credits & Process :
Extract, Import model with skmtoolset on Anim8or, Rigging, Skinning & apply motion in 3ds .
Export animation in BMP 8 bit sequences, convert to .Bam with DLTCEP .

Variant :

With NWN motion & Iclone motion, mix, in Iclone pipeline :

You can noted the animated fingers in the second sequence ...
Not .Bam yet with this pipeline variant, due of various image sequences BMP export issues with Infinty Engine indexed palette in DLTCEP/BWShop II .
salomonkane
Motion Exchanges
Monster Motions :

You can see here the portage of NWN troll motion to TOEE Troll :

*Edit* :

Various weight skinning issues supposed fixed (on head/arms/foot) for your visual enjoyment . happy.gif

Process
: 3ds max/NWN max/Iclone 3dx exchange .
salomonkane
Rigging & Skinning Model
Motion Exchanges
Monster Motions

Black Isle Stuff :
Lionheart Legacy/Reflexive Entertainment

-Yes Sir laugh.gif ,

LOH Lava Troll to NWN Troll Motion, WIP, test .

-Various weight contraints to tunning in rigging/skinninng process (see hand, foot, & head/horn)/vertex ...

In Comparision with sprite format resolution :

About :
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/43708-porti...om-other-games/

Process & Credits :
Extract model, capture texture (screenshot ^^) on Granny Viewer, import with grnreader98, rig, skin in 3ds, export to iclone .
salomonkane
Rigging & Skinning Model
Motion Exchanges
Monster Motions
Monsters Custom Avatars for CHARAC/NPC in BG

Blizzard Stuff :
WOW

And now, to cloture this "troll variations", the last, but not the least, WOW troll in NWN troll motion sequences on Iclone render :

I give too much light, multiplier must be lower, and exposition more tuning ...

Sprite version :

Credit : Model rip from Iclone Comm.

NB, For memory, IE V° :

Observe the shadows here ...

Source :
http://mikesrpgcenter.com/bgate2/bestiary/t-v.html

Maybe one day some playables (troll, half-troll, monsters, etc.) & customizables (weapons/equipments etc.), Monsters Avatars for CHARAC/NPCs in BG ? linkeek.gif
salomonkane
Baldur's Gate the console story
Rigging & Skinning Model
Ripping
Hard Way, hard issue ...

As you can see below I'm trying to rigging the (pretty wub.gif ) sorceress character from Dark Alliance biggrin.gif :

In fact this issue provide from the hardness of the process ripping,
Indeed, you must capture the scene from an emulator on an very unstable engine render .

For some situation/character/pose it's could to be more easy to skin, but here for the moment (cause in this pipeline we could not have a T pose),
I'm stuck with the hands/hips meshes mix on this model ...

Then after few tentatives to dissociate this mix, i leave this model in stand by ...

Looking for modeling/rigging advices or software/tools issue resolution .

Thank You .

The good news is smile.gif , that's possible to recreated models from Black Isle/Snowblind/Console engine game series (as Champion of Norath/Dark Alliance sequel ...) .

Process/Credits :
A mix up of tries : various .Bms script (from Xentax Comm.) or with TExMod (SpritersResource tuto .) to extract texture and model,
capture with 3dripper on PCSX2/Dolphin emulators ... , rigging and skinning test in 3DS .

P.S. : Very impatient to try to pre-rendered Drizzt, Artemis and Ysuran the Moon Elf Necromancer from DA II in Infinity Engine ...

About :
http://ludus.wikia.com/wiki/Adrianna
http://www.planetbaldursgate.com/bgda2/cha...er/necromancer/
salomonkane
Visual Effects
Textures & Colors
Cosmetic mod/add-on
Eyes, hair and fur,
Glows and others colors effects, shining/animated eyes

Here I try to understand, how the colors effect/nuance could influence/ the sprite rendering in an engine as Infinity ...

On the wonderful assets/models from the MMORPG : AOC (true master-piece of arts inside) thumb.gif,

-Sure with FRAZETTA's influence, how it's could be differently ? :

Fingers calibration in WIP ... shadow opacity set /IE render .

Below, the red/texture color/effects fascinate me a lot ... :

Process & Credits :
RDB Browser to read/view AOC Assets, capture Model with 3DviaPrintScreen, import/export to Blender with .Xml script (3dXml importer/Xentax/Blender Comm.) to 3ds, re-scale, rigging/skinning, then, import/convert in Iclone animation pipeline with various motion sources to render .

About :
http://frankfrazetta.org/
salomonkane
Reverse Engineering
Model/Animation/Portage
Specific female animation design vs male, monsters & specifics/actions animation style
Acting Motions

Sacred/Sacred +, Underworld/Ascaron Ent.

