Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uninstalling?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
DarthRic
I started a new game the other day and uninstalled this mod after realising enemies are expremly hard now, but imoen is still changed to a sorceress in the game, i have got all the way to spellhold and dont want to restart the game, is there a way to put her back to normal?
leonidas
Yeah use shadowkeeper
DarthRic
QUOTE(leonidas @ Sep 13 2008, 04:22 PM) *
Yeah use shadowkeeper

ok i have shadowkeeper now but how do i use it to reset imoens class?

please could use a quick answer to get my game back to normal so i can play without imoens class being changed
leonidas
Alright, you do it like this:

1. Open shadowkeeper.
2. Open your latest saved game by clicking on the "file" menu and clicking on "open saved game".
3. Underneath the character portrait inside the box you open up, there will be a little slider control, click on it until you get imoen.
4. Click on the "characteristics" tab and use the class menu to change her back to whatever.
5. Dual classing is a little more complex because you have to do it manually by fiddling with imoen's experience points.
Sikret
QUOTE(DarthRic @ Sep 13 2008, 07:52 PM) *
I started a new game the other day and uninstalled this mod after realising enemies are expremly hard now, but imoen is still changed to a sorceress in the game, i have got all the way to spellhold and dont want to restart the game, is there a way to put her back to normal?

If Imoen has already joined you in spellhold, uninstalling the mod won't change her back to Thief-mage. You can just return to a saved game before going to spellhold (a saved game in Brynnlaw) and your problem will be solved. There is no need to start a new game for this purpose.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.