Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about"The mystery of the Shimmering Light "
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
AasimAr
This is my first time playing this mod .I have found the two papers and what should I do next ? I have found everywhere in AMN but there isn't any boss
Marceror
You have to decode the message. It will tell you your next step.
AasimAr
Thank you ,but how to decode the message.
LZJ
The message tells you where to find an item, which will lead you to the boss. To decode the message, just keep in mind 3 things:

SPOILER!
(1) Each number represents an alphabet;
(2) The most common number is also the most common vowel in the alphabet;
(3) The 3-letter word in the message is a very common word used both in writing and in everyday conversation.

If this fails to help you, I guess you could PM a forum moderator.
Marceror
Sikret really prefers that people figure out these quests on their own. If you really spend a few minutes just thinking about it, it's not too hard. I can PM you some more hints if you need.
AasimAr
Sorry ,I am a chinese player and my English isnt well.
I have spend about one month to thinking of this quest before going in the Suldanessellar
Marceror
Okay, I sent you a PM with more information.
AasimAr
Thanks a lot ,Marceror!
I will finish this mod myself this month.
Mjolnir88
SPOILER!
I so far exonerated Roshan and am curious how I get the second halve of the note?

I have waited a really long time and havent had anyone spawn. I have also travelled to mutitple places.
critto
Hmm, strange. I don't think I saw this topic earlier.

I have waited a really long time and havent had anyone spawn. I have also travelled to mutitple places.

Have you started doing Lady Vanya's quests? I suggest you do wink.gif
Raven
QUOTE(critto @ Jan 7 2010, 09:09 PM) *
Hmm, strange. I don't think I saw this topic earlier.

It's just because visitor posts must be approved by a moderator, so unless Sikret or myself is around right when the post is made there will probably be a little delay between when it is written and when it is visible to forum members.
Mjolnir88
I havent started doing the post firkraag quests, but i guess i'll try that for the note
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.