Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: few hints needed
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Improved Anvil
Vik
I found time to continie my IA, and started doing those ranger quest. which are realy great.
shimering light is a great quest but but few things confused me i coukdnt find a logical way to decypher that note,
I just saw 2 biggest words in my mind and decyphered it , maybe it was intuition who knows biggrin.gif and the other thing was that grandfather was really weak, is he too old or something? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

now I ended up not being able to find the "ugly one" .can someone give me a few hints? . because i think i searched all of the area which inspector mentioned and i run out of ideas.

SPOILER!
that bad guy realy fooled me . it took me few reloads to understand that, although his last line should have made me suspicios biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Sikret
You haven't searched everywhere thoroughly. I guess someone will send you a PM sooner or later.

As for the cyphered note, there is a systemic way to decipher it, but since you solved it anyway, that's fine.

The Grandfather is improved a lot in v6. Check the 'progress report' thread.
Kerkes
I'm having a lot of trouble with that cyphered note. I searched through whole of BG and found nothing, not even a "G" of that grandather. Some hints please! Not too spoilerish!!!!
Kerkes
Just did it thumb.gif . No help needed.
Purifier
Can somebody help? I can´t find 2nd part of Halved note. I started "Shimmering light" then I finished Lady Vania´s guests. Only Orcus lives and 4th floor of WK is waiting for me:-)
matti
QUOTE(Purifier @ Oct 29 2009, 02:18 PM) *
Can somebody help? I can´t find 2nd part of Halved note. I started "Shimmering light"

Just progress further with your quest.
Purifier
I searched everywhere and find nothing. Has the "shimmering" quest time limit?
Purifier
I find it:-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.