Hello,

I'm trying here,
with this succubus style avatar, to visualize the specifics woman movements/body language (like walk cycle, hands, arms, shoulders, hips, head : gestures, etc.),
to attribute on a female character in monster characterization/exchange process ...

Animation/motion from the NWN's succube (see first page for more details) :

In comparison with specifics PC/NPCs, NWN's moves sequences :

Credit & Process :
3ds max, Granny Viewer, gr2decode & other gr tools, SMD Tools, SacredMdlExtracter, sacred_text_extractor, Iclone/NWN pipeline conversion & motions .
salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage
Background :
SF, Fantasy, Cyber-Punk & Steam Punk ...
Kit/Prestige Class/Psionic
RPG/STR/etc. ... turn based games animations stances similitude

Bioware vs Obsidian beer.gif

Kotor vs NWN 2 :

I enjoyed here to mixing different animations and models of different universe, we observe that behind all the creativity of their respective authors a certain unity remains ...
This explains to me the versatility of some possibility of conversions/mods from one context to another .

Isn't it ?

Malak animations applied/converted to HK-47 and Female Gith. from NW2 ... :

NWN 1 spells/incantation stances variant :

Process & Credits :
Kotor Tool , NWN 3ds script, NWN2 ToolSet, Ninja Ripper (pipeline used), Expotron, Gr2decode Suite (pipeline tested),
NWN 2 model rigged in 3ds, animations port. via Iclone pipeline ...
All credits to the artists/developpers/producers of all this fabulous games and big up to the Modding scene skilled fans which allow us this trip ... biggrin.gif

About :

http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1037-psionics-unleashed/
salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage/Modeling
Background :
Infiltration Animation Acting & D&D Rôle-Play
Kit/Class/Rogue/Thief/Assassin; (Ranger and Co .) .

Thief Deadly Shadow/Ion Storm vs Dark Messiah Of Might & Magic/Arkane Studio
(The French Touch ) :

... Sneak ... :

Garrett & assassin avatar from Dark Messiah Multiplayer in Sprite version animation port .

DMMM,

Some of the most interesting, beautiful, funny (& trash/fatalities), animations & models seen around ... :

Sometimes, I'll put some renders of mighty creatures encountered in my periple ...

As this draco-liche :

One day, I hope we could see, a great dracosir, as Firkraag (a fidele model remake) flying in the sky of the Realms ... ?

Credit & Process :
ActorX script Importer, Tips & Tools from Thief Comm.,
Jed's Half-Life Model Viewer, GCFScape, MDL Decompiler Fixed (view, files & model export), VTFEdit (texture), Tips & Tools from Half Life/Garry Mod Comm .
Animation Port/3ds/Iclone pipeline .
salomonkane
Background :
Infiltration Animation Acting; (Exploration moves : climbing, swimming, horsing, etc .), & D&D Rôle-Play
Kit/Class/Rogue/Thief/Assassin; (Ranger and Co .),
Forgotten Realms Region, Kara-Tur,

*Bonus* : Ninja Stealth, /Thief 3 Animations,

With MK9 "classics" style Avatar :

See litlle spring effect tuning on sprite V° .

Credits :
Process as above,
Model adapted from GarryMod/FacePunch Comm. rip .
salomonkane
Background :
Martial Arts, Monk class and kit special attacks & skill, Forgotten Realms Region, Kara-Tur, AD&D .
Arcade System, MAME, MUGEN & Co.
Beat them all/Beat them up, Animation Style,
Jumps motions .

Capcom vs Midway vs BioWare in Infinity Engine :

ARCADE fighting, enter the Realms ! :

- Call me Wizard , happy.gif

WIP :

In a Jade Empire style ... :

- Ryu out of this body!

ToDo : stay to better calibrate hands/fingers some skinning imperfections, tuning clothes effects, and adjust this on shadows/frames/actions, etc . ... to finish him .

Credit & Process :
Quizz : From which Game come these animations , hmmm, ... ? tongue.gif
Le Fluffie, umodelGUI, ActorXImporter, 3ds & Iclone pipeline, to extract, visualize, (rigging /skinning in the case of Jade Empire rip), calibrate & convert,
Tuto & Tips from Xentax Comm .
salomonkane
VFX
Illumination, self illumination Effects
Shapeshift, Druid & Co Kit, NPCs ...

