Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't select alignment of new kits
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
blackmagik
Well every load just fine when I downloaded the mod but when I go to select the alignment of any of the new kits installed I dont have the option any clues on how to fix this would be great oh yeah I have v5 of IA
Sikret
Welcome, Blckmagik!

Are you using Windows xp? I guess not.
blackmagik
No I'm using windows vista
Sikret
Some versions of Vista don't have this problem, some other versions do.

The safest solution is to play the mod on a system with windows xp.

Even though the safest solution is to use windows xp, here are a couple of more things to try while using vista:

1- You might be able to run as administrator in Vista and select compatibility for Windows XP service pack 2. This is done through the properties tab for the game installer on the CD (suggested by Hoppy for vista users). This may or may not solve your problem.

2- One thing to try is do not use the default install directory Program Files/Black Isle/etc.. Try creating a different folder (suggested by Hoppy for vista users). This may or may not solve your problem.
blackmagik
Thanks for the suggestions I'll try them out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.