The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2, I'm thinking of switching from Baldurdash FixPack v1.12 but I have
kwerboom
post Oct 11 2011, 06:26 AM
Post #1

Forum Member

Hi, I'm new to the Baldurdash-WeiDU. I've been using Baldurdash FixPack v1.12 for ages with my CD version of BGII (both SA and TB versions). I recently purchased the GOG version of BGII:Complete because I also found the GOG version of BG:TOS. I began looking around for mods to bring BG:TOS into the BGII:Complete Infinity Engine and found BGT. Upon looking at the BGT-WeiDU v1.12 Compatibility forum post, I saw that the Baldurdash FixPack v1.12 was listed as "no longer supported" and was replaced with either the Baldurdash-WeiDU listed here or the G3 BG2 Fixpack. I looked at the G3 BG2 Fixpack and decided that I didn't like how it was set up, so here I am.

Now I'm very close to dumping the old Baldurdash FixPack v1.12 and using the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68 but I have one unanswered concern: What do I do about the old Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2? I have always installed the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2 along side the Baldurdash FixPack v1.12. Does the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68 contain an updated version of the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2? Or should I install the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2 along side the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68? I realize this is a pretty dead forum, but I would really like an answer. Thank you.

--kwerboom
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Senka
post Oct 16 2011, 03:20 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Premium Member

Does the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68 contain an updated version of the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2?

Yes, sure. Just start instalation, and you will see all options smile.gif
Just remember: don't re-install BDWeidu.
And as I remember not all mods work with BDWeidu. If you want to install them check readme.

Quote Post
kwerboom
post Oct 16 2011, 09:59 PM
Post #3

Forum Member

Does the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.68 contain an updated version of the Baldurdash English-Language Game Text Update v1.2?

Yes, sure. Just start instalation, and you will see all options:)
Just remember: don't re-install BDWeidu.
And as I remember not all mods work with BDWeidu. If you want to install them check readme.

Thank you. biggrin.gif

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:06 PM