Dragon Age Origins/BioWare

Here this is an interesting effect on this golem (DAO ani° + NWN1) (*) :

Curious to see its integration, in I.E. ..., smile.gif

(*) : Shoulders & T pose could be better calibrated

Process & Credits :
DA:O Model and Animation Importer/Exporter (pretty well documented tool, BTW), Iclone/3ds Max Pipeline conversion .
salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage
2D vs 3D,
Props Animation (as monster tail), Shadows Tuning/Issues
Isometric Perspective & Proportions
Mighty Creatures

Tarrasque

-Here the goal it's to understand the right sprite perspective in the Infinity Isometric Engine :

Tarrasque Version 1 : blink.gif (this is pure epic !)

Fallout 3 DeathClaw/Tarrasque (& special guest), with NWN & Original Animations integration/composition :

Duel Masters ohmy.gif ...

-cool.gif And of course improve/adapt model resources in the AD&D, BG animation style stances, with adequate pipelines . smile.gif

Credit & Process :
Fallout/C4D Comm, Model convert in 3Ds, to Iclone Pipeline (calibration & motions integration) .
salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage
2D vs 3D,
Cinematics & Game-Play
Props Animation (as monster tail), Shadows Tuning/Issues
Isometric Perspective & Proportions
Mighty Creatures
Tarrasque
Animated Tail & Jaws
Fighter, Fighter Kit, Berserker, Weapons/Weapons Proficiency & Fighting Animation Style/VFXs
Physics, Collision, Demolition & Interactive Environment in Isometrics Engines .

Ok Folks, here you go,
I'm pretty happy to have been able to manage to port original animated tail and jaws in my convert model,
now the deal it's to find a cool scenery and custom terrain to integrate at this guy ...

The Incoming ... linkeek.gif

Credit & Process :
Noesis for Ps2 Gatsu rip, UnrealViewer/ActorX for 2 handed Infinity Blade motions, Iclone/3ds Pipeline to assembly/compose this stuff .
salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage &Creation
Mighty Creatures
Tarrasque
Animated Tail & Jaws & Eyes
Recurrent skinning/tuning issues
Texturing

Tarrasque Version 2 : blink.gif (Here comes a new Challenger !):

AD&D original design style (*) :

As you can see this Character in WIP (as the most of models to be rigged) need to be more tuning/skinning in the elbow region, as always ...
Not rigged/animated eyes & jaws, yet ...

(*) : (/Black Isle, Unfinished/Private Joke, Business)

Black Isle
Tarrasque AC: -3 HD: 70 (300 hp) THAC0: -5 Attacks: 6 (1-12/1-12/2-24/5-50/1-10/1-10 : claw/claw/tail/bite/horn/horn) Special: Bite works as Sword of Sharpness, Terror effect Size: G (50' long) The legendary tarrasque, for there is fortunately only one known to exist, is the most dreaded monster native to the Prime Material plane. The creature is a big scaly biped with two horns on its head, a lashing tail, and a reflective carapace. The tarrasque is a killing machine and when active, eats everything for miles around, including all animals and vegetation. Just kidding! smile.gif Its a joke! Really....
http://web.archive.org/web/20030810184708/...e_monsters.html

BTW I'm thinking about custom texture like Poison Dart Frogs texture in memory of the old days for this Mighty Creature ...

Credit & Process :
Model from : http://artist-3d.com/free_3d_models/dnm/mo...sp.php?uid=1824
Rigged, skinned, mapped, integrated & composed, by me, salomonkane, for my highest pleasure wink.gif .
Motions/Animation from NWN 1, Integration & Animation Composition (as animated Props/Tail) in 3ds/Iclone Pipeline .

About :
http://www.baldursgateworld.fr/lacouronne/...techniques.html
salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage & Creation
Non Standard Character, Non-Biped, Beast (Animals) Monster (As Dragon), Quadrupeds and Co, Cover, Portage, & Conversion
Lion
Ranger, Animal Companions, Druid Shapeshift, Savage Beast, Mount, Familiar and others Pets in D&D World
Animations Composition with IE Canvas (Angle, Frames/Action Sequences) ...
"Bamisation" Process Production
NWN 1 Conversion Production Pipeline

<< ... Rooar ... >>

(*)

As you can see it's possible to adapt non-human animations (with some hard work closedeyes.gif , I kidding tongue.gif ), from games (here NWN1),
on model from another games (/resources) ... :

And of course the funny part it's to mixing various sequences to our taste from various sources and try to correspond them at the most possible on the BG animation style . biggrin.gif

Here tiger model/animations could be mixed with our enhanced animations/model :

And could be armored and serve as a mount to explore the Forgotten Realms ... : ninja.gif

Vanilla Felines BG sequences : (*)

Credit & Process :
Lion Character from Iclone Template with NWN 1 Cat sequences (First attempt, WIP, also need various tuning calibration /legs/foot/angles, etc.)
Models/ others Models Rip from Iclone Comm.
NWN 3ds Script and Iclone/Tools Pipeline .

