Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dragons
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Shadan
My memory is not too good, and I didn't care too much with this question, but now I am curious what type and age category do dragons have in BG2?

I know Firkraag is red dragon, but not sure about his age category.
I know Thaxll'ssyllia is shadow dragon, but how old?
Saladrex in WK is read, there is a green dragon at WK lvl5, dragon in elven city is black, there is a silver dragon in the Underdark. Not sure about their age also.
And what about others, like Draconis, dragon in the Hell (evil path), Fll'Yissetat (dragon before Abazigal), Abazigal (is he a blue dragon?).

Did I miss any dragon? Ah, dracolich, what type of dragon was he formed to lich?
Sikret
Are you asking about dragons in the vanilla game or dragons in IA? If the former, Dracolich doesn't exist in the vanilla game; if the latter, there is no green dragon in the 5th level of WK anymore. There is a green wyrm you can meet, but he's not in level 5 of WK.

QUOTE(shadan @ Sep 3 2008, 04:42 PM) *
Ah, dracolich, what type of dragon was he formed to lich?

Dracolich answers this question in his dialogue.
Shadan
I am asking dragons in IA of course. I didn't remember to all dragons, so I took a walkthrough, this is why I missed that green dragon in WK.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.