Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Baldurdash-WeiDU
kwerboom
Hi, I'm new to the Baldurdash-WeiDU. I've been using Baldurdash FixPack v1.12 for ages with my CD version of BGII (both SA and TB versions). I recently purchased the GOG version of BGII:Complete because I also found the GOG version of BG:TOS. I began looking around for mods to bring BG:TOS into the BGII:Complete Infinity Engine and found BGT. Upon looking at the BGT-WeiDU v1.12 Compatibility forum post, I saw that the Baldurdash FixPack v1.12 was listed as "no longer supported" and was replaced with either the Baldurdash-WeiDU listed here or the G3 BG2 Fixpack. I looked at the G3 BG2 Fixpack and decided that I didn't like how it was set up, so here I am.

Now I'm very close to dumping the old Baldurdash FixPack v1.12 and using the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68 but I have one unanswered concern: What do I do about the old Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2? I have always installed the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2 along side the Baldurdash FixPack v1.12. Does the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68 contain an updated version of the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2? Or should I install the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2 along side the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68? I realize this is a pretty dead forum, but I would really like an answer. Thank you.

--kwerboom
Senka
Does the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68 contain an updated version of the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2?

Yes, sure. Just start instalation, and you will see all options smile.gif
Just remember: don't re-install BDWeidu.
And as I remember not all mods work with BDWeidu. If you want to install them check readme.
kwerboom
Does the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68 contain an updated version of the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2?

Yes, sure. Just start instalation, and you will see all options:)
Just remember: don't re-install BDWeidu.
And as I remember not all mods work with BDWeidu. If you want to install them check readme.

Thank you. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.