About :
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/56182-true-...rs-for-rangers/
salomonkane
Non Standard Character,
Mighty Monsters
Dracosire & Co : Archdemon Dragon, High Dragon, Mature Dragon, Red (and others) dragon, Dragon Hall of Fames : Firkraag, and others infamous Names
Animation : Flying Dragon
Animation : Camera & 2D Isometrics's Background
Big Sprites size & IE resolution/screen/BAM limitation & necessary adaptation about it
Art Works/Concept Art/Texturing/Modelisation

DAO Dragons vs BG Dragons :

The interest here, it's to to analyze the similitude between DAO & BG/IE Dragon's design, in the perspective to convert &/or/remake/retexturing/remodeling an BG dragon clone and to permit him to flying away in the sky of Faerun with new action/fighting stances for some epic battles ... thumb.gif

About :
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragons
How to export [BG] Dragon :
http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?s...=24006&st=0
Sources :
http://www.bg2.de/animationen.html
http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/File:Dra...artwork_BG2.png
http://web.archive.org/web/20030805000324/...conceptart.html
Credits & Process :
DA:O Model and Animation Importer/Exporter, 3ds render .
salomonkane
Graphics Editing
Nightmare Creatures

NPC (as Bodhi & NPCs Mods), Shapeshift (Monsters), Kit (Vampire)
Rôle-Play : Night & Day Cycle

Vampire The Masquarade, Redemption, Bloodlines, Nihilistic Software/Troika Games, meet Sacred, Underworld/Ascaron Entertainment

Oldies, but Goodies, Part II :

... To the Darkness ...

Animation porting stress test (minor UV/Texture Mapping error to fix) on custom poses :
Various classical Monsters (Vampiress in "Matrix Pose", and Mummy from Sacred; Nosferatu from Redemption; Werewolf, Bat Beast Form, and Shark/Sahuagin style guy from Bloodlines), supposed to be integrated as BG like avatars .
Animation from Sacred could be playing : Sacred to Sacred, and/or from Sacred to others Models .

In sprite cession :

From NWN1 and Sacred, animations,

Non combat and combat stances (as combo.)

Comparison :

Bodhi, , vs custom Sacred Vampiress Variant, ,
vs in Light & Background Composition Scene : , (to attempt to clone the Bodhi Gif. aspect) .
Process & Credits :
Gr2Decode stuff (3ds scripts), Granny Viewer, Tuto & Tips & Stuff (Tools and Werewolf Model) from Vampire Comm. (Planet-Vampire), & Tool from Sacred Comm. as mentioned above .
For Sacred : Import Grn/Gr2 Sacred Model in 3ds with GR2 script/plug-in, import the .smd obtained Model with Cannonfodder's Importer (or with Wunderboy plug-in), again in 3ds, add animation, export in .FBX to Iclone, calibrate/compose/render .
For Redemption and Bloodlines, Milkshape plug-in and Bloodlines SDK, and Iclone Pipeline (for the both : smooth and spring effect addition) .

About :

http://weidu.org/valen.html
http://sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred:Vampiress
http://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/vampirella

P.S. : Looking for a way to import Bloodlines Animations and fix some Redemption Models issues (some Models have buggy T-Pose) & Sacred specifics Models import issues (issues with animations like for winged daemoness character) ...
salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage & Creation : Advanced Infinity Engine Animation Project
Enhanced & Cloned Baldur's Gate Animations Style
Animation Techniques, Making-Off, Tuto & Tips, IK/FK & Rotoscoping
Graphics Editing
Nightmare Creatures
Special Moves, Vampire Touches & Embraces
Hair Effects, Spring Effects

NWN Vampire Animation ports (on Redemption & Sacred) :

And Now, the Toughest biggrin.gif :

Original BG Animations clones ... thumb.gif,

WIP, Cloned from original Bodhi Animation with Rotoscoping Techniques on Biped :

Process & Credits :
Infinity Explorer/BG Animation .Gif extraction, 3ds Max/ Iclone Pipeline & Foreground Reference Utility (/roto.) .
Infinity Engine Pipeline Conversion : Integration & Extension, Original Conception Works, & Ideas, created and/or adapted by me : Salomon Kane, to serve the :
Advanced Infinity Engine Animation Project (*) & Modding Interactive Exchange (**)

All credit to artists/developers/producer of the games, & /soft/tool/script, previously mentioned, as all modders concerned .

