Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: spellhold level 2
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Frazurblu
I know there are plans to add a lich to the library on level one which makes that level just full of challenges. Is that library going to have a lich + cat of 9 lives + golem in it + liches and skellie lords just outside the door + a vampire tutor soon to spawn.God help any newbie who kills Dace comes back and opens that library door rolleyes.gif
When one counts the crystal guardians and the book guardians , level one of Spellhold is one heck of a test (I'm not complaining - I love it).
Level two is however a walk in the park with a few minotaurs and trolls and some improved golems. Are there any plans to add challenge to Spellhold level 2 as it is very easy (mithril golem excepted) compared to level one. The most obvious area that could be improved is the large area with the painting doors that currently houses the Yuan ti mage et al.
Sikret
Thanks for the interest in IA's spellhold.

Yes, we may add new features to the 2nd level of spellhold in v6; the game is full of locations to add new content and we have limited time. I'm sure you understand this.

Just be spoiled that Mithril golem will prove himself to be even a more worthy opponent in v6. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.