Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where do i find dracolich
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Patrick_hindman
Do i encounter dracolich in the underdark, so far i have done all the fights in the underdark (ie demon knights, beholder lair, illithid city, kotoa prince, all drow city quests, silver dragon quest) and just wanna make sure i havent missed anything. Also do i find volcanic ore in the underdark or this component found in watcher's keep?
Sikret
QUOTE(Patrick_hindman @ Oct 10 2008, 04:57 PM) *
Do i encounter dracolich in the underdark, so far i have done all the fights in the underdark (ie demon knights, beholder lair, illithid city, kotoa prince, all drow city quests, silver dragon quest) and just wanna make sure i havent missed anything.

He is in Deeperdark. Search the beholder lair more accurately.

Also do i find volcanic ore in the underdark or this component found in watcher's keep?

Either search and try to find out the answer for yourself while playing the game (recommended), or ask someone in a PM. We don't usually spoil item locations in public posts.
Patrick_hindman
I have just entered the deeper dark as you said in made my way into the first room of this maze... talked to the ghost, and when i entered through the door to the second room the area loads but nothing happens (cant control the party) do i need to wait a long time for something to happen or is this a bug?
Sikret
It's a local bug in your game. Reload the game and try again. If it happens everytime, some file is corrupted in your game. You can PM me the content of your WeiDu.log file if you want (copy and paste its content to a PM and send it to me).
Patrick_hindman
where do i find this weidu file been searching through the baldurs gate directory but cant seem to find it
Sikret
It's a text file in your main BG2 folder.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.