(*) : A&A's Finality : Extend Infinity Engine game engine, especially create and/or customize new/core Infinity Engine animations
(**) : (C.G. Pipeline Design, 3D/2D Modeling/Animation Techniques, Resources and Tools : Searching/Extracting/Testing, Graphic Editing, Art & Cultural Knowledge)

About :
From 2D to 3D, Rotoscoping Tool, Tuto, & Making-Off,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HytLmm--1BM
http://www.digitalartistguild.com/misc/Uti...ityExplain.html
salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage/Sprite Rendering
Myths, Mythology & Hack and Slash
RPG, D&D Pantheon, Kit, Spheres & Alignment, clerics, paladins, druids, and rangers
Baldur's Gate Norse Mythology Background
Enhanced Hack and Slash

Loki/Cyanide meet Titan Quest/Iron Lore with Torchlight/Runic Games motions in Baldur's Gate cession :

- Funky Valhalla . happy.gif

Stress Test : (spring effects tuning, sprite rendering must/could be improved)

Credits & Process :

Horus, Valkyrie, Harpy from Loki; Cyclope, Egyptian Crocodile Divinity style guy, lich/King lich, from Titan Quest; dummy/animation from Torchlight & NWN .
FatImporter script to import Torchlight Animation, NifSkope, Nif Script for Loki model, Noesis script for Titan Quest Model, mixed & composed in 3ds/Iclone Pipeline ... .

P.S. :
Looking for a way to import Titan Quest animations & fixed buggy Loki ones .

NB :
I will do one day, in production step, an comprehensive heuristic/mind map about all processes interactions in the conversions/sprites pipeline .
Like this, for : Diablo's Gate, Diablo I/II, Animations Conversion Project, http://www.baldursgateworld.fr/lacouronne/...html#post284031 excl.gif

About :
http://www.gibberlings3.net/readmes/readme-divine_remix.html
Isandir
This is absolutely fantastic work! A few questions:
    How long have you been experimenting with the creation of animations specifically for the possibility of importing them into the Infinity Engine?
    How far away would you say it is before some of these models could be used in the game?
    Have you shared these on any other site?
    Do you intend to use them in any mods at this point, or are you still simply trying things?
pro5
The animations do look very cool. thumb.gif

I wish I could understand more than 10% of the comments in this thread, though. (I'm a complete noob when it comes to 3D art)

From the small part I did get, it seems you're using these tools to do most of the work:
- 3ds max + various plug-ins
- IClone + 3DXchange converter
Not counting Infinity Engine format editors and the various utilities to export the models from source games like NWN or DAO.
Is that correct, or would I need anything else? I would love a bit more detail on what exactly you're doing in 3ds and what in IClone.

QUOTE("salomonkane")
I will do one day, in production step, an comprehensive heuristic/mind map about all processes interactions in the conversions/sprites pipeline .

If this means a comprehensive step-by-step guide, than YES PLEASE that would be so totally awesome.
salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage/Sprite Rendering
Monk & Barbarian Class vs Post Apocalyptic, Cyber-Punk Background
Fighter: Enrage/Berserker Abilities, Bare Hand and Non Weapon Proficiency Stuff
On Issues about Pre-Rendered 3D Model Textures vs Pre-Indexed Palettes rendering, In IE Engine Integration
2D Graphist vs 3D Character Animator vs 3D Technical Animator
Unreal Engine, Unity 3D, pipeline friendly
Machinima, Virtual World Filmmaking & Co

Diablo III vs HellGate London, Blizzard North meet Flagship Studios ! :

HGL Cabalist Character in WIP, D III Monk could be smoothed, but the animations render serves its purpose : to help me to improve the skinning of the character, still the question is : how the texture from this Models could be improve/converted to look like Baldur's Gate palettes ? ninja.gif

Also after few skinning improvements, In NWN 1 animations sequences :

, Sprite :

In Barbarian style, (various foot/hand/clothes, effects/issues to fix & tuning), by Crom ! :

Pipeline Conversions :

BTW, all this stuff could be converted from .FBX to Unreal/Unity Engine and should be able to increase, (depending on the policy in the matter of modding from producers of video games concerned), the Modders/Fans/Gamers associated Communities activities ... .

Credits & Process :

Process :

3ds Diablo 3 /.App_Imports and HGL/AmCollada Importer Scripts, rigging & skinnig (In case of HGL), re- targeting, and integrating in 3DS/Iclone Pipeline,
for modding and educational purposes .
Tools (MPQEditor, D3TexConv; UnHell), Tuto & Tips from Diablo, HellGate, & Xentax, Comm.

