Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twisted Rune Question
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Hideous the Wu Jen
SPOILER!
During my several reloads with this fight it seems that the Twisted Golems don't always spawn. Most of the time they come in at regular intervals, 4 of them I think. Once I was near the end of the battle and all four spawned at once. A couple of times they didn't spawn at all and it just so happened that it was one of these times I finally beat everyone else. I feel cheap but I'm not going back on this run, I've had enough punishment for now. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with me keeping my protagonist out of the main room. I kept getting smashed by Layene's TS so I just decided to take them on with him observing from afar.
Sikret
I don't know why and how this has happened in your game. Perhaps it's a glitch in the vanilla game which may happen when you don't send your characters into the main chamber properly (I'm sure it doesn't need to be your protagonist). However, the twisted rune battle in SOA (I'm not talking about the new ETR in TOB) starts in a totally new way in IA v6, Hence, such possible problems of the vanilla game are totally overridden and won't happen by any chance in v6.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.