Credits :

About, ... Artists ... : thumb.gif

HellGate
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthrea...Hellgate-London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24b6IOCp1CA#t=119
DIII
http://phroilangardner.blogspot.fr/2012/10...emale-barb.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTNUgqaNx1E...12AE489E2429866
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRM2UJ0PYFE

P.S :
I don't forget your questions folks ... wink.gif
Jarl
Hey salomonkane,

good to see you back! When will you release your amazing work as a mod?

salomonkane
Model/Animation/Portage/Mesh Issues & Mesh Customization in Animation Tuning
Boss, Boss Monster,
Monsters Archetypes,
Diablo

Blizzard All stars In Baldur's Gate Game : tongue.gif

Heroes Of Storm Diablo Model meet WOW Funny sized model in animation mix explosion (from : Fallout 3, NWN 1, & WOW) laugh.gif,
Vs Diablo 2 Original Sprite happy.gif :

In Stage :

Animation, Lighting, Sizes, Composition, Morphing, Spring Effects, etc . , tests :

Stay a lot of tuning (Hands/Jaws/Back/Tail), I think to simplify Models with some mesh cutting (especially with HOS Model back spikes) .

Credits & Process :

MergeDccV2, for Diablo 2 sprite Visualization & Extraction, (Diablo 2 & BG Fr Comm),
WOW Model Viewer for Diablo Funny Sized, CASC Explorer & HotS m3 3ds import Script for HOS Model, (WOW/Xentax Comm),
Exported, Converted, Composed :
In Iclone Pipeline,
(.Fbx Format Export from WOW viewer & 3ds+3DXchange Re-Targeting+Animations, Models, Compile/Re-Mix/Edit/Render in Iclone), (by myself, for spriting purpose).

About :

Diablo D II :
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3124...s_diablo_ii.php
http://www.michaeldashow.com/3d/3d_diablo.html

HOS Diablo Skin/Master Skin/Game-Play :
http://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Diablo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9SaqmxungE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3knUasla9Rs
nicotine caffeine
Wow, my very compliments for your talent. When many years ago i used to mod the bioware infinity engine games and their sprites i would never thought at things like that. You know, models that would make great sprites for these games would be the characters of soul calibur saga..
Nonetheless, Kain in the infinity engine would be really amazing! thumb.gif
salomonkane
Model/Animation
Boss, Boss Monster,
Monsters Archetypes, Deva, Fallen Deva, Planetar, Spirit, Ghost, etc .
Lion Heart, Demon Shapershifter,
PC/NPCs : Avatar/Mentor, Alignment Game-Play/Role-Play, Special Ability/Transformations
Customs Animations creations Against assets original Limited/Missing Animations sequences
Spells Incantation animations, Flying animation
Models & Customs Variants Texturing, Glow effect
WIP Reports, Suggestions & Requests

Lion Heart Conversions & Works In Progress Feed-Back :

OK, I'm able now to import/clone original LOH skinned mesh and injected, re-injected LOH animations, grinteeth.gif

Here, Nanghaithya, in vanilla Spell Incantation animation (without wings spring effects, yet) vs D III Barbarian Rage vs PST Deionarra character stances :

In Diablo III enchantress style vs NWN1, move, perform, & interacting, animations :

Spirits, in "Illusion of Life" : linkeek.gif

Additional animations sequences (from DIII, NWN, Iclone Temp.),
to complete the originals/missing ones & to obtain some full I.E. playable animated characters, with skins variants .

Need to find a way to extract original LOH spells/VFXs, or create/re-create them to give a ghost translucency aspect to the characters ... :

Credit & Process :

For spriting/modding/educational purposes :
By me, salomonkane,
In three step, for skinned mesh & animation import, and to reassemble the asset .
First : grnreader98 to convert .gr2 Model Mesh in .smd (option: -no / dat files/bones name), cannonfodder's .smd importer to import converted model in 3ds, export in .fbx to 3dxChange for calibration/conversion & export Model in Iclone format .
Second : animated skel. imported with gr2 importer script and export (with baked animation option) in .fbx to 3dxChange/Iclone, export Animation in Iclone format.
Three : animation re-put in the model in Iclone, animations remix/model re-textured/render/export/images sequence for "bamisation" step : with Iclone editing tools (texture captured from Granny-Viewer via screenshot).

About :

Post, Topics, Tuto, Devs. Interview, Official Lionheart Website, etc. :
http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?...ded&start=#
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/43708-porti...om-other-games/
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/32402-lionh...the-maps/page-6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrZciHzjs-U
http://www.just-rpg.com/default.asp?pid=324
https://web.archive.org/web/20030804170242/....blackisle.com/

P.S. :
@ Jarl :
good to see you back!
, me too smile.gif
@ nicotine caffeine :
You know, models that would make great sprites for these games would be the characters of soul calibur saga
Like this ? tongue.gif (WIP) :

-Thanks guys for your support and your encouragements ... thumb.gif
salomonkane
Old School, New School
Isometric RPGs Revival
Unity 3D Engine vs Infinity Engine
Modding Prospective/Alpha, Beta Versions Studies
3D Models Preview/Spoilers/Renders vs Game/Mods Screen Option Resolution
Game Industry Business Models : AAA, Indies Games, Kickstarter & Co ...

*Warning* (Spoilers) : In exclusivity!, laugh.gif , (a little) Creatures Preview from announced POE & Wasteland 2, below ... : ph34r.gif

*Spoil :*

Very curious to compare the two engines (Infinity Engine/Unity Engine), and their inter/retro/compatibility possibilities ... biggrin.gif

Rigging & Skinning in WIP* ... wink.gif

Edit* :

POE, ogre sprite version /WIP (without extra clothes bones rigs/skirt, yet), in acting and hands animations tests,
(with variant sizes : to simulate/compare the renders in function of users option game/mods/choice resolution) ... vs one of BG's original versions .

Credit & Process :
For Modding Prospective :
Various tools tried: to explore/extract files, like: Unity Asset Editor, UnitypackageUnpacker, Unity3dObfuscator, QuickBMS script etc ., from Xentax Comm./Unity Comm.,
Assets extraction with Disunity in .obj to 3ds/3DXchange to Iclone for Image preview/render,
Currently, in my experience with this workflow/pipeline, no rigs (bones), no weights (skin), no animations could be exported ...,
(but some others ways exist like 3ds Unity Importer script and Wasteland dedicated tool, ... tests in progress ..., To be continued ...) .

(*): Rigging & Skinning in 3ds by myself, export in .fbx to 3DXchange/Iclone Pipeline, with additional animations (from NWN/Iclone Temp.) for Animated .Gif/render .

About :
Some interesting discussions about 2d vs 3d pre-render/render in video-games :
https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com//vi...2&start=460
https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/vie...p?f=7&t=328
http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/1783/too-clean
http://www.baldursgateworld.fr/lacouronne/...html#post299295

Stasis, a very promising Indie Isometric dark Sci Fi adventure Game (inspired from: Sanitarium and the art of Crusader No Remorse),
game also available in free alpha :
http://www.stasisgame.com/overview/
http://www.stasisgame.com/media/
http://www.stasisgame.com/getstasis/
salomonkane
Model/Animation ModLab .
Gear, Armor, Robe, & Co
Character look, fighter, wizard folks robe etc & specifics item
Colors render & sprite engine with spring/clothes effects
Notion of aestheticism, Composition, Texturing Art,
Mapping vs Animation render & reflection, multi alpha channel, and others material settings issues
Cinematic Realization & Camera Shooting/Move/Animation
Acting, Specifics Animation/Role Play/Conversation Skills, Dialog Tree System
Intuition/Persuasion/Interactions/Dialogs/Moves : Charm vs Intimidation, Bare Hand Fighting, Street-Fighting
Alignment, Morale, Morale Failure/Break & Fatigue, Reputation, Virtue
Heroes, Anti-Heroes & NPCs Archetypes, Fallen Paladin/Ranger
Modding Community Models Database

Beauty & Beast, various Models to render :

Hi,
Today I'm thinking about the future equipment for the improved Model that's I will try to integrate/recreate in/for Baldur'Gate Engine,
and how it can get magnify the visual aspect of the game .

As you can see some colors look very cool ... : )

Cinematic Style attempt :

-Hellboy I presume ... ?
-I'm your father .

Here I'm trying to taking camera back-shoots to test render from this view in an cinematic interlude style ...
You can also observe the various spring effect in test on : tail, clothe (mage robe, rain coat, knight cloak) and some channel issues with black aura around model
(with wings on the Balor by eg .) ...

Sprite, Intimidation acting :

- You talkin' to me ?

Credits & Process :
Various generation Models from : Mass Effect (Alien in robe), Unreal Tournament, extracted with Unreal Viewer or imported from Unreal Comm. (Hellboy, Hellraiser Women style & Sci-Fi Knight), Kratos from TF3DM comm. rigged/skinned by myself, but could be find/extract with 3D ripper DX on psp/ps2 emulator, or at GTA Comm., Mage and Balor from NWN 2 imported with 3ds Max MDB Importer/Exporter, HellBoy street fight animations from TrueBones,
all this stuff rendered in Iclone for "supa modding" purpose ^^ .
All credit to artists/developers/producer/modders of the games, & /soft/tool/script/models/animations/textures, previously mentioned .

P.S. :
Next time I will talk about model project prototype for various Faerûn races phenotypes, which will allow to substitute/animated/improve the original ones,
for the Advanced Infinity Engine Animation Project ...

About :
Alignment System Acting as a character's ethical and Moral Compass,
Combat system complement of the story and integrate into the main narrative,
Role-Playing system Statistics, Level, Skills, & Game-Play Style :
Open Palm vs Way of the Closed Fist /"Light Path" and "Dark Path", etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Empire
http://jadeempire.wikia.com/wiki/Philosophy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torment:_Tides_of_Numenera
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/55293-moral...-break-fatigue/
http://www.pocketplane.net/virtue
nicotine caffeine
AAAAAARGGHH SOLOMON!!! You have to tell me how'd you extract the models from soul calibur!!! It's about ages i'm trying to put my hands on the model of Nightmare/siegfried (attire n.2) of soul calibur2 and i can't find it anywhere!! Nor i can find a program for extracting the models by myself!
salomonkane
Model/Animation ModLab .
Work Flow & Pipelines Optimizations
Modding Tools, Modding Models DataBase, Modding the Modders
Xnlara ModelDatabase
Gear, Armor, Robe, & Co : Outfit
WIP Reports, Suggestions & Requests
Japan Animation Video Game School of Design

Scarlet MK Outfit vs DIII (Monk Charac.) & WOW (Mists of Pandaria) Animations

Ninja obsession ... : laugh.gif ph34r.gif blink.gif

Modding Prospective vs Request, Interactive Exchange

And Now, this is ... Nightmare!, (Soul Calibur II/Namco) vs Sprite NWN 1 Battle stances Animation V° meet Soul Edge, (with/without spring effects) : biggrin.gif

@nicotine caffeine, I must thank you, indeed thanks to your approach / request, this forced me to make some research and allowed me to confirm,
the possibility of porting a large number of Xnalara 3d model format/Community, and opening so more modding/animations/conversions perspective for :
the future of Infinity & others Isometric Engine modding Creations/Projects...

Process & Credits, Optimization Research :

Scarlett & Nightmare (.mesh/.ascii conversion) from XNALara Comm.
Various Tools used before for : testing, unpack, import, rigging, skinning etc ., Soul Calibur Sequels Models porting :
olkexplorer, vmx_plugin/3ds, SPD Unpacker, etc., test in progress/see: previous SC/Astaroth WIP screen ...
Here for (Scarlet &) Nightmare Model, I try to use the simple/efficient way :
Xnalara Model/Xnalara Comm. + 3ds Xnlara Converter Script + .Fbx export + 3dxChange/Iclone Pipeline calibration/conversion + the usual stuff credited before, in previews posts, about DIII/WOW/NWN Animation import., (animation from NWN1 & additional spring effect, in test, Nightmare Body/Hand calibration in test also) .
FWI :The Workflow/Pipeline with Xnalara has the good particularity to have the models textured in T pose, to benefit complete rigs and skins, fairly basic while preserving extra bones that could be use for the spring effects, however in some cases it would seem that the hands are not enough bones/rigs to be animated, anyway a lot of stuff could be used here/Xnalara Comm. for 2D/spriting purpose in customs Pipelines,
BTW, I'm looking for Pipeline Optimization/Accessibility some free .FBX 3d Model Viewer or Batch Script (for 3DSMax/Iclone, Blender) able to render Isometric Sprite, ideally : in Infinity Engine .BAM (*) image format (&/or .BMP/Animated .Gif), for Bamisation process step, thumb.gif .

(*) : http://gibberlings3.net/iesdp/file_formats...mats/bam_v1.htm, http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/1285/iesdp-unknowns

Quizz : From which games/outfit this two characters provide , hmmm ... ? rolleyes.gif
Next time we talk about .Bress format & Super Smash Bros Comm., Cheers beer.gif .

About :
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=181251
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10060
http://cgig.ru/en/2011/02/converting-3d-mo...l-calibur-4-en/
nicotine caffeine
Nononono wait.... The programs which i can use to extract the models from sc are olkexplorer, vmx_plugin/3ds, SPD Unpacker, etc then? I will try them, then maybe i can finally obtain those last models